It's True

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 15/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"I think Jiyeon will be fine with you Kyungsoo-ssi." you smiled before you pushed her to be close with Kyungsoo. "But don't you want to come tonight?" she asked as you apologized and told her you have plans for the night. "Bu-"

"No buts Jiyeon, you and I know very well you want to go. So go and have fun. Don't worry about anything."

"Hae Ra! How do I look?" Jiyeon was wearing a pink sleeveless dress. Something like a cocktail dress,but it was a little bit longer. She had her hair down, and not too much of make up on. She had black studded earrings on, but no accessories on her wrists. She wore black boots along with a purse in her hands.

You were just lying on your bed, since dinner with HyunMin was 7.30p.m. Jiyeon came and sat down by your bed. "You sure you don't want to come?" she asked as you nodded your head. "HyunMin probably made reservations already. Who is he going to eat with? The wind?"
"So you like him?" she asked as you raised an eyebrow. "Who?"
"HyunMin!" She beamed as you shook your head. "Why would I like him?"
"He's super sweet to you! So maybe..he likes you." she winked and before you could say anything, there was a knock on the door. You got up to open the door. Kyungsoo was wearing a black tanktop covered with a checkered shirt over it, ed. Along with a pair of slacks, simple but pretty good-looking. You opened the door and gestured Kyungsoo to come in. His eyes were glued onto Jiyeon the whole time, just admiring her outfit. Until you cleared your throat.

"Oh, s-sorry." he muttered softly before she said "D-don't worry about it."
"The two of you lovebirds,  can leave now."
"W-What?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened before she dragged him out of the door. "I'll be back as soon as it ends!" Kyungsoo and Jiyeon head for the door as you followed behind them. Once Jiyeon was out of the room, you tugged Kyungsoo's shirt and said "Take care of her."

"Don't worry, I will. By the way, take this." He held your hand and placed a small paper on it. "What is it?"

"It's the address to the party." he grinned before your smile faded. "I said I wasn't going to go-"
"Just take it."
 

Kai's POV

"Notebook , it's been 2 years since she left me. Tell me, why am I still feeling so hurt? When she left me, she must have took a part of me with her, just like how I took a part of her with me. Anyway,it's her birthday today, I bought a cake, her favorite. Double fudge chocolate cake with white icing on top. I made a flower icing for her, she'll love it, right?

If she was here , reading this beside me right now, I'd push away the book and hug her, tight. So tight that maybe it's possible to bring her back here. That's really silly of me, but I want just a few more moments with her. There's no one I can talk to at the moment, not that can't have anyone, but.. I really can't.

Whenever I try to talk to someone, I always spout out things that would hurt people's feelings, just because I'm being honest. Not the best idea I've had, but it's the only thing I'm doing. I guess I'm just afraid of getting attached to someone so dearly that they'll leave me again. Because like they say,

Once bitten , twice shy. "

"What are you doing in the library?" I shrugged my shoulders and closed the book immediately, looking up to meet Chanyeol's eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked as Chanyeol smiled. "Well it's your birthday today and aren't you supposed to go out and have fun?"
"This is important." I said as I looked down at the book. "What's that?" he asked but I looked up and said "T-This? It's nothing."
"You just said it was important."
"Important to me, not you." I said as I put the book down on my lap. "Whatever you say man. Anyway, you know the party right? We invited someone special!" he grinned and I only had one person in my mind. "Who did you invite?"
"Sun Hwa!" That is exactly not the person I hoped for. "YOU WHAT?!"

"SHHH!", "KEEP IT DOWN!" I bowed my head as an apology and grabbed Chanyeol by his collar. "You invited HER?"

"She insisted that she wanted to know where it was and she said that it was alright with you." I push him away and scratched my head. "We're not together anymore. We're over already."
"Then why would she lie abo-Ah.. she's still insane about you."
"You don't say?" I sarcastically said to him and he chuckled. "Well don't think about it so much, I've got to go! See you there!"
Just as he left, I opened the book to continue reading. I found myself, getting into the book. It's just like.. if I knew her back then, and if I was with her during all this thing happened, I would kind of.. be there for her. Even if she would push me away multiple times. Maybe that's just me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KIM JONGIN!"

Cheers and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter