Test?

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To answer your questions that some people have been asking, yes, I did write that poem myself. :) HOHOHO kbye.
 published on 7/1/13

+start+

Your POV

After checking out your locker, you went back to your dorm. You looked around and called out Jiyeon's name but there was no answer. "Did she go out?" you questioned outloud. "I thought her class ends earlier than mine" a thought popped in your head. You found a note on your bed. Since it was pink, you guessed it was from Jiyeon. 

"Hey Hae Ra ! ^-^ I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this just now, but I'm not coming back to the dorm for a few days. Meaning, no dinner with you tonight :'( Choregraphy class made us go for this camp thing around campus. So I won't be back until next week! I'm so sorry! When I'm back it'll be my treat! I promise ! Take care! 

-Park Jiyeon"

You tossed the paper onto the bed and laid down. Finally peace and quiet. It was , different. Having some company, but it was definitely louder. Now it was just time for you alone, for a few days at least. Though you were just getting used to the whole room mate thing, being alone was still preferable to you. 

You opened your eyes with the feeling of something vibrating in your pocket. You looked at the clock and see it is already 7.30p.m, you slipped your hand into your pocket and it was a call from your father. "Have you eaten?" he asked as you replied with a "Do you need something?"
"N-No I just-"
"Say it."
"Maybe you would like to have dinner together if you haven't eaten? Just this once." you let out a sigh before giving it a go. He's your father anyway. "Fine, I'll meet you at the cafeteria."
"No no no. You'll meet me at the entrance of the university."
"For what?" you asked as he replied with a short "I'll explain!" before hanging up.

You got up and didn't bother to change. It was just dinner with your dad anyway. Dad, father. Whichever term works. Just that you seldom call him Appa. You took your phone and your purse, who knows he won't pay for the food. You walked towards the entrance of the campus and see a black car. The window of the driver's seat was wind down and you see your dad smiling at you. "Get in." he said as he reached to unlock the car door.

You walked towards the car and got in the front seat. He took off leaving the campus. He drove you to some fancy restaurant. Seems like he was still his old high-class self.  When you stepped in to the restaurant, you see a lady dressed in white got up. Your dad led you towards that table and introduced her to you. "This is Hae Ra, my daughter. Hae Ra, this is Moon Eun Hee." You nodded your head and shook her hand. This woman seemed oddly familiar. She had this kind of look on her face. Like "I'm just dating your father's for money" kind of look? Just then she sat down opposite you while your dad sat beside her.

The dinner was boring, just eating in a five star restaurant. With bright lights and chandeliar. They were just meddling with one another and you had to see all that. If you could barf,you totally would. After the dinner was done , he opened the car door for her to get in. From you knew he was going to drive her home or something. You didn't even get in the car, instead decided to walk back to the campus. "Hae Ra! Where are you walking to? Let me drive you back to the campus!" You continued to walk away while shouting "No thanks."

"But I should at lea-"
"You should go by now, I bet that female is waiting for you." After you said that you could hear the car door slamming and sound of the car engine starting. Seems like he was leaving. Just as you walk by the sidewalk, it was just the road, and trees. Seems like a pretty desserted area. You slipped out your phone to check the time 8.30p.m. , new record. The last time you could last with meeting up with your father was a few minutes.

Jiyeon's POV

After settling down in one of the classrooms, I was sharing rooms with Kyungsoo and Kai. Along with another girl we don't really talk to. This was practically our sleeping place until this camp around campus is over. The whole point of this camp was just to train us to be closer with one another so our bond gets closer and we can perform better on stage. As a team. This camping thing has been going on for a long time, or so I've heard. It was already 8.30p.m. and we were done practicing. For now. I sat down in the classroom, leaning on the wall when Kyungsoo and Kai came to sit down beside me.

"So, how are you holding up for the camp?" Kyungsoo asked as I smiled at the thought of my new roommate. "It's alright though I feel bad for leaving Hae Ra by herself."
"How about we test something?" Me and Kyungsoo exchanged glances before turning to look at Kai. "Let's test if Hae Ra is a loyal friend."
"L-Loyal?" I croaked out as Kyungsoo smacked his head. "What do you have up your sleeves?"
"I'm just saying you know, who knows this girl is just like the rest of the girls that shared a room with Jiyeon before this? What if she's not loyal?"

"It stopped years ago, would you give it a rest?"
"I'm just giving a suggestion." he said as he shrugged his shoulders. I guess they were trying to do something nice for me. I was in boarding school even during my middle school years, not only in university now. Every roommate I got, was just a joke to everyone. They would be close to me at first, but when the time comes when I tell them all my secrets, they leave. Like it was so easy for them. I got hurt once, twice. Cross that, plenty of times and I can't remember how hurt I was. I didn't even know why I was the bully target for everyone. Until I came to this university, I met Kyungsoo and Kai. These two were like, maybe a guardian angel? I met a few other EXO guys but these two were the closest to me. I guess because we're in the same class most of the time. I snapped out of it when Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh?" I let out unintentionally as Kai ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter