I Can't Believe You

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 4/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"What did you call me?"

"I don't think I need to repeat it twice." you snapped back at her as she came closer. She pulled you by your collar and pushed you against the hallway wall. "If you tell your father, I will get rid of you." she threatened you. You let out a scoff and she let go of you. "Why are you laughing?" she questioned as you pushed her off.

"Come and kill me, I wouldn't want to be your daughter. I'd rather die than being called your daugh-" your voice trailed off when you felt a hard slap on your cheek. Your face didn't move from the slap. Slowly you turn your head to meet her eyes, giving her a glare that slowly made her expression soften. Was she afraid of you? Who the hell gives a damn, she laid hands on you. And that was something she shouldn't have done. You took a step closer towards her, closing the gap between the two of you and looked up to meet her eyes. She looked away but you placed a finger on her chin and pushed it to face you. "If you ever, lay a finger on me like that to my father, you'll regret it."

"What are you going to do? Hit me? I'm an eld-"

"An elderly that I should respect?" you let out a scoff before taking a step back. "You make me laugh."

opened a little, as though she was going to say something but before she could say anything, you said something that made her close tight.

"Two words that don't go together, you and respect. One thing that I will never do for you, respect you. I really don't care if you're in it for my father's money, but just know that I won't sit back and watch you destroy him. Especially when you're fondling around with another man."

She run her fingers through her hair and let out a hiss. Yeah, she was pissed alright. "Didn't think I would know?" you questioned her as you tilted your head sideways a little, making her irritated by the second.

"Oh! Eun Hee, Hae Ra!" you hear a man calling from down the hall. The two of you turned your heads, looking at your father jogging up to the two of you. "What are you doing here Eun Hee? I thought we agreed to meet outside the campus?"

The two of you exchange glances and 'smiled' . "I was just here visiting my future daughter!" she beamed up as she slinged her arm around your shoulder. "Yeah.. how nice." you said but she hit your arm with her hand that was over your shoulder. 

"Appa , just go with her. I can't stand to se- I mean, you two must have planned something." you said as you pushed her arm away, nudging her to go with your father. She locked her arm with your father's and started to walk away. "See you later Hae Ra!" your father beamed, you smiled but your smile dropped when you looked at Eun Hee. "Like I said, just.-"

"-Watch." she mouth the words to you but waved at you happily when your father looked at her.

After a few minutes they were completely gone. SHE was completely gone out of your sight. In your head, she died 15 times in 15 different ways . You kicked the wall and let out a heavy sigh. Jiyeon knows about her, and everything but she doesn't know the fact that she's an evil witch, just like what she predicted. "Noona!" you hear someone calling down the hall. "What no-" you said as you turned around but your voice trailled off when a guy hugged you tightly. He broke the hug and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Noona, I missed you!" Zelo said as he shook you slightly. "Did you miss me?" he asked as he let go of your shoulders. "You wish I did." you said bluntly as you tucked your bag over your shoulder before continuing to walk to your class. He frowned a little but followed beside you not saying a word. You constantly let out sighs on your way there until he spoke.  "N-noona, why is your cheek red?"

You shook your head and said "It's nothing, I.. wasn't careful. That's all."

"Noona, is something bothering you?" he asked as you stopped walking because you reached in front of your class. "There's too much going on." you answered back as you gazed to the ground. "Noona, after your class, meet me at the park. Let's talk!" he said as he tapped your head. "Remember! Meet me at the park!" he said as he jogged away. What's with this kid. Before you could enter your class, you hear Jiyeon calling you. You turn around and she was standing in front of you. "Yah! What happened to your cheek? Who did this to you?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Don't tell me.."

"It's her. She did it this morning."

She let out a heavy sigh and run her fingers through her hair before storming off. "Yah! Where are you going?" She turned around and pressed her lips. "I'm going to find her."

You walked up to her and held her my her hand. "And do what? I don't want you to get involved. I don't want you to get hurt."
"But it's okay for you to get hurt? Hae Ra, listen to me. She's going to do something to you. If she has the guts to lay a hand on your, I think she's capable of doing more."

"I know she is. And I know she will, but please Jiyeon. If I need your help, I'll come for you. Until then, let me do things my way."

"But Hae Ra you can't go through this alone."

"Who said I was? I have you, I have Kai."

"Let me hel-"

"And what are you going to do?" you questioned her as you let go of her hand.

"I-I I don't know but I'll know when I see he-"

"My mother would want me to solve this my way too, Jiyeon."

She gazed down to the ground before reaching for your hand. "Nothing better happen to you."

You pulled her in for a hug, and she hugged you back. You rested your chin on her shoulder. "Thank you, Jiyeon-ah."

"Class dismissed!" Everyone kept their books and rushed out of class. You remembered Zelo's words to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter