My Noona

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 7/2/13 

+start+

Kai's POV

"Why am I crying?" I hear her murmur under her breath as she tugged her bag over her shoulder, wiping her tears away. I took a step closer and tried to take her bag off her shoulder when she tried to push my hands away. I held onto her wrists tight, not letting them go.

"L-let me go!" she said as she struggled to break free. "Not until you listen to me!" 

She gulped,avoiding my eyes and slowly she stopped struggling as I let go of her wrists to take her bag off. I put it on the ground and I held her by her shoulders, as I took a step closer.

"I'm sorry."

She looked away and I could see another tear rolling down her cheek as she sniffed a little. A tear rolling down her cheek, the feeling of watching that, knowing I caused it,

It killed me inside.

"Look at me." I demanded softly but she still wouldn't look at me. Using my finger, I pushed her chin a little to face me but her eyes were still looking down to the ground. "Baby.."

Her eyes were still glued to the ground as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Baby please look at me." I pleaded.

Slowly, she looked up and stared into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry I assumed it that way, even when I didn't think about what could be the possible relation between the two of you. I shouldn't have accused you like that and I'm sorry.-" I let go of her shoulders when her expession soften and I gazed down to the ground.

"I guess I was just afraid of getting hurt again. Sun Hwa didn't only dump me for another guy but she cheated on me constantly when we were together but, I was too naive to realize that. I was just..-"

I took a deep breath before looking up to meet her eyes.

"-afraid that , you were going to hurt me the same way she hurt me."

"Jerk.." she murmured under her breath. She lightly punched me on my chest. She tried to hit me as hard as she could but, knowing she's weak at the moment, especially after she cried like that, her punches didn't hurt at all.

"I would never hurt you like that." she said as she gave another punch.

"You're an idiot." she tried to give another punch again but I caught her fist and pulled her in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist but she didn't respond to the hug. I rested my chin on her head and her head was pressing onto my chest. "I've told you before, and I'll tell you again." I said as slowly her arms crept around my body.

"You feel my heartbeat now?"

I could feel her nodding onto my chest and I smiled, a little.

"I told you that it beats this fast when I'm around you. No matter what, it will never change."

"I hate you, Kim Jongin."

I broke the hug and placed my hands on her shoulders. I bent down a little, leveling my face and hers.

"But I love you, Kim Hae Ra."

"I don't want to go to class tomorrow." she said as she leaned onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her on my bed, pulling her closer. "How about we skip class tomorrow?" I suggested and she pushed me slightly to look up at me. "Really?" she said with her eyes opened wide, like a little girl that was going to get a piece of candy. Like I've mentioned a billion times, she had this natural cuteness that, just. Makes me feel fluttery. There I've said it. I used the word fluttery again.

"Anything for you babe." I answered as I pulled her in again, letting her rest her head on my chest. "What about your class?" she questioned me.

"It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you."

"But Zelo..-"

"He can join us for dinner." she pushed me slightly again and looked up. "Y-yah, really?" I chuckled and poked her nose. "Of course, after all, if you're his noona, that makes me his hyung."

She tapped my cheek before snuggling in close to me again. "Hae Ra?"

She let out a soft "Mmm?" and I knew she was going to fall asleep. "I love you."

I could feel her chuckling and she murmured under her breath, "I love you too, Kim Jongin."

"Ready to go?" I asked her as she stepped out of her room, closing the door behind her. "I don't know if this looks appropriate." she answered as she looked down to what she was wearing. I reached for her hand and twirled her around once. Making her  white, sleeveless dress float up slightly. Her dress was just covering her knees and it was a flowy dress. With red roses at the bottom of her dress. "You look amazing, it's just a day out alone and.. You look perfect." I said as I intertwined our fingers before walking out of the campus.

We were just going for a simple car trip. Just driving around aimlessly when we stopped at a nearby carnival that was going on. It was already 4.02p.m. but the carnival ends at midnight. I stopped the car and she looked out the window. "A carnival?" she asked as she looked back at me, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head and got out of the car. Before I could open the door for her, she opened it. "Yah! You're supposed to wait for me to open it for you!" I said with my hands on my waist. She showed me her tongue and got out of the car before closing the door. "You should've been faster."

"Oh yeah?" I went towards her and carried her with her arms around my neck as I walked towards the place the carnival was held. "Y-yah, people are staring!" she whispered into my ear, which was this close to become shoutings. She buried her face onto my shoulder as I walked into the carnival with people staring at me. More like grinning to be exact. I could hear people murmuring about what cute couple we are, and she definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter