Two Can Play That Game

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 published on 29/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"H-Hae Ra?" You hear someone's voice call, just outside the store room. You stood up and help Richard up. He placed the containers back onto the shelf when you switched off the lights,opening the door. Kai blinked his eyes a few times when he saw you coming out of the store room with Richard. "A-are you alright?" Kai asked as you held onto his hand. 

Richard dusted his uniform when he bowed at Kai. "Hey. Name's Richard Han. I'm the butler here."

Kai nodded his head and offered a handshake. "Kim Jongin, Hae Ra's boyfirend." Richard shook Kai's hand and glanced at you. "Someone's been busy." Richard said as he let go of Kai's hand, smirking at you. You lightly punched Richard's shoulder and he ruffled your hair.

"Run along now, with your boyfriend. I have to get back to work. By the way. Give me your phone." Richard said as he picked up the feather duster on the ground. You took out your phone and RIchard snatched it away. Richard took out his phone and it seems like he was exchanging numbers. "So now I have your number. I put me as 2nd speed dial though, your boyfriend's the first." Richard said with a grin as he passed back your phone.

You looked at Kai and glanced at your phone. "So that's what you did to my phone at the hallway." Kai rubbed the back of his neck and said "Well I wanted to be the first."

You smiled and you heard your father calling you out from downstairs. You glanced at Richard and said "I'll come back here often now to see you Richard." Kai's eyes widened and you looked at Kai. "It's not that you think."

Kai nodded his head as he blinked a few times when Richard chuckle. "You think we're cheating on you?" Richard questioned Kai. Kai shook his head and slinged his arm over your shoulder. "She loves me too much." You rolled your eyes and push Kai's arm away. You made your way downstairs with Kai following behind you, constantly saying "You do love me right?". Just as you reach downstairs, your father was holding hands with Eun Hee. That smirk on her lips. Really made you want to just give her a slap tight slap across her face.

"Just so you know, I want you and Kai to be there for the wedding." your father said. No doubt about you being there for the wedding, if there will be a wedding. Which , if you could help and find out what Eun Hee is up to, she will never get married to him. You loved your dad, you really did. But sometimes just remembering how much he hurt you and your mom, you can't help but change your personality. But facing reality now, when he's about to make the decision in his life that would make him miserable, you wanted to save him.

"When's the wedding?" you asked your father as he let go of Eun Hee's hand. "In three weeks." he said with a grin.

"No, it's okay Mr.Kim , I can walk Hae Ra back to the campus." Kai assured your father before your father could even object. Kai was waiting outside by the front door as you walked up to your father. He spread his arms open and, just for the first time you went in closer to give him a hug. He squeezed you tight but he broke the hug, patting your head. "I'm finally glad to see you happy now."

You slowly nodded your head, maybe even with a slight smile on your face. You walked towards the door when Eun Hee got in the way. You were looking at Kai and Kai was making hand signals, telling you to just push her off to make her fall. You chuckled when Eun Hee pulled you in for a hug. She whispered into your ear "Soon, just wait and watch." just as she broke the hug. Your eyes widened a little and she said outloud "Have a safe walk back!"

You stepped out of the house when just because she closed the door, she smirked at you. When the door was closed you run your fingers through your hair in frustration.

"I can't believe that tramp." you murmured under your breath, that was THIS CLOSE to turning into screamings.

Kai held onto your hand, before intertwining them as he leaded you the way back to the campus.

"She said something , didn't she?" he questioned you as he held onto your hand tight.

"She said 'Soon, just wait and watch.', that woman is definitely going to do something. Either to harm me, my father, or us both." you said as you let out a heavy sigh. "If she's thinking about laying a finger on you, she better not waste her time. As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you."

You let out a slight scoff and murmured under your breath "If she were to kill me you couldn't do anything about it."

He stopped walking and pulled your hand, making you face him. He let go of your hand and cupped your cheeks. "I meant what I said. She isn't going to harm your father, and most importantly, she's never going to hurt you as long as I'm here." 

"Come by my room tomorrow night, I'll tell Kyungsoo to sleepover at your room."

You leaned your head on the frame of the door, "Why?" you asked as he put his hands in his pocket. "Just come, alright?" he said as he leaned closer to plant a kiss on your forehead.

He leaned away and ruffled your hair. "Sleep well, dream of me."

You rolled your eyes but managed to smile a little before closing the door. You turned around and see Jiyeon lying down on her bed, staring at you with a smirk. "I like the new Hae Ra." she said as she sat up properly, resting her body on the bed rest. "I can't believe I'm saying this , but I like the new me too." you answered as you walked into the bathroom.

"Noona!" Zelo beamed out as you entered the Chilla Cup. It was already 6.30p.m., after your class you decided to swing by the Chilla Cup, since he told you to come. He hugged you so tight the moment you entered, after shouting your name of course. "Y-yah!" you said as you pushed him off. You fixed your clothes and blew your fringe away from your face. "Why do you keep hugging me?" you asked as you took a seat by the window. He took a seat opposite you with his elbows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter