Digging My Grave

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 1/1/13.

+start+

Your POV
You walked around , following the directory and soon you found your room. You used the key to open the door and you were in. You see a girl, with long brown hair with black eyes lying on the bed. Just reading a book. You bowed and she got up to greet you. "Hey! You're my new room mate?" She beamed as you replied with a simple 'Yes'. 

"My name is Park Jiyeon! You are?" she offered a handshake as you mentioned your own name before shaking her hand. "Hae Ra! Let's be good friends!" she grinned before letting go of your hand.

You didn't know what to do. It's the first time someone offered to be close to you. You nodded your head and smiled. She showed you around the room. Her bed was leaning the wall , facing the window. Yours was beside the window, facing the cupboard. It was well furnished. Well of course it had to. It's a top-notch school. You unpacked everything and she just looked at you unpack everything. You took out your notebook , it was a black hard-cover book with a metal ring binding. It was quite thick, though you already written so much in it. It was something like a diary. Well nevermind, it was just a book where you pour out all your emotions. Right before your mom died she gave you that notebook .

"You're going to make it. You're just going to." You pleaded as you held onto her hand. "Aigoo... I hope I will..." she muttered softly as she your head slowly. "You will! You're going to come and watch me perform on that stage. You've never missed one competition before!" you let a tear roll down your cheek before she bit her lower lip.

"I'll try to, alright? Now go train..." she smiled before you brought her hand closer to your face. "Promise?"
"I promise... Now go."

 

Where is she ? It's my turn to perform soon. "Performing next ! A winner for five years in a row, Kim Hae Ra !"

Damn it! I have to go now!



You walked towards your mom's ward, and there was no one in there. Was something wrong? Did they move her to another room? You brought your trophy and your cert. as right after the competition you went straight to the hospital. "Excuse me , where's the woman here?" you asked the nurse as she was surprised to see you. "Oh.. are you her daughter?"

"Yes, can you tell me where she is now?" you asked with a slight hint of irritation in your voice. All she did was pass you a black think hard covered book. "She wanted me to give you this."
"D-Don't tell me.." You muttered softly as you clenched onto the book. "I-I'm sorry." she stuttered as you felt like you were going to break down any minute but you wanted to see her. Even if she is gone.

"Where is she?!"

"She's not al-"

"Just bring me to her now!"

The nurse took you to where she was. She was lying down on a bed with a while cloth covering her body.

You got down on your knees and held onto her hand. Tears start to fill your eyes as you lifted away the white cloth. Just then the door opened, and you turned around to see your father walking closer towards you. With tears streaming down your face you said "Don't you dare take a step closer." You turned around and he was still trying to come closer. 

"I SAID DON'T TAKE A STEP CLOSER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!"

*

You went back home , and opened the black note book. It was a regular notebook. There was a letter.

Dearest Hae Ra, do you know you're very beautiful? And I'm really glad you chose to play the piano. I know you'd win again, right? Even when I wasn't there. I can't write much, but just use this notebook to write all your feelings in. You don't have much friends, and I'm practically your bestfriend. I know I can't make it in time to give you this on my own, but I hope you read this, and realize how much Omma loves you. And wishes the best for you.

I'm sorry but I love you, Hae Ra.

 

You snapped out of it the moment Jiyeon said "Let's get to know each other." You turned around and said, "Eh?"

"We're going to see each other a lot more, so I we should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter