You Really

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 20/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"That's what I thought." You said as you turned around, letting your back face him. As you took another step towards the door you hear him calling your name but you didn't bother. You opened the door when suddenly it slammed shut by a hand that came behind you. You turned around and he pulled you in for a hug. A tight one.

A hug so tight you couldn't break free, though you didn't try in the first place.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I read everything in that book. I know, it's something I'm not supposed to read. But I didn't know it meant so much to you. I just thought that if I read this, I would get to know you better. And maybe I could help you. Reading this book made me realize that, you have a reason why you're so cold. I was so caught up on reading this that I realized I read it all. I'm sorry I didn't think of the consequences but.."

Your head lifted up a little to face him, "but what..?" His grip around you loosen a little.

"But I just thought I could help you change your heart."

You looked down to the book and he slowly let go of you. WIthout saying a word, you walked towards the table to take the photo frame of your mother and walked out of the room,slamming the door shut. You walked along the hallways until your legs were getting heavy,for some reason you couldn't walk. You slided your back on the lockers until you reached the ground. Your heart, was beating a little bit faster than usual. You placed your hand on your chest, and slowly you clenched your fist.

"Why am I feeling this way?" you questioned yourself as you stared down to the photo frame of your mother.

If only you were here, to tell me what all of this means. Can't you stay for a little while longer?

Just then a shadow hovered over you causing you to look up. Miss Hana crouched down in front of you and you pulled her in for a hug, causing her to land on her knees. You wrapped your arms around her as she your hair. Tears streamed down your face as she hushed you. You buried your face onto her shoulder, trying to hide the whimpering sounds you were letting out. "I've never seen her like this.." Miss Hana murmured, as softly as she could but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"I want her back.." you managed to squeeze out. "I know.. I know.." Miss Hana said as she constantly patted your back, making you feel better. She broke the hug and placed her hands on your shoulders. She then moved her hands to your cheeks, cupping them while wiping your tears away with her thumbs.

"Your mother, would be so proud to see what a beautiful girl her daughter has blossomed into. I know, deep down in your heart, that girl I used to know is in there. She's just drowning in her depression and sadness that slowly changed into hatred. Some day, I know. Your time being here, it will change you. And your mother will be very proud."

She got up and offered her hand to pull you up. You hesitated to hold onto her hand but she reached for your hand, pulling you up. She walked you back towards your dorm and she whispered "You'll have to start opening your heart now. I'll be here if you need me."

After that she walked away. You opened the door and find Kyungsoo sitting opposite Jiyeon on her bed. The two of them were looking at you from the moment you entered until the moment you reached near your bed. You placed the photo frame and the book on the table. You walked towards your cabinet to take out a fresh set of clothes, still feeling they were looking at you. You turned around and they shrugged their shoulders, looking away. You shot a soft smile at them and slowly Jiyeon spoke.

"A-are you alright?" 

You nodded your head and looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo scanned you from top to bottom and had a slightly surprised look on his face. "Isn't that.."

You glanced down to see what you were wearing and you nodded at him. Guessed he recognized Kai's clothes. Just as you walked towards the bathroom to wash up and change your clothes, there was a knock on the door. You said "I'll get it." loud enough for the two of them to hear. They both were talking and Jiyeon was giggling from time to time. You tossed your clothes onto the bathroom counter as you walked towards the front door. You opened the door and it was Kai. You glanced back at Kyungsoo and said "Kyungsoo-ssi, someone's here to pick you up."

"That's not what I came here fo-" you couldn't hear anything else after that as you walked into the bathroom and shutting the door tight. When you stepped out of the bathroom, Kyungsoo was gone. Jiyeon was just lying flat on her bed as you plopped yourself on your bed. She got up from her bed and sat the end of your bed. She scooted over closer towards you and held your hand. "What happened last night?"

You let out a heavy sigh as you stared at the ceiling. You felt a soft squeeze on your hand and you gazed down, meeting Jiyeon's eyes. "Tell me, you know I'm here for you." she said as she took a deep breath. You let out everything to Jiyeon and she was quiet. She didn't say anything. "See, even you don't want to listen to my ramblings. This is why I have a notebook." you sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter