B*tch

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 published on 2/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"O-oh , Miss Kim." a maid stuttered as she opened the door. You smiled at her, and the look on her face softened. "Don't worry, I'm not the same person I was. Thank you for opening the door for me." you said as you entered. 

You hear the door close and the maid spoke, yet stuttering between her words. "M-miss Kim."

You turned around, walked towards her as she looked afraid, well she shut her eyes tight so that's a sign. You placed your hands on her shoulders and she shrugged a little but she calmed down as your hands was still on her shoulders. She opened her eyes slowly and you smiled at her.

"I'm not going to eat you. You can drop the titles. Just call me Hae Ra."

"But Miss Kim, Mr.Kim said to-"

You shook her a little by her shoulders and smiled. "I said, Hae Ra." Slowly a smile formed upon her lips and she murmured, "Hae Ra."

You let go of her shoulders and nodded a little. "By the way, where's Rich-" your voice trailled off as a pair of arms wrapped around your shoulders. You titled your head slightly and it was Richard. "Hands off me butler." you said as you playfully push his hands away. He took the feather duster and lightly tapped your head. "Yah, I may be a butler but I'm older than you!"

You rolled your eyes and he held onto your hand, "Let's talk in the kitchen." 

He dragged you to the kitchen and there was another maid sitting by the island. You dragged a stool and sat beside her as Richard sat opposite the two of you.

"So what did you find out?" you said as the maid got up to get some drinks. "Eun Hee, or whatever her real name is. That's not her real name."

Your eyes widened a little, leaning closer to Richard. "What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is, she's using a fake identity. Plus, she's not in love with your father." He said as he rested both of his elbows on the table. "It's true." the maid said as she placed the tray of drinks on the island.

"This is Joong Hae, she and the rest of the maids are here to listen and keep an eye on Eun Hee for anything fishy. When they find out something they try to record it with their phones and send it to me. Well we just figured this out yesterday so, we're definitely all in this together."

"She's cheating on your father with another man, I heard her over the phone and she was talking to another man." Joong Hae said as she was still standing up. "Joong Hae, why are you standing? You can sit down." you questioned as her lips formed an 'o'. You got up and dragged her down to sit beside you. "L-lady Eun Hee never lets us sit down." she stuttered.

"Well with me you can sit down, you're human too. That woman is heartless, so don't take it to heart." you said as you assured her it was completely fine. You looked back at Richard, he was already thinking of something.

"So what are you thinking about?" you asked as you examined his face. "Just.. why would Eun Hee be with your father when she is having an aff-"

"For his money." you simply answered. It was pretty obvious. Before your father was a lecturer, he was under a big company, with a big title. So happened one day he had no interest in running the company so he sold all his shares and his rights to the company, thus receiving a lot of money. From there he continued working as a lecturer, since he wanted that so much. But even after leaving the company, he still goes back every now and then, getting paid for whatever problem he solves. Problems only he can solve.

"So how will we barge at her letting her know that we know?" Richard asked as he let out a sigh. "We have no proof, we can't possibly just go up to her and tell her we know everything. The first thing she'll say is we have no proof. Or she'll act dumb. Eitherway, we need solid proof."

Before Richard could say anything, your phone vibrated in your pocket, you reached for your phone and it was a call from Kai.

"Baby~ Why aren't you here yet?" he whined a little at the end. "Yah, I told you I'm here with-"

"She's here with me !" Richard shouted through the phone loud enough for Kai to hear. "Aish, fine. I'll wait for you. Hurry back!" Kai said before he hung up. You placed your phone on the island before rotating it over and over again on the island. "You have a really clingy boyfriend." Richard stated as he flashed a smile. "Since when you did clingy?"

"Since I fell in love with him." You answered as you got up. "Well , thanks for the information, but until we have solid proof, we can't possibly do anything to her. For now just, stay low and keep an eye on her." Richard and Joong Hae nodded their heads. "Well I'm off." you said as you got up with your bag over your shoulder. "See you.. whenever." 

"Do you need me to walk you out?" Richard shouted as you left the kitchen, making your way to the front door. "I know where the door is, thank you very mu-" you shouted but your voice drifted as the door opened and Eun Hee was standing at the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter