A Start

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 published on 13/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"And who might you be?" HyunMin asked as he took a step closer towards Kai. "I don't think my identity concerns you." Kai snapped at HyunMin. At the same time the two of them looked at you and said in unison "You know this guy?"

You nodded your head and said "HyunMin, Kai. Kai, HyunMin. You two now know each other's names. Go knock yourselves out." You turned around and started to make your way back to your dorm when you hear the two of them calling out your name. With a groan you turned around and they were right in front of you. "What?"
"Who is this guy to you?" HyunMin pointed at Kai as Kai pointed at HyunMin while saying "Same question I was wondering."
"HyunMin is a senior, Kai is a friend." you said as you turned around but Kai called your name out again. Yet again, you let out a groan loud enough for them to hear and turned around. "What else do you want to know, officer?"

"How did you meet him?" Kai asked as HyunMin said "That's what I want to know too. "Both of you are idiots." you muttered under your breath before looking up at the two of them. "We're all in the same university. ALL THREE OF US. That's how I met you two nutheads." You turned around letting your back face them when HyunMin called out your name again. You turn around instantly and snapped at him "What now?!"

"I-I was just wondering if tomorrow's dinner is still on." Kai's eyes widened and he glanced at HyunMin and back to you.

"So this is why you can't go out with me tomorrow?" Kai asked but HyunMin scoffed. "What makes you think she'll easily go out with you even if she's free?" Kai turned to glare at him, "I know you're a senior and all, but watch it."
"And if I don't?"
"I'll make sure you won't have any other choice BUT to watch it." You dropped the book onto the floor letting a loud thud to be heard. Shutting the two of them up. Their attention was on you immediately after the book dropped. You bent down to pick up the book and stood up straight to look at the both of them.

"Listen well, and listen carefully." You took a deep breath and hugged your book, pressing it against your chest. "If you two want to fight and argue, by all means go ahead. Maybe even kill each other? That's up to you. But don't drag me into this especially when I have nothing to do with it." You looked at HyunMin and said "Tomorrow's dinner is cancelled." You switched your attention to Kai and said "Tomorrow's lunch is cancelled."

Their eyes widened at the same time and you could feel they were wondering why you called it off . "Until the two of you be nice to each other, and stop being like little twerps? You can forget about having my company. Not that it's great or anything." You flashed a smile and squinted your eyes then turned around to make your way back to your dorm. Just as you took a few steps away from them you see Kyungsoo walking towards you. He stopped in front of you which made you stopped walking.

"Hey Hae Ra." he waved as you waved back. "You can call me oppa." he smiled as you shook your head. "I don't call anyone oppa." He pouted but he said "Fine, Kyungsoo-ssi works too."
"And..?" you dragged the syllable so he would tell you why he's here. "Oh yeah! See.. I have a favor to ask you."
"And what's that?" you asked as you raised an eyebrow. "Tonight I plan to take Jiyeon out for dinner but she said she was going out with you." he pointed at you and you could roughly tell where this is going. "So.."
"So you want me to cancel my dinner plans with her so you could take her out?"
 

He rubbed the back of his neck and hesitated to say yes, which is obviously the only word he wanted to say. "Sure , just make sure you take her out. I don't want her to eat out alone." His head shot up and his eyes was filled with joy. "Really?!"

"Keep it down." you placed a hand over his mouth before he shut his mouth. You moved your hand away and he laughed. "I'll call her-"
"No calling." You wiggled your finger in front of his face before you reached for his wrist. "You follow me back to my dorm and ask her in person."
"In person?!" he raised his voice and you stopped walking to let go of his wrist. "Do you want to take her out or not?"
"Y-Yeah I do. I'll follow you."
"This way."

Before the two of you continued to walk, someone called out Kyungsoo's name and the two of you turned around to see Kai jogging up to the two of you. "Where are you going?"
"Oh? I'm following Hae Ra back to her dorm." Kyungsoo smiled before Kai raised his voice. "Her dorm?! What for?"
"This has nothing to do with you, Kai." you said as you pushed Kai gently away so Kyungsoo could walk with you. "I-It's nothing, I'll be back tonight. Don't wait up for me."

Kai's eyes widened but Kyungsoo wouldn't let him say anything else as you nudge Kyungsoo's arm. He nodded at you in understandment before he apologized to Kai. Kai held onto Kyungsoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter