Special Chapter #2.

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV 

"And I want all your assignments, finished, edited and printed out on my desk by next week. Understood?" You said as you stood up, closing your book. "Yes Miss Kim!" Everyone shouted as you smiled.

"Be back by 1.45p.m." You said as you walked towards the door,opening it for your students to leave. "Thank you Miss Kim." A student thanked you as she walked out. You nodded your head as she bowed before walking away. Soon everyone left and you wanted to close the door but a foot got in the way. "Yes how ma-HyunMin-ssi?"

"I told you I'd come back." he said as he pushed you in, closing the door swiftfully the moment he got in just to wrap his arms around you. You hugged him back and rested your head on his shoulder. "How have you been?" you asked as he broke the hug. "Happy birthday, Hae Ra." he said as he lifted up a small pink paper bag, with a ribbon tied on top. You smiled a little before taking it from his hands.
"Y-You shouldn't have."

"Yah.. If you weren't with Kai I would definitely date you.Look how beautiful you are now." He said as he leaned closer, attempting to 'pretend' to kiss you, when always it would fail. "So I was ugly before this?" you questioned as you took a step back. "No, you were beautiful, now you're beyond that." He said as he came closer to kiss you again but you dodged it and lightly hit his stomach. Which he fell to the ground dramatically, clinging onto the table leg. "How could you kill the one you love?" he grunted in pain as you chuckled. His head shot up the moment you laugh and he stood up, straightening his clothes. "You seem happy."

"How can I not be happy? My favourite sunbae is here all the way from Los Angeles, and he bought me a gift for my birthday." you answered as you lightly punched his arm. He pulled you in for a hug, before saying "You should thank your boyfriend."

"Oh?" you let out as he broke the hug. "He's the one who booked the plane ticket for me just to be here on your birthday. Not to mention, he called me this morning to check if I arrived safely." You blinked your eyes a few times, processing everything he said. "K-Kai did that?"

"Of course he did. That's not i-"

"Noona!" someone beamed as the door flung open. "Z-Zelo?!" you exclaimed as he ran up to you to give you a bear hug. "Noona! Sorry I'm late! Kai-hyung said that flight was the only one available for today! But what's important is , I'm here!"

Your mouth gaped open, still not being able to say anything. Not that you had anything against this, but why would Ka-

"Baby, I'll give you the best birthday next year." he said as he squeezed your hand. You shook your head and plant a kiss on his forehead. "It's alright baby. Just being here with you ,it's all that matters." you said as you brushed his hair away from his forehead, making him pout.

"Ah.. why are you pouting? You can't be like Henry pouting all the time you know." You joked as he still had a sulky face on.

"Look sweetheart ,it's alri-"

"No it's not. This is not what a boyfriend should do. I'm sick.. on my girlfriend's birthday. One of the most important days in the world. Especially my world." he sulked as he pouted again a little gazing at your hands. You used your finger to tilt his face to look at you, "Silly boy. I love you regardless of how we celebrate my birthday. If you really want to make it up to me, feel better."

"Just you wait, next year will be the best one yet."

"You really don't know when to stop." you joked as you kissed the back of his hand. He squeezed your hand a little causing you to look at him.

"I mean it."

"Anyone missing me?" Another guy stated as he walked in, closing the door. "Richard?!" you raised your voice a little as he held out a H&M plastic bag. "I thought these clothes would look good on you."

"Oh! Noona! I got you something too!" Zelo said as he held out a box that fitted on your palm perfectly. "G-Guys, you didn't need to-"

They cut you off with a simple shout in unison, "No!"

"It's your birthday." Zelo stated.

"We came all the way from another country." HyunMin continued.

"And we're not going to come here empty handed especially when it's your birthday." Richard ended it all as the three of them nod at the same time.

Zelo was working under a restaurant in Paris, alongside with Richard. The two of them lived together in a house and the two of them are still single. Yet you still didn't get why. They both were really good looking, and probably a lot of girls would like them, and they speak french! So why not? As for HyunMin, he's a lecturer under some board in Los Angeles. A woman came here to the university and offered him a spot to be a lecturer there, you got offered one as well, but you turned it down.

"Let's go for lunch!" Zelo beamed as he held onto your hand, dragging you out leaving HyunMin and Richard chuckling from behind following the two of you. "But I can't go out for long, I have to be ba-"

"Kai got it covered already." Richard stated as he flashed a smile, walking down the street to the Chilla Cup with the rest of you. "Eh?" You let out as you turned your head to look at him. Zelo's hand was holding onto your hand, as the other hand of your was holding the gifts you got from them. You put HyunMin and Zelo's gift into Richards gift bag, since it was big enough to fit all of it. "Just don't worry about a thing alright? It's taken care of." HyunMin said as he opened the door for you to walk in.

You sat down opposite HyunMin as Richard sat opposite Zelo, beside HyunMin. Zelo was sitting beside you as he reached for your hand on the table. "Noona, just enjoy this day with us, hmm?"

Zelo sat beside you on the park bench as Richard and HyunMin walked over to the nearest shop to buy some bubble tea, he rested his head onto your shoulder as he reached for your hand, to hold it tight.

"Noona, I missed you." he whined a little for you to hear. You chuckled and the back of his hand with your thumb. "Silly boy, aren't we here together now?" His head shot up as you turn to look at him. "But I miss you so much! Paris is such a bore."

You scoffed as you pulled your hand away. "Isn't Paris a very romantic city?"

He pouted before resting his head onto your shoulder before holding onto your hand. "It's a bore because I don't love anyone there."

"Yah , enough with your sad love stories, today is supposed to be a happy day." HyunMin snapped behind the both of us. "Here's your mango bubbletea, no pearl." Richard said as he handed you a cup.

After a few hours of just sitting down on the park bench with three amazing guys, it was time that they had to catch a flight.

Kai's POV
I looked at the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter