I Told You I Love You

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 12/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"Hae Ra , where are you?" Jiyeon asked through the phone. "I'm at the auditorium." you answered as you looked down at the piano keys. "A-alright, take care. By the way, Kyungsoo's sleeping in our room tonight."

"Then where do I sleep?"

She let out a dry chuckle and she quickly said before hanging up, "You know the drill, it's about time you worked things out with him."

"Yah!" You shouted but the call already ended. You tried to call Jiyeon again but all you got was, "Sorry, the number you have dialled is unavailable. Please tr-"

You locked your phone and shoved it into your pocket. You tried to play a simple piano song but you end up screwing it so many times that you gave up playing. You closed the piano up and got down to lie down on the stage. 

"Omma.." you called out as you see her standing by the balcony of your house. She turned around, giving you a warm smile that always melted your heart. "Come here sweetheart." she called you over as she spread her arms wide.

You went up to her and hugged her tight around her waist. She was caught off guard but she responded to the hug, wrapping her arms around you. "What's wrong?"

"Everything's wrong. Everything." you said as a tear rolled down your cheek. "Aigoo.." she broke the hug and cupped your cheeks. "Everything will be fine honey."

"No it won't!" you shouted as you looked away from her, causing her to pull her hands back. You held onto the railings as another tear fell.

"Everything's going wrong. You're not here anymore. You're gone. Appa is going for an operation, I don't know if he'll survive it."

"But your boyfri-"

"He kissed another girl. In the lips, and he .." another tear fell, and you gulped before you continued.

"..didn't even do anything to stop it."

You felt arms around your shoulder and you knew it was your mother. You leaned your head on her arm around you and she whispered,

"It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever."

You opened your eyes and felt something vibrating in your pocket. Realizing you fell asleep, it was a call from Kyungsoo. "Hmm." you answered as he called out your name. The noise at the back on the other end of the call was pretty noisy, not to mention loud music was literally blasting through the phone.

"Come to the club down the street from the university."

"No thanks." You answered as you nearly ended the call when he said "Kai's getting wasted here."

You gulped but you managed to squeeze out, "So what?"

"If you don't come here, something will probably happen to him. We're leaving him here. If you don't come, well. If something happens to him, it's under your conscious."

You let out a sigh as the call ended. You looked at your phone wallpaper and it was a photo of you and Kai. A photo collage to be exact. A photo of him giving a kiss on the cheek to you, one with his arms around you, one with you giving a kiss to him on his cheek and the last one was two of you sharing a kiss. You got up and took one last look at the photo.

"You're lucky I'm stupid enough to still love you as much."

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hyung! Stop drinking! I think you've had enough!" Sehun said as he took the cup away from Kai's hands. "Let me drink! Who the hell would give a if I drank so much?!" he shouted as he grabbed the whole bottle , chugging it down in one go. 

"This is a bad idea. Hae Ra's not showing up. We should have never agreed in the first place." Suho said as he flicked the cup. "And he's tearing up." Baekhyun said as he pointed at Kai. This always happens when he's sad and he drinks.

When Kai drinks when he's sad, he tends to get more emotional than usual, especially if it's about a girl that means a lot to him. In this case, it was Hae Ra. He took another chug before placing the bottle down on the table. "See this is why no one wants me." he murmured under his breath.

"Kai stop saying that, you've been saying that for the past few minutes." Chanyeol said as he patted his back. "Is it wrong?" Kai said as he hiccuped, reaching for another bottle. "All I ever wanted, was a perfect girl. And I had it!" he shouted as he drank another shot of soju.

"And now, she's gone. And she didn't even hear me out." he slurred through his words as he placed the cup down.

"Kai stop it! You're being really pathetic!" Suho shouted as he shot up. "Well is it wrong to be this way?!" Kai shouted back as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Even though the music was blasting really loud, it was really silent around us. "You know what Kai, if this is how you're going to act, we're leaving." I said as I got up, signalling the rest of the members to leave. "But we can't just leave him here-" Baekhyun's voice trailled off as Sehun placed his hand over his mouth. We all moved to one corner where we could see Kai perfectly and we hid there behind a bunch of potted plants.

"Why are we leaving him?!" Baekhyun whispered loud enough for us to hear. "I called Hae Ra, and she's coming." I answered him and I kept glancing at the door, waiting for Hae Ra to walk through.

"Hyung, she's not coming." Sehun said as he let out a sigh. "Just a few minutes more." I said as I looked at the watch. Hae Ra, don't fail me now.

A few minutes passed and Hae Ra still haven't showed up. Suho was really getting impatient. "You know what, let's just drag him home."

Suho took a few steps towards Kai but quickly retreated back towards us with a smile on his face. "Hyung, why-"

All of us let out a soft "Yes!" when we see Hae Ra enterring the club. We started high-fiving each other and cheered softly.

She made her way through the dance floor and saw Kai lying his head down on the table. We could see her let out a sigh and she turned around, trying to walk away but slowly she turned back around to make her way towards Kai.

"Guys, I think we've done it." I said as I smiled just looking at Hae Ra. "Let's leave." Suho said as he was the first one to walk towards the exit.

Your POV

"Hae Ra.." you hear Kai murmur with his eyes closed with his head resting on his arm. You went towards him and tried to lift him up. You wrapped his arm around your shoulder to pull him up. "Kai , get up." you said as you pulled him up again and this time he got up slowly. "Hmm.. who are you?"  he slurred through his words as he looked at you.

"Baby~" he called out and his breath was just the smell of soju. You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter