Chapter 9- Faker Noona

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Mmmm.... I can smell the sweet smell of men's cologne clashing with the smell of roses.

It smelled so nice.

I wanted it to linger in my nose forever.

But, where was this smell coming from...?

Was I...in a dream?

I opened my eyes slowly, still trying to let the smell of roses and men's cologne linger in my nose.

Ah.. It feels so good.

I opened my eyes wider this time.

OH NO. IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.

What the askdjasdjadjlkasd.

WORLD, YOU CAN TURN UPSIDE DOWN NOW.

I was in front of a guy's chest!

I looked up slowly, and saw the person I feared the most.

LEE TAEMIN.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, and his left leg was on top of my legs. He was only wearing a thin sleeveless shirt. I swear I was almost touching his abs...

His arms were quite muscular. Must've been because of the dancing thingy.

His face was so small. He looked so cute.

I sniffed his chest again. Wow. So, the smell of men's cologne and roses came from Taemin...?

WAIT. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?!

WHY THE HECK AM I ADORING LEE TAEMIN?!

I flinched a little at what I was thinking.

I was seriously becoming a ert.

Okay, so...

HOW THE HECK WAS I GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION?!

His arms are really heavy because of the muscles. I can't even lift it up.

I tried pushing his legs aside, but that made him hug me tightly. He groaned. "Kyung Mi..." He muttered.

OKAY, SO HE'S HAVING DREAMS ABOUT ME?

Seriously? That's gross.

Who knows what kind of dream he's having about me...

BACK TO THE POINT. How do I get myself out of here?

And, why was I here in the first place anyway?

I observed my surroundings. It DEFINITELY is not my room.

WHY WOULD I PIN UP A PICTURE OF PINK ICE CREAM ON THE WALL?

The airconditioner blew extra wind on my feet, and made me shiver.

Then, when I looked up, Taemin was there, looking down at me, his eyes as wide as the sun.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed my head off while pushing him off the bed. He landed on his on the floor. He rubbed his eyes and stared at me.

I glared at him. "Are you going to stay dazed there? And, why the hell am I in your room? Don't tell me..." I gasped in shock and tried to push myself to the edge of the bed.

He, again, rubbed his eyes and spoke in a groggy voice. "No. I brought you in last night because you fell asleep beside the elevator. I can't just leave you there. Not all people in this apartment is friendly..."

He stood up and started to take off his shirt.

"W-wait... W-what the h-hell are y-you doing?!" I screamed as I pointed at him. He turned to look at me and realized that he was half .

AND HE HAS ABS.

I covered my eyes to protect my ity...

BUT IT ALREADY GOT TAKEN AWAY!

No! My poor eyes....

"Oh! Uh... sorry..." He trailed off as he dazed lazily into his closet. He took a shirt, and wore it.

Then, he suddenly widened his eyes.

''WHAT THE HELL? DID YOU STARE AT MY BARE BODY JUST NOW?!"

Oh...okay. SO THIS GUY HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY NOW?

He covered his now covered chest. "Ugh. And I wanted Noona to be the first one to be impressed with this abs..."

I rolled my eyes. "So what? You showed it to me so boldly anyway."

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"AISH LET'S JUST STOP!" Taemin shouted as he tried to let me stand up. "You drooled on your shirt yesterday, so I'm lending you this." He tossed a shirt to me that was just my size.

"Wait, how did you know...?"

"It's as if I never experienced living with you," he stuck his tongue out. He went to the door, and kicked it. WOAH. IT LITERALLY GOT KNOCKED DOWN. Poor door. "Tch. Key hyung really likes using his rope." Then, he pointed towards a red door near the kitchen. "That's the bathroom. Go and change there."

I blushed, and instantly went to the bath room.

It was embarrassing. Taemin knew my size!

Well, duh. It's as if he was never your husband.

I got dressed, and went back to his room. He changed his shorts to jeans and wore sneakers. 

"Come. I'll bring you home."

-------------------------------------------------------

Taemin and I walked to my apartment (after taking the bus), and surprisingly, no one ever dared bickered on the other.

I mean, we didn't bicker at each other.

We just stayed quiet, and let dead air pass by.

And pass by....

And by....

And by........

......

Seriously. It's so boring if I don't tease Taemin. But, I guess he wasn't in the mood. He's been acting like a nice guy since this morning, and it's very unusual for him.

He's such a boring Taemin now.

Boooooooooring.

"Taemin..." I called out randomly, hoping he'd initiate a conversation.

"What?"

"MOMMY!" I jumped on him and hugged him. Then, I went down and looked bored again.

"It's no fun when we aren't teasing each other."

He just chuckled and stayed quiet. 

"Taemin!" I heard someone call out to him. We turned to look behind us, and I saw a very pretty woman in her 25... 25's. 

I looked at Taemin, and he smiled. He spread out his arms, and the woman reacted. They hugged each other tightly.

"It's good to see you, Noona."

-------------------------------------------------

"Taemin, I'll give all of these desserts to you. I missed you so much, really." This Yooji noona said as she gave the Vanilla Sherbet to Taemin. His eyes glowed with delight, and stared at Yooji unnie.

I was shocked.

He really did love this noona.

I know those eyes. His eyes were very honest. They can never lie.

And, his gaze was warm enough to melt ice.

He ate the sherbet with delight. I eyed it, and Taemin looked at me.

He stuck his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Wanna know why I'm here with this annoying guy and his date? Well, let's see....

We saw Yooji unnie on the road, and Taemin and her hugged.

The next thing was Yooji unnie inviting Taemin for a date.

Taemin, of course, wouldn't refuse. But, then, I sneaked and tried to walk away from the scene.

I got caught by Yooji unnie and told me I could go eat with them.

Then, I'm dragged in this restaurant where I can't even eat anything.

UGH. I am so hating this.

Taemin stood up and excused himself from us as he went to the wash room.

I eyed the sherbet again. OH, THE LUSCIOUS FLAVOR OF VANILLA...

I WANT IT IN MY MOUTH...

THEN, I got surprised when a hand shoved a spoonful of sherbet into my mouth.

I glanced at the hand and looked up.

OH GOSH. 

It belonged to Yooji unnie!

She glared at me. "Thank me. I even gave you a spoonful of sherbet."

I bowed my head at her, confused. "T-thank you...?"

She hit my head. "Ya. Don't do it like that. You look like a brat." She looked at her watch, and resumed to glaring at me. "Look. I need you to stay away from Taemin."

"What..?" I said. Well, that was surprising. Why would Yooji unnie say that? She must not be jealous. She already has Taemin with her.

"Well, , I don't want him falling for another girl. I don't want another getting all his money and attention."

I gasped in shock.

Money...? 

So, the reason why she's dating him is... because of MONEY?

I can't believe this.

Yooji unnie's just so...so stupid.

"You dated him for money?" 

She rolled her eyes at me. "Isn't it obvious? I've got a lot of profit from him already."

I can't believe this.

Well, of course, Taemin's still a friend to me.

Or, not.

But, he felt important. Like a friend.

I just really needed to defend him then and there.

I held up W100,000 and splurged it in front of her.

I even tore one bill apart.

"HA! You think you can play with him? I know Taemin's not that kind of guy. He's a strong guy. Don't go playing with him. He loves you a lot, yet you're only playing with him?" I shouted as I trashed all the money to her face.

Everyone was looking. But, I didn't care.

"SHOVE ALL THAT MONEY IN YOUR ." I shouted and let my last breath of anger escape from my lips. Thank goodness. I'm wearing a disguise. Or, else...It would've caused a change in my reputation as a singer.

She sat there, shocked of my words.

Then, I felt a hand slap me.

I touched my cheek, and looked up.

Taemin.

He was so angry that he was gasping for breath.

"Get out of here." He muttered under his breath. "I don't want you saying all those lies in front of Noona. You can take your damn money if you want. "

He took a step backward. "I can't believe you, Cho Kyung Mi. I even respected you even though we ended up like this."

 

"I can't believe you'll just humiliate yourself."