Chapter 3- Nampyeon.

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Everyone sat on the floor patiently. Some oppas were drinking water.

 Kyu oppa was looking at me worriedly.

"You know each other?"

I looked at Taemin. Neither of us was speaking.

I was overtaken by anger the moment I looked at him.

"Sure," I gnashed my teeth a little. "That little fella's such a cheater."

His eyes shot up. i could feel his glare on me. "YA. Cheater? Well, you dare call me a cheater? YOU CHEATED ON ME."

"OH. I'M THE CHEATER NOW? HA. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING TO A NOONA ON THE DAY OF THE MONTHSARY?!"

"WHO WAS THE ONE WHO WENT OFF TO MEET WOOYOUNG ON THE MONTHSARY? Explain yourself!"

"WHY SHOULD I? I won't bother explaining myself to someone as STUPID and DUMB as YOU!"

"HA. I BET YOU'RE DATING WOOYOUNG NOW."

"AND I BET YOU'RE STILL THE SAME NOONA KILLER WHO PLAYS ON NOONAS."

"ME? A noona killer? THAT NOONA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS."

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF, PABO. You're defending that noona RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE?"

"WELL? WHAT ABOUT WOOYOUNG?"

"HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"

"YEAH! I BET YOU DID THINGS LIKE THIS AND THAT BECAUSE YOU RETURNED HOME LATE THAT NIGHT!"

"IF YOU JUST WEREN'T SO IGNORANT, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED LIKE THAT!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CALL ME IGNORANT? You careless person! WHO THE HECK WANTS TO BE YOUR HUSBAND?!"

''YOU-"

"WHAT THE HELL! STOP!" Kyu oppa shouted as he stopped me from lunging myself at Taemin. I was too mad at Taemin. Mad for all that he had done.

Kyu oppa, noticing the awkwardness and shock that the other members felt, stood up. "We're going. I'll see you guys next time."

I followed behind Kyu oppa. I was too ashamed of what I did.

-------------------------

Kyu oppa went to get his headphones from the music room.

We're in his car now, and no one was speaking up.

This awkward silence between us makes me feel distanced with my oppa.

"Kyummie," Kyu oppa finally broke the awkward silence. "What's your relationship with Lee Taemin."

I gulped.

"Oppa...This happened when you were gone..." I confessed. I might as well tell him since he's my oppa.

"Arasso. Now, what happened?"

I gulped and took a deep breath. "I didn't tell anyone, but I started dating Taemin when we started Middle School. It was when we were in 3rd Year High School when we planned to get married. Appa and Eomma opposed, but finally agreed. Both sides agreed, even my in-laws. We got married then."

"Aigoo. My dongsaeng getting married? That's daring of you. Wouldn't imagine you doing that."

I pinched oppa's cheeks in embarrassment. "Oppa! Anyways, When the date of our 3rd wedding monthsary was fast approaching, Taemin grew distant. He rejected every bonding moment I wanted to have. He became ignorant. He even turned me down when I asked him to eat with me for our monthsary. I ate alone, and was found by my friend, Wooyoung. He comforted me, and sent me home. When I went home, I saw...a noona...on top of Taemin." My voice sounded horrible now. It was cracking. "I-I was shocked. He thought I cheated on him because I was with Wooyoung. After that, we got divorced."

A tear fell off my left eye. Kyu oppa shoved me a box full of tissue paper.

"Shove that in your eyes and in your nose so that they won't drip on my beautiful car."

I hit oppa on the shoulder. "I hate you! How could you say that?"

He just laughed.

But, I'm thankful that oppa was comforting me this way, even though he can't give me the right message.

I wiped my tears.

The thought of the past was bitter for me. Everything was just so...bitter. I couldn't get over it.

But, I swore to move on. I was already in a steady pace of moving on.

Well, I just have to make sure that I don't see that Lee Taemin ever again.

----------------------------------

"Mmmff.." I groaned as I heard my phone ring.

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"YA! Kyung Mi-ssi!  Haven't you woken up yet? Today is the filming for WGM!"

"AH! Jeongmal?!" I scratched my head. "Where do I go?"

"112 KyeongDam St., building near the the mart. You know that place, right?"

"Ne."

"Don't forget to wear clothes that won't reveal yourself. The mission card states that you should hide yourself."

"Eh? Mwo ya? Wae?"

"I don't know. I'll be hanging up now. Be there by 8."

Aish. Really. I need to not reveal myself?

This is interesting.

I stretched my arms as wide as I can before showering.

I put on a black shirt and a colorful jacket, and jeans. I also put a hankerchief on my mouth part, and put a scarf around my head. That building is a building full of dance rooms. Meaning, I have to expect that I'm going to dance or something there. I really liked dancing even before I debuted. When I was a trainee, I would often go here to study new dances or so. I knew a lot of people in that building. Some dance for leisure, some dance for training, and some dance for a living.

Of course, I applied light make-up. I wasn't a genius when it came to make up, because I hated it. But, I just put colors that will reveal the natural state of my face.

I took a taxi and told the driver the directions.

Oh well. I feel kinda awkward getting married, but it's alright.

At least I'm moving on

------------------------------------------

You have to look carefully. All guys in that dance room will be rehearsing something. Your husband would be:

1. Wearing your favorite colored pants. (Yellow)

2. Doing the moonwalk.

3. Doing an exotic body pop

Remember to look into them carefully! Don't upset your husband!

Congratulations!

I read the text that was sent to me by the PD of WGM earlier. I was now walking inside the building. The dance floor that I was supposed to go into was in the second floor. 

I passed through so many rooms already. So people were giving me the eye. I looked VERY suspicious.

I finally found the dance room that the PD talked about and went in. I greeted the dancers that greeted me.

Of course, they didn't know who I was.

This was my time to observe.

Alright. Three people wore yellow pastel pants. One wore a green shirt, another wore a blue shirt, and one wore a yellow shirt.

Okay, three nominees for now.

"Let's do it once again, arasso?" The leader said as he pointed to everyone.

"One, two...."

They started dancing so swiftly. Waah. As expected of the dancers here.

"Moon walk!"

Now, everyone started doing the moon walk. It was confusing. How was I to find out if they were all doing it? 

But, I watched Michael Jackson numerous times already. I tried to find the one who was doing it right.

The guy in the blue shirt and the yellow shirt were the ones who did it right.

Alright, down to two.

Then, the dancers backed away as four people did some popping.

One person's popping was too soft. One was too hard. The other one...well, he did it. Precisely and exotic. The other one was really exotic.

Okay, still down to two.

But, the music stopped.

Oooh. I didn't realize it was already finished.

"Ajumma," The leader joked. "Who do you think is your nampyeon(husband)?"

"Actually, I've chosen two..." I called out the one in blue and the one in yellow.

I looked at them carefully.

Omo, it's hard to decide.

They were great dancers, and I've seen their precise and accurate movements.

But, since the other one's wearing yellow...

I put my hand on the guy wearing yellow. "Ahjussi, I'm choosing you. Are you my nampyeon?"

"Ne." He said in a very charming voice. "Let's remove each other's covering on the face in three seconds. One, two...."

Three. I quickly removed the scarf on his head, and it revealed someone I never dared to see.

''IT'S YOU?!"