Chapter 5- Pranks

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Aish. Later, I'll be having another shoot of WGM with that stupid bastard.

I groaned. At least I have a scheduled interview with Arirang World now.

Thanks to Kyu Oppa studying and training in another country, all his books were stuck in my room. I had no choice but to study them whil I was training. I had successfully graduated High School and scored the highest in English due to his English books.

Arirang World was a Korean channel in English to show the world about Korea.

It just so happens that I'm taking this interview with my Kyu oppa.

"Kyung Mi-ssi, Hello."

"Hello, Ms..." My eyes scattered as I tried to know her name. I saw a tag on her blouse. Phew. I'm saved.

"Hello, Ms. Han."

"Hello, Ms. Han." Kyu oppa did the same and bowed at her. She motioned for us to take our seats.

"So, You are the famous Cho siblings. Though, Miss Cho Kyung Mi just debuted, rumors have started spreading ever since Kyung Mi-ssi was still a trainee. How did you manage to meet your sister when you have already debuted?"

Kyu oppa cleared his throat. "I haven't met my sister for four years. I went abroad to study and train, and went back to debut. I never had time to visit my family, and it just so happened that my Mom contacted me and told me to take care of my sister. I just knew then that my sister was training with YG Entertainment."

"Ms. Cho Kyung Mi, isn't it hard to spend time with your brother when you two are from different companies?"

"Originally, I wanted to get in in SM Entertainment. There was a problem with my audition files, so I had a hard time submitting it. Then, I was accidentally street casted. I took that opportunity and debuted. It is kinda hard, but we contact each other through cellphone. KyuHyun oppa would always send a text to me. It's somehow annoying already." I chuckled as I saw Kyu oppa's irritated reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ya, Kyummie," I turned around as I heard Kyu oppa. He tossed me his phone. "Answer it."

I put the phone near my ear. "Yeobusaeyo?"

"What? Kyuhyun hyung? Is that you? When did your voice sound girly?"

Of course I knew who this was. "Hey bastard. Doing well, aren't we?"

"Why, you-. YA. Don't call me that. Aish. You're really a ."

"The hell? Want me to strangle you to death later?!"

"YA!"

I almost threw the phone when Kyu oppa ran and saved his phone like superman.

"YA! I know that you miss each other so much that you're melting, but please don't damage my freaking expensive phone!" Kyu oppa caressed his phone gently and even made shushing noises.

Oh, oppa. You're just too obsessed.

I left the studio and got on the car with Manager oppa as we went to the WGM studio.

---------------------------------------------

We just received the mission card a minute ago.

"Choose our own house?'' Taemin eyed the suspicious mission card.

"Can't we get..something like a catalogue?" I asked the staff that was filming us. They did give us a catalogue and some available houses.

"Wait. Hey, you. We need to list down our ideal house first before renting." I said as I brought out my handy notebook and mechanical pencil.

We were inside a cafe right now. We sat down as we sipped our cappucino.

I had to keep myself organized in national TV.

"So, what do you think?" I flipped the pages of the notebook. "I think we need a small space. We don't need much since we're only two."

"Yeah," He rubbed his chin. "Maybe having the interiors white? That would create a comfortable atmosphere."

"Great. What about having a wide kitchen?"

"Of course. I want to eat your cook- I mean I like that." He murmured under his breath. I almost didn't hear him, though.

"Maybe.." I rested my head on my palm. "Having a white house...then a garden outside... Well, the sun should be hitting us in the morning..."

"Yeah...Just like our house back then..." Taemin sighed.

I widened my eyes in shock as he gasped. I decided to focus on listing the details rather than daydreaming about our old house.

THE HECK. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO REMEMBER THOSE MEMORIES.

We looked through the pictures inside the House catalogue. There were also the numbers of the owners.

We looked...and looked...

Ugh...This stupid guy's hand is so slow...

When he flipped through the next page, I immediately pointed out a white house.

"This is...it!" My eyes sparkled with delight. I liked the house very well. It had space where we could just run, and had that atmosphere of home.

He nodded and grinned at me.

We started to call up the owner of the house.

--------------------------------------------

"YA! PABO! You're supposed to go into that room, not here!" I screamed as I kicked the bags outside. We had split rooms. Good thing the owner negotiated with us fast. She told us that we could move in today.

"AISH! Okay, okay! Just shut your big mouth!" He groaned as he picked up his luggage and went to the other room. I smirked, then sighed as I put my luggage in.

I fixed my futon on the floor and just...crashed on the futon.

I was really tired right now. But, we still had to fix things.

"YA! Kyung Mi! We still need to fix things!"

"Don't call me by my name!" I shouted back as I stood up. 

Ugh. Can't believe that I still have to deal with this guy.

Hmm... Anyways.... I might as well do my "game" here.

---------------------------------------------

We finished fixing everything in an hour. Of course, you should always expect us to always fight.

We were almost killing each other on the sofa if it weren't for Taemin's phone. It rang, and I really had to let go of him.

"Ya, I'll make dinner." I offered as I grinned evilly at myself. This is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuun.

I brought out the instant noodles that was inside my luggage all along. It's Jjamppong, but having an extra packet of spice would be alright for the "oh-so-powerful" Lee Taemin, right?

MWAHAHAHA.

I poured in hot water as I glanced at Taemin. He was still on the phone.

I put three packs of spicy flavoring on Taemin's. The usual was one. Even adding one is just too spicy already. I brought out the kimchi and water for us to use.

I put the noodles so that we could wait for it on the table. Good thing I let my manager deliver my dining table here. Or, else...It would be difficult having meals here.

And, I usually eat out. I live alone in my dorm, so I could always just take out. I don't really cook much.

Taemin ended his phone call, and looked at the noodles with longing eyes.

"Gomawo," He said with aegyo. HA. That aegyo wouldn't work on me.

I opened my noodles and started to dig in. Waaah. The blissful feeling of having spicy noodles in your mouth. Taemin gladly digged in,too, and put A LOT OF NOODLES in his stupid mouth.

Haha. He is stupid.

After chewing on it for a few seconds, he went inside his room and got a large bottle of water. He started chugging down as quickly as possible.

"YA! HOW MANY PACKS OF SPICY FLAVORING DID YOU PUT?!" HAHAHA. He roared like a dragon. His breath smelled like Jjamppong.

I looked at him innocently. 'I thought you liked your noodles super spicy?"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!"

I looked at him innocently and chuckled. I ate up my noodles, and saved a little for Taemin. AS IN SUUUUPER LITTLE.

"Here. Enjoy these." I smirked and went inside the bathroom to wash up. Of course, I got my clothes first.

I felt Taemin's glare following me as he ate the noodles.

This is just the start, Lee Taemin.

"Ya. One point for me." I shouted at him and smirked as I entered the bathroom.

"You're playing a game? Then I'll play with you..." I heard him murmur.

Tch. Whatever.

----------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

I needed to get revenge.

IN THE QUICKEST WAY.

I went to her room and searched for her things.

I saw an alarm clock on the table.

I smirked to myself.

Nothing's bad with waking up a LITTLE early, right?

We had to wake up by 7. I set the alarm to 4am. HAHAHA.

That should do her good.

I left the alarm clock on her table and scooted off the my own room.

Enjoy your morning, Cho Kyung Mi.

-----------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV

UGH. Stupid alarm clock. It went off.

Why did it go off? I didn't even set it last night.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGH. The hell. It's so noisy.

I irritatedly got up and threw the freaking alarm clock on the floor.

So, Lee Taemin wants to mess with me?

I sneaked into Taemin's room, and started to pull him towards the outside of our house. Of course, I'm not that heartless so I brought along the blanket that he was holding on to.

I pulled him OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE. HAHAHAH.

He'll be a frozen statue once he wakes up.

Or, if he ever wakes up.

Goodbye, Lee Taemin. See you in Heaven.

I got back inside the house and called the bakery.

I wanted some cake right now.

Oh, and I also called up manager oppa, even though it was earlier.

HAHA. Let the embarrassment swallow you, Lee Taemin.

-----------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

I stretched my arms as I felt the breezy cold wind on my face.

Wait, was it this cold in Korea?

It's Spring! It should be warm!
 

Moreover, I'm inside a room. It should be warm.

Then, I felt cement under my feet.

Ha. This is hilarious. Why is there cement under my feet? I must be dreaming...

Or not.

I heard sounds of cameras 

CAMERAS?! 

I quickly opened my eyes, and WOAAAAAAAH.

The press was outside our house!

And, the HELL?!

How the heck did I get outside our house?!

I growled in a low voice.

"KYUNG MI!!!!" I shouted as I went inside the house. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU PULL ME OUTSIDE?!"

She just flashed an innocent grin to me.

Oh, go to hell, .

I wanted to scream at her some more, but then she served a piece of cake to me.

"Ya, cheer up. Here's a cake. I'm sorry." She said as she gave me a fork.

Seriously...?

Well, anyways, there was cake.

Happy digging!

I sliced a bit of the cake. Wow. It was hard. Must've been frozen too much.

Then, I ate it.

Then, I spat it out.

Then, I glared at Kyung Mi.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU FEEDING ME STYROFOAM?!" I almost choked because I nearly swallowed. If it weren't for my taste buds...

She laughed. "Be thankful. That's the strongest styrofoam ever made in Korea."

"YOU..!" I charged for her and we ran like a cat chasing a mouse around the house. She fell on the couch, and I quickly pinned her.

Meaning, I'm on top of her.

I looked at her eyes that were wide in shock.

I was glaring at her. Face to face.

But, then, I realized what I was doing.

I got off her, and bowed at her.

DUDE. THERE ARE FREAKING CCTV CAMERAS HERE.

I walked away and fixed my beddings as we awkwardly went to our rooms.

I shook my head.

Lee Taemin, you are never going to do that again.