Chapter 4- Anae.

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Taemin's POV

"Hyung... they said she likes yellow. Do you think this'll suit me?" I showed Minho hyung the shirt that I bought especially for my new wife.  Jonghyun hyung told me that I should treat it as if I was going on a date.

Today is the day when I meet my new wife.

Aish...what do I do...calling that mystery girl "wife" is very awkward to me...

I clutched the shirt absentmindedly while thinking of the memories back then.

It somehow felt like I was cheating.

"Ya! Taemin-ah! Why are you smiling by yourself?" Key hyung told me as he entered the room. "You're thinking...of Kyung Mi-ssi, aren't you?"

I looked at Key hyung and sighed as my eyes dropped to the ground.

"Hyung...It's not that easy."

Key hyung rubbed my head. "Aish...really... You're got married earlier than umma? I should hit you! Aish! Such a prodigal child..."

Minho hyung and I laughed.

"That's a great shirt, Taemin. Wear it." Minho hyung encouraged. I brought out the yellow pants that were given to me when we were still promoting Juliette.

Then, I saw a t-shirt that I swore I'd never wear again.

 

 

"Taemin!" She exclaimed as she came over, handing over a colorful shirt printed with tall buildings of different colors. "This really suits you!"

"Really?" I looked at the shirt again. It's really colorful. Definitely my style.

"Ne! It's a couple shirt, so I have mine,too!" She showed me the shirt which fits her body shape perfectly.

"I'll pay for it," I gladly volunteered. She looked so happy. "Then, let's wear it immediately after I pay."

"Arasso!" She smiled genuinely.

That was the smile I wanted to see in my everyday life starting from now on.

I wanted to be with her.

"Kyung Mi-ah..." I said, bringing out the ever-ready ring that I bought secretly after thinking things over. She turned, and I knelt down. 

"Will you marry me?"

 

 

 

I sighed. This was the shirt that we bought when I proposed to her.

I quickly got the pants and slammed the drawer shut as I got up from my position.

Seriously. I just saw Kyung Mi yesterday. Why did all these memories come? I'm going to have a new wife.

Move on, Taemin. Move on.

-----------------------------------

I hid myself in a scarf that Key hyung let me borrow. It perfectly suited the outfit. It complimented the color yellow very well.

The PDs told me already what to do. I just have to pull a neat and precise moon walk. Of course, Michael Jackson is my idol. I'd try anything he did.

Also, I needed to do an exotic body pop. Although I didn't know why it's called exotic, but the PD said I had to give my all into this body popping. I thought back to when we promoted Jojo in HongKong. I did a body pop there. So, I decided to do that one again. 

The somehow "leader" of the group told me about a demo practice. A made-up practice for my wife.

I can't really feel my heart beat right now.

I'm just curious of who she is.

------------------------------------

She's here, she's here....

I replayed those words in my mind as I did the last thing that I was told to do: Body popping.

I popped into the music as if it were alive. I danced to it as if I was the only one dancing.

Ah, I really love dancing.

I let go of all my worries. I almost forgot that she was here.

When the music stopped, I also stopped dancing.

I wanted to dance more. Damn it.

The leader spoke to her about choosing who's her nampyeon.

I hope she recognizes me.

------------------------------

"Ahjussi, I'm choosing you. Are you my nampyeon?"

I'm glad she chose me. Wearing this shirt does bring me good luck. I also love yellow.

"Ne. Let's remove each other's covering on the face in three seconds. One, two...."

Three.

I removed her face covering and was shocked to see Kyung Mi.

"IT'S YOU?!" We both exclaimed.

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSH. Does this mean... we're going to be married AGAIN?!

WHAT THE HELL.

I absolutely cannot do this.

"Ya..." I whispered to her, trying not to let the staff know about what we are talking about. "Are you my wife?"

"Wife my ." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yes, yes. We're stuck again for WGM."

I groaned. I'm going to get MARRIED with HER again?!

What the hell..?!

OKAY. MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE A LIVING HELL ONCE A WEEK.

Filming WGM will become a living hell.

I could post this up in that F*** My Life website.

UGGHHHH.

"Let's fake around when we're around the PDs. Let's just..endure this." I can't believe I'm actually saying this. But, it was for our own good.

"Arasso," She glared. "Don't expect me to become lovey-dovey with you."

"As if I'd expect that." I rolled my eyes and fake-smiled at her. "Hello, I'm Lee Taemin of SHINee."

She fake-smiled at me back. "Cho Kyung Mi. I'm a solo singer that just debuted a month ago."

"Then, Kyung Mi-ssi..." It's actually weird saying her name with "-ssi". I have NO RESPECT for her AT ALL. "Let's eat."

----------------------------

We awkwardly sat there, waiting for our pasta to arrive. 

I won't dare talk first. I know what'll come out of my mouth if I were the one to open up a topic.

But, this silence is just hard to endure.

"Kyung Mi-ssi, how old are you?" I quickly asked, even though I knew that she was only a year younger than me.

"I'm 19." She fake-smiled and acted SHEEPISHLY. Ew. 

"Ah, I'm an oppa, then. But, you can turn off all your formalities with me." -since I'm not used to her using any formalities with me.

"Arasso, pabo." She grinned as she said that.

"Ya! I told you to turn off formalities, not to the point that you call me pabo!"

"Do you want me to call you , then?''

TO HELL WITH CHO KYUNG MI.

DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT THIS WAS BEING FILMED?!

"Tch. Go ahead. I wouldn't mind calling you a anyway."

"What..did you say?" She gasped. "I am not a !"

The waiter served the food. He quickly did it because he wanted to avoid our situation.

Kyung Mi got her chopsticks and started to eat her pasta.

"Aish, so unprofessional... Don't you know how to eat with a fork? Stupid."

Her eyes widened in shock. "HUH. So that's how you are now, Lee Taemin. YOU THINK HIGHLY OF YOURSELF SO MUCH! EVEN EATING SIMPLE SPAGHETTI MAKES YOU AGITATED WHEN I USE A CHOPSTICKS? HUH?!"

"WELL, WANT ME TO TEACH YOU? YOU DO THIS, THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE!'

"HA! YOU THINK I'M NOT THAT SMART? OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TOO!" She uses a fork and feeds me the spaghetti.

"OF COURSE. Mmrf...I CAN ALSO DO THAT. YOU THINK I'M UNEDUCATED?" I used the fork that she used and I feed her with my cream pasta.

We stop and laugh as we saw what we were doing.

We were fighting yet acting all lovey dovey. And it's all because of eating pasta with a fork.

We're stupid, aren't we?

-----------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV

Okay, so my day didn't really go smoothly as I expected...

Living hell with that guy AGAIN...

Ugh. I groaned as I collapsed on my bed. I was so tired.

We argued all night long.

How could he be my nampyeon AGAIN... sigh.

Guess I just have to put up with him.

I remembered what happened THAT NIGHT...

It was too painful...

To think that I was a fool to fall in love with a guy like HIM...

Then, I snapped my fingers.

I've decided.

I, Cho Kyung Mi, will make Taemin's life a living hell.

I'll get my revenge on this guy for cheating on me.

I will make him suffer.

---------------------------------

A/N: AAAH. Didn't know that I'd get this much subscribers when I'm just on Chapter 4. Subscribers-ssi, Jeongmal Gomapsumnida. ^^. You continue to strenghthen me with your reading of my story! 

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!