Chapter 19- My Honeymoon Turned Into A Disaster

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

After 3 days, Wooyoung had finally woken up.

He was eating healthily like nothing happened to him. 

Also, I've been getting reports from the nurses that a girl would always go outside Wooyoung's room but wouldn't come in. I already saw proofs of her because I saw a plastic full of fruits the other time I came. Then, the next day, there was a bag full of Jjajangmyeon, which is Wooyoung's favorite.

I'm not getting jealous or anything because the nurses told me she looked like a kid. More like in her 10's. 

And, I am NOT a girl who gets jealous with 10 year olds. Probably a fan or something. Oh well. I appreciate their worry over Wooyoung.

I bid Wooyoung goodbye as I headed for my shooting with Taemin in WGM.

Well, they told me that we were going to China for our honeymoon trip, so I packed up all my things last night and called everyone to say goodbye. I already apologized to Sulli about leaving Taemin behind when he was sick, but she perfectly understood my situation so she forgave me.

I bid everyone goodbye, including Kyu oppa. He was very worried for me at first, and even taught me the basics of Chinese (though I still didn't memorize them HAHAH), and even made me pack lots of CONSERVATIVE clothes. I laughed at that. Isn't my style too conservative already? 

I had to rush towards the airport. Our flight would be 30 minutes from now, and I can't afford to be late.

I wiped the cold sweat on my forehead as I saw Taemin waiting patiently with his legs crossed near the boarding area.

"What took you so long?" He glared at me as he saw me approach him. I dragged my bag with me and sat beside him.

"Sorry. I had some... matters to take care of." I said smoothly as I set my hair behind my shoulders. He just stared at me angrily.

Suddenly, I heard a very cute sound from Taemin's stomach.

HAHAHA. CUTE. 

Wait. He isn't even CUTE.

Well, the situation came to this, so I decided to . "Aww. Is our little Taemin hungry in there? You should scold little Taemin because he's being too noisy."

Taemin stared at me with a What-the-hell look. I rolled my eyes and dragged him towards the stores, completely oblivious that cameras were everywhere to shoot us.

There were stores everywhere: Starbucks, McDonalds, the French Bakery, and others.

We decided to go to a common shop (because everything else was expensive, and Taemin didn't really mind). It was full of native Korean foods. Perfect for our taste.

"We want two sets of Beijing Fried Rice and Sweet sauced Bulgogi." I ordered and paid the counter person. Taemin looked at me, his eyes wide.

"Aren't I supposed to pay for this?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you have to pay. Oh, and this serves as an apology for making you wait. Lemme guess, you didn't even eat when you came here, correct?" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

He just rolled his eyes at me as he took our food and we settled back to our seats.

We munched quietly, not even bothering to nudge a bit.

I looked at the arm rest and held the drink. But, Taemin's hand also held it.

I pouted at him. "Girls first, right?"

He stuck his tongue out at me. But, his expression suddenly became blank.

I looked at him curiously, and realized that his face was nearing mine.

I couldn't move. My body won't respond. I can't even say a thing.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I wanna scream, but I can't!

Oh no, oh no.... My heart's beating rapidly...

Taemin pushed my face a bit to the left and... MY RIGHT CHEEK?!

He smirked as he moved away. 

"W-what did you just do?!" I asked him, nervous at the same time.

"What? I just removed that sauce stain on your cheek for you." 

I blushed fuirously and tried to just brush off his act. Minutes later, he was on his phone.

"Of course I'm okay here," He said in a sweet tone. "Yeah, of course. I'm going to take care of your friend. Goodluck in your comeback! I'm sure Inkigayo loves having you... Yeah, yeah. I know. Lee Soo Man-ssi will definitely make us debut in Japan after the SNSD sunbaes are finished... yeah. I know that... Gee, you demand so much. Haha.... Alright. Bye."

Comeback? That was probably Sulli.

I on my thumb (which had a bit of sauce on it) and continued to even though my thumb was really clean already.

"Ya. You're gross." 

"Tch. Shut up. Mind your own business."

He just glared at me and continued to text. Of course, that would be his girlfriend, Sulli.

"Plane Heading For Beijing, Now Ready For Boarding."

 

----------------------

 

I stretched my arms.

After about an hour of sitting on the plane, plus riding a van just to go here, I had finally time to stretch my muscles. MY .

I bent myself backwards, and reached for my feet. I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL THAT MY LEGS ARE SHORT ENOUGH FOR ME TO REACH MY FEET.

Ah~ I feel refreshed!

The gushing cold wind passed through me. We were in a resort in the mountains. Well, they said they do have good spots here.

We're just going to spend a day here, then go to Beijing to shop for stuff, then finally, go back to Korea.

Taemin was inside, still talking to Sulli. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? Ever since we got in China, HE'S BEEN ON THE PHONE.

I mean, WHAT THE HECK. We were so tired, and he still has the energy to even contact SULLI?!

And, dude. This is OUR vacation. Not you and hers. I know she's your girlfriend and all, but you won't die when you don't talk to her for a single minute, right?

I mean, c'mon. Taemin's just being ridiculous.

This is the reason why I went out for some fresh air. I can't stand it. Taemin has been breathing Sulli air too much.

Oh. That reminds me...

WE HAVE A HIKING TRIP FOR TODAY. The PDs said so. And, Bom unnie suggested that anyway. She told me we could go hiking here since we are in the mountain area.

I got back in and started to take out the necessary things needed for hiking from my luggage. Taemin just looked at me, bewildered.

"How could a woman be so messy?"

"Shut up." I glared at him. "Did you forget that we're having a hiking trip today?"

He widened his eyes and looked at the time. "We're gonna start after an hour!"

Okay, so our room looked pretty messy now. We had two beds, and gladly, they were apart. I don't want any hugging like last time.

We had a veranda (which had a small space). 

OKAY. I MUST STOP CREATING A SKETCH IN YOUR MINDS ABOUT OUR ROOM. I need to hurry!!!!!!!!!!

"Kyung Mi-ah! Taemin-ah! We're going to the van to take you to the mountains in 2 minutes!"

We both ran towards the door and fell on the PD.

"Sorry."

 

--------------------------------

 

''WHAT THE HELL! GET YOUR OF ME YOU JERK!"

I screamed in the middle of nowhere. Taemin was sitting ON TOP OF ME. Ugh. He almost tripped, and fell backwards. WEIRD.

Taemin stood up from his position, and gave me a I'm-such-a-diva-you-have-no-right-to-shout-at-me glare.

HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE A DIVA? I though Key oppa was the only one who can become a diva.

OH RIGHT. You're his son.

BLAME THOSE GENES.

"Ugh, whatever." I brushed the dust off and continued to walk. We still had cameras following behind us, and they had those convenient vehicles to follow us around.

UGH. HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM.

This is soooo not my day.

I couldn't even contact Wooyoung because his hand was broken and he would look like a freaking penguin who was trying to reach something but couldn't just because it didnt have fingers.

I stomped warily, ahead of Taemin and everyone. I was stomping and stomping and lalalala-ing until-

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I fell.

I'm not kidding. I FELL.

I fell. ON A CLIFF.

AND I DRAGGED TAEMIN WITH ME. 

Why?

HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON I COULD GRAB TO PREVENT ME FROM FALLING.

BUT HE ENDED UP BEING PULLED DOWN BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN FORCE.

Hahaha... is this the so-called... "Drag Me To Hell"? OHYEAH.

WAIT. Why am I being enthusiastic about the fact that I am beyond from being safe? 

BUT I FELT RELIEVED. AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHY.

Maybe because I dragged Taemin here with me? 

MWAHHAHA.

Now, I can hear dramatic eery sounds from Drag Me To Hell.

Taemin rubbed his . I went over to him and smiled. "You're stuck with me!" I jumped around.

He looked at me weirdly. "THE HELL?! Now you're rejoicing?! We have to find some way... on how... to get... back...up there...." He said as he slowly looked up. I followed his gaze and gulped.

OHMYGOSHALKSJDKLAJSXMCAKLSDJ.

We were so far from where we last were. I MEAN, IT'S LIKE... 15 FEET FROM WHERE WE'RE STANDING.

HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO GET BACK THERE?!

OH GOSH. ASDJASXMKASLJDA.

Now, I totally regret falling here.

I slumped on my feet. "I wanna get back up there!!!" I whined like a kid. My whines echoed through the forest, but for sure, no one heard it except Taemin.

"YAA! STOP WHINING AND TRY TO CONTACT PEOPLE!" Taemin said as he brought out his phone and started calling the other PDs he knows. I brought out my phone, and did the same.

LUCKILY, SOMEONE ANSWERED.

"Mr. PD! We're stuck here in-"

BEEP.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

MY PHONE JUST DIED!

I panicked and threw my phone on the rock. Taemin glared at me. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT KIND OF PHONE COSTS?!"

"It's dead! IT HAS NO USE!"

"Rich brat." He muttered under his breath. 

Finally, I heard him talk formally. Must be the PD on the other line.

''Mr. Kang, you saw what happened earlier, right? We're stuck here, and we fell 15 feet away from your location right now... Yes... What?! You can't contact any of the emergency stations? What?!.... Okay. Tomorrow morning? I think that's bearable... Please help us. Thank you, Mr. Kang."

At last, he ended the phone call. He now turned to me. "Mr. Kang said maybe we would get rescued by tomorrow morning. He said that the emergency stations were on holiday today. "

I sighed. At least we were not going to be stuck here forever.

"Sorry, Taemin... I bowed down my head and took a twig. I used it to draw a sad face on the ground, and wrote the words "Mianhaeyo.". 

He ruffled my hair and sat beside me. "It's your fault you're such a clumsy person."

I pouted. "You're not making me feel any better."

"...and I like that about you."

I widened my eyes as Taemin covered his mouth. "I mean, I like your being clumsybecauseitmakesyoumoreannoyinghencemakingyouhavenocharmsatallehehehe." He said in a sarcastic yet quick tone.

AND I HAD NO CLUE WITH WHAT HE SAID.

I just shrugged it off. 

Something just hit me.

OUCH.

I looked at the thing that fell to the ground after hitting me on the head.

I wanted to curse it but I realized that it was one of the cameras in WGM. I guess it fell from up there.

I tried to open it, and IT OPENED. YEEEEEEESSSSS.

"Taemin! We can play with this!" I told Taemin. He stared at the camera.

"Let's pretend as if we're filming one of those V-Logs that they call." Taemin said as he snatched the camera from my hands and started filming.

"Hello. I'm SHINee's makdoongie Lee Taemin, and I am stuck here with my ex-wife and also my virtual wife in We Got Married."

I pointed to the screen. "Yaaaaaa~ don't be a fool to my husband's charms, yo! It's deadly, you know!"

I started rapping some random lyrics until I got bored.

I took the camera from Taem's hands and made the screen focus on my face.

"Ya. You don't know me? I'm Cho Kyung Mi. I used to be Lee Kyung Mi, but I divorced and now I am a happy singer." I didn't know why I was even telling my story to the camera.

Taemin poked my cheek. "She's so sober."

I poked Taemin 100 times. "HAHA. YOU LOSER. I poke so much better than you."

Taemin pouted at me, then whined. "I only poked you once."

I smiled at him innocently before sighing. It was already 7pm(My watch said so) and we're still here, sitting. Bored of our lives.

Good thing this cam had a light on top of it. We have a night lamp!

Taemin grabbed my arms and pulled it to the back. I was about to shout at him when he removed my jacket and laid it on the ground. He removed his, too, and laid it beside mine. He lied down on his jacket.

"It's so tiring to wait, you know? It'd be better if we just go to sleep." He placed his right arm above his eyes. I carefully laid down beside him and turned off the camera.

WOOOOOH. EXTRA DARK.

I looked up at the stars and started to hum a tune that I used to hum.

Then, I realized what I was singing.

It was the song I used to sing whenever Taemin couldn't sleep when we were together.

"Lalala~... I'll always be here,waiting..." My singing slowly stopped as I choked on my tears. I was remembering things. Things that were truly unnecessary right now.

"Kyung Mi-ah, you'll always be there for me, right?"

"Of course."

 

"Waiting..."

 

"Kyung Mi, I'm sorry for being late."

"Don't worry. I'll always be here..."

 

"Waiting..."

 

"Kyung Mi-ah... Let's hold hands."

"Okay."

 

"Waiting... even though... you... don't love... me...anymore..." I finished singing the last note. After that, I was crying uncontrollably. I tried to tone down my sobs. Taemin was already sleeping, and I can't afford to wake him up.

I turned my back against him, trying to make myself sleep.

I was feeling a little dizzy already.

"Why are you crying?" I heard a faint voice from my back.

"It's nothing. I just hate that song I just sang."

"If you hate it, then why did you sing it?"

"I don't know," I wiped the tears away from my eyes. "Maybe it's because I regret liking it so much so now I'm singing it for the last time. Just like saying goodbye."

"It's so hard to avoid you, you know?" The voice got fainter and softer. "I tried my best to keep myself from noticing you. I distracted myself. I did everything- but I can't understand one thing."

I squinted my eyes. "What?"

"Nevermind. Go to sleep."

I chuckled. "You used to do that,too, when you wanted to hide something from me."

I heard a long pause before the voice spoke again. "And, you used to scold me a lot for not trusting you."

"But, hey! That's what couples do. They trust each other. They don't keep secrets.''

"Yes, I know. You get that a lot from movies. You watch dramas all the time. One time, you cried and hugged me and made my shirt wet just because the girl died."

"It's not my fault that I had to keep myself busy whenever you were out studying in the Academy."

"Your parents made me go to the Academy. They want me to become someone who you can depend on."

"Like I said before, I like you just the way you are."

I was surprised when I said that. I wasn't actually aware that I was talking to Taemin right now. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It made me turn with force, and now, my face was inches away from Taemin.

"Are those words still staying true 'til now, Kyung Mi?" He looked at me innocently.

I gulped. I didn't know what to say. I was at loss for words.

He started to sing the last few lines of the song I sang earlier. "I'll always be here, waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting even though you don't love me anymore."

He turned his back against me and didn't nudge a bit anymore.

I sighed with the sudden turn of events.

I'm sure all of these will be treated as trash tomorrow.

I better sleep.

 

---------------------------------------

A/N: LOL. okay. The random parts was me being unleashed. XDD. I'm all alone in my room, and I'm locked up, so I had no one to talk to.

Boredom + Me = Weirdness and Randomness.

I knew some things got out of place because of that, and I'm sorry. XDD

Sorry for not updating fast. I had to work on this chapter for like, 2 days? XDD. That's because I didn't have any inspiration to write this.

Okay, so I hope you enjoyed that! :)