Chapter 22- Saying Goodbye Part 1

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

 

Kyung  Mi’s POV

“Ya. Kyung Mi-ah.  You’re being in a daze again. Snap out of it.” Victoria unnie said as she heavily dropped the pan on rice on the stove. She was cooking fried rice for us, and it smelled delicious.

But, my mind wasn’t thinking about how delicious her cooking is.

I was thinking about a lot of things.

One: How I am going to explain things to YG-ssi. He trusted me a lot in this field, and I’m just going to let him down.

Second: My friends. I don’t know. I know what’ll happen if I tell them: a crying session.  I don’t know how I’ll be able to face them, saying that I’m going to lose contact for a year.

Third: Taemin. I don’t specifically know what to respond… There’s this want inside me that tells me to go tell him that I like him. But, at the same time, I have already made my promise to Wooyoung. I promised him that I was never going to leave his side ever again.

And I keep my promises.

You know that feeling when you want to tell him the truth yet something’s blocking you?

I admit: I think I’m starting to like Taemin again. I swore never to, but I slipped and fell. How was I supposed to face this problem now?

Aish. That’s why love is too complicated. I’ve decided never to go into the “Love World” ever again after I’ve left Taemin.

And, it’s him that’s inviting me back. Yet again.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhhh. The world is truly frustrating.

I smiled faintly at Victoria unnie before excusing myself to go inside my bedroom again. I plopped myself onto my bed, and started to think.

To whom would I be saying it first?

YG-ssi, my friends, or Taemin?

Definitely, Taemin’s the last.

My friends? I don’t want to cry just yet. I don’t want YG-ssi to find out that I’m going away from my 2ne1 sunbaes, either.

YG-ssi it is.

I sighed as I opened my drawer on the table.

There was, carefully hidden, my first album that I released this year. I touched it carefully before slowly closing my drawer.

My career’s not over yet. Right?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“YG-ssi, I’m sorry… I just wanted to let you be the first to know.”

YG-ssi looked at me sternly before releasing a sweet smile on his face. He rubbed his smooth table with his forefinger.

“I’m actually happy, Kyung Mi-ah. Your mom told me about this in advance. I’m happy that one of my kids is going to train under Will.I.Am. He’s one of my trusted friends, and I know that you’ll be a much greater singer after training under him. It’s only for a year, right? When you come back, I want to let everyone know that you’re back by releasing an album. We’ll start recording in the U.S. and do final editings before saying that you’re back here in Korea.”

I couldn’t ask for more. YG-ssi was the kindest man I’ve ever been with. He cares about what I want, and what I actually dream to be. I dreamed to be a singer, and he’s here to continue on fulfilling it.

I couldn’t suppress my happiness and immediately hugged YG-ssi. I heard him chuckle as his arms enveloped me back.

“Be happy, my daughter.” He joked.

I laughed lightly before releasing him. “I’ll do my best, Dad.” I said as I bowed and bid him goodbye.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“BOO!”

Krystal flinched away from me as I surprised her from the back. She was busy looking at her high heels and sighing about something before I surprised her.

“Oh gosh! Do you want me to die, Kyung Mi?’’ She slightly laughed, seeing that it was only me.  I laughed at her horrid expression before sitting beside her and admiring her heels.

“I have something to tell you,” I said to her directly. She widened her eyes in curiosity.

“What?”

“But you have to tell me the reason why you’re sighing while looking at these torture first.”

“Torture?” Krystal exclaimed and hugged her heels. “They are not torture. They are gifts from Heaven!”

I laughed at her silliness. “I know. Just tell me.”

She looked away from me and sighed. “I don’t know if Minho likes Yuri unnie or something.”

‘’What?”

“After starring in that mini play with Yuri unnie, they started to get close. I’m not being stalkerish, but I overheard him saying that he got Yuri unnie’s number. I’m worried. I don’t know if I still had a chance on him or not.”

I sighed and patted her back. “Don’t be too much jealous. And, taking chances are good. Go confess to him if you want to really know what he thinks.”

“But, it’s not an easy job, Kyung Mi.”

“I know, Krystal. There are creative ways on how to confess. Like, sending him a letter!”

Krystal made an ‘O’ before laughing. ‘’Are you serious?! Back to 2011, Kyung Mi. Who are you kidding? That’s so old school!”

“Hey. It worked for me and Tae-… I mean, it worked for a classmate of mine before!”

“Really? That’s still old school.”

“How about getting another number and texting him, and eventually asking him if you liked him or not?”

“That… seems like a good idea. But, my fans would see.” She made a face.

I snapped my fingers as I got another idea. “How about making another IM and talking to him, saying you’re another idol and eventually asking him if you liked him or not?”

“BINGO!” She let go of her heels and hugged me. ‘’You’re the best, Kyung Mi!”

“I know,” I sarcastically replied after chuckling.

“Now, tell me something I don’t know.” She looked sternly at me.

This time, it was my turn to sigh.

“I’m going to the U.S. to study Business Management and take over my aunt’s company for a year…”

She gasped in shock. ‘’What? Why you? Why not your brother?”

“Well… Kyu oppa was meant to take over back when he was training in the U.S., but he often escaped from classes and trained, so… Now, My aunt trusts me to take over this company…”

She made a face before frowning.

She hugged me again and hid her face on my shoulder.  It was seconds later before I realized that she was already crying.

I patted her back to comfort her. “Krystal-ah…”

“I hate you. You just come and go away from our lives.”

“Krystal, I’m sorry.” I softly murmured as I caressed her back. It was way too much for her to take.

Krystal once told me that she had a bad experience when she was little. Her best friend left her and even promised that she’ll come back to eat ice cream, but never came, after waiting for five years.

I feel guilty. It was almost like I was her past best friend.

“When are you going..?”

“A week from now.”

She continued to sob. I enveloped her in my arms, but she pushed it away and stood up. She headed towards the kitchen.

“Everyone! Kyung Mi’s going to leave us for good! She’s going to the U.S.!”

I stood up and hugged her. “I won’t leave you guys for good.”

Suddenly, the f(x) members started to crowd around us. Sulli was looking at me with worried eyes. Victoria unnie had a tear on her left eye. Amber unnie was shocked. Luna unnie was already sobbing too much.

They all enveloped their arms around me.

Wow. This seemed like a dream.

We were all together – No schedules, no boyfriend dates, no important things – Just together as girlfriends and crying our hearts out.

I could feel all of their concern for me.

We were all crying one by one.

I know. It was quite exaggerated that they cry only from hearing me leaving, but I guess I was important to them. I felt it. I felt how important I was , inside this circle that we made.

A circle, that for eternity, would never fade.

“Kyung Mi… you’ll always remember us, right?”

“Kyung Mi! We still haven’t seen the latest Saw movie! We have to continue on being together to watch them together forever…and ever…”

“Write us letters!!”

“Come back to us! Just promise that you’ll come back for us!”

“I’ll wait for you to come back, even if it takes a thousand years, Kyung Mi!” Krystal exclaimed. I was quite surprised, though.

After experiencing a past hurt, she still had the courage to say this?

Krystal broke away from the group hug and took her precious pink heels. She sobbed before handing it to me.

“These are yours.”

“But, Krystal-“

“Shh. Take care of them, arasso?  When you wear these heels, always feel confident and believe that we’ll always be here for you.”

Krystal started to sob harder. I hugged her, and hugged everybody.

“Thank you guys. I’m never going to forget you.”

 

----------------------------------------------

 

I was dropping by at YG Building because YG-ssi called me.

I was curious about this. Was he going to discuss my upcoming album that will be made in the U.S.?

I entered the building slowly. It was a Saturday, and it was lunch time, so probably the other trainees and the staff are eating lunch.

“Kyung Mi!” I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I turned around, and suddenly felt arms around my body. The unknown person tightly cupped my nose using a handkerchief that had a very strong smell…

The smell of a drug.

With that, I fell down and lost consciousness.

--------------------

 

“She’s waking up! Her eyelids are moving!’’

“Come on, Seungri! We need to surprise her!”

I heard faint voices as I slowly opened my eyes. I was inside a big room, with a big table, and…balloons? I looked around and saw my 2ne1 sunbaes and my Big Bang sunbaes. They all had party hats on thei r heads.

“Hi Kyung Mi-ah!” Bom noona greeted my cheerfully. The others started to greet me.

I scratched my head in confusion. “Why are you guys in party hats?”

“We’re celebrating before you leave! Don’t think you’ll be able to get away without telling us!”

“I wasn’t going to tell you right away…” I answered Taeyang oppa.

“Anyhow, we should start celebrating.” Dara noona said as she pulled something from her pocket that made it explode confetti in the air.

“Show time!!”

The speakers blasted with my music, and everyone started to party.

GD oppa was even impersonating my “crooked dance” (that’s what he calls it) and started grooving to the music. Everyone was dancing and drinking juice served in glasses decorated with my face.

It was weird, though. It was like having miniature you’s .

Daesung oppa wasn’t here, though. I feel shocked about what just happened to him, and I understand.

‘’Hey,” Seungri oppa hung his arm around me and started to move with the music. I moved with the music, too, and started to dance with Seungri oppa. He stopped me from dancing more and hung his arm around me.

“I’ll miss you, kid.”

I chuckled. ‘’I’ll miss you, too, oppa.”

“Glad you would. Here’s a gift, though.”

He went to the corner and gave me a big box. I opened it, and it was full of paper facial masks.

I chuckled. “You’re giving me paper facial masks?”

“Ya. You need it. YG-ssi told us you were going to study really hard there, and I don’t want you getting wrinkles there.”

I threw myself at Seungri oppa and hugged him. He was a close guy friend of mine, too. He was someone you can rely on.

“Thanks for worrying oppa.” I whispered in his ear as I kicked his knee.

“YA! You little brat..!” He said, chuckling as he rubbed his knee.

Kicking each other’s knees were our form of greeting each other.

I stuck my tongue out at him and mingled with the 2ne1 sunbaes.

‘’Didn’t think we’ll give you a present?’’ CL noona smiled and tapped the tip of my nose. I was just taken aback by her words. They gave me a medium-sized box wrapped in pink frilly laces.

“Just a little token of our love!!”

I opened the lid of the box slowly, and it revealed a mini photo album of our moments together. I was one of the people who entered YG Entertainment bravely, and got close to the 2ne1 sunbaes easily.

It contained all the photos we had from when I was a trainee, up to the present Kyung Mi.

I started to tear up. Everyone gathered around me, and we all made a group hug.

“We’ll miss you, Kyung Mi.”

“Bring gifts back for me!’’

I just chuckled as tears spilled from my eyes.

There was only one person to go and say goodbye to.

Lee. Tae. Min.

 

---------------------------------------

GUYS!!! I'M SO SORRY!! I was busy RP-ing and my connection was such a drag!!! Oh gah.

I'm just sorry. T^T. 

Well, anyways, expect a double update from me tomorrow!!! (I'll do try).

Thanks for your patience guys!! ^^^