Chapter 12- I Fell For Him

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

 

Kyung Mi's POV

"Erm... were we disturbing something?" Sulli whispered lowly as she saw me and Wooyoung. Amber unnie and Krystal were staring at us as well.

I wanted to freaking punch Wooyoung. His lips were still on my forehead.

I pushed his face away and stood up. "Welcome back, Sulli! Oh, and Taemin's here!"

Krystal snapped out of her dazed expression and stood beside me. "Taemin oppa! Come in! We're watching Night of the Living Dead, if you don't mind..." Krystal typically dragged Sulli and Taemin inside and made them sit down.

Taemin was glaring at Wooyoung for no definite reason. 

Uhh...weird.

I sat back down and glared at Wooyoung. "Why the heck did you kiss my forehead?"

"What?" He chuckled. "Don't tell me you forgot that I actually have feelings for you."

Wooyoung said that aloud and everyone stared at us again. Well, except for Amber unnie, who was busy watching zombie gore come out from their brains and whatsoever.

Krystal's eyes widened. "Kyung Mi... Wooyoung oppa actually likes you?!"

Sulli gasped. "Omo! Really?"

I clenched my fist. I wanted to curse Wooyoung, but at the same time, I was taken aback. I couldn't believe it. Wooyoung still likes me after all this years.

"L-let's just watch the movie," I nervously said as I stared back at the T.V. I heard Wooyoung sigh as he got closer to me again.

I felt his arm snake around my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't know why, but I was nervous around Wooyoung.

I tried to push him away slightly, but it was no use. He was pulling me closer and closer to him.

"Ehem," I heard someone cough from behind me. I looked around and saw Taemin lying on the sofa with his head turned towards the T.V. Our faces were only inches apart. "I want to enjoy the movie. Would you mind moving a little?"

"Oh," I got flustered and moved away from Wooyoung. "Is this distance okay?"

"Maybe getting closer to Amber noona would do," He muttered. I sat beside Amber unnie and watched.

Wooyoung groaned in frustration. I saw him move behind me and started to massage my back with his fingers. I flinched as the electricity shocked me.

Oh no. I was never this nervous.

I looked at Wooyoung. "Wooyoung..stop it."

"I don't want to." Wooyoung smirked at me. Somehow, that made me scared of him.

I moved away a little, only to be dragged by Taemin on the sofa. Sulli, Taemin and I were sitting together on the sofa.

That made me relieved. Being around Wooyoung made my heart beat really fast.

I closed my eyes, put my right hand on my chest and sighed in relief.

Then, I felt Taemin's hand holding my left hand tightly.

What the heck is wrong with Taemin?

I grabbed my hand away from him quickly before focusing on the movie more.

Wooyoung pouted at me. "Come down. Sit here on my lap!" He also lifted up his coke. 

Unable to resist him, I went down and sat beside him. "Stop with the tricks, Wooyoung."

He frowned at me. "I really, really like you, Kyung Mi. Is it bad to do this? You're... you're free now. We can date, Kyung Mi. Won't you ever give me a chance?"

Before I could reply, I was dragged by Taemin inside Krystal and Sulli's room. He locked it and plopped on one of the beds.

I raised a brow at him. "What the hell is up with you, Lee Taemin? Why did you drag me here? It's not even my room."

"Really?" He looked around. "But, this is so your style."

"My taste changed." I pursed my lips. "Now, explain to me why you dragged me here."

"I don't want you getting near Wooyoung, especially now that he confessed to you again."

That made me more confused. Why the heck was he saying this? It's not like he's my brother or something.

"Taemin.." I tried to find words to say. I mean, I'm so confused. I don't know how to act in front of Wooyoung, nor do I know why Taemin's doing this.

Taemin got closer to me.

As in really close.

His chest was pushing me to the wall, his weight on me. His face was getting nearer and nearer.

WHAT THE HECK?

Then, somebody opened the door.

It was Sulli.

She gasped in shock.

NO NO NO! I'm supposed to be helping out Sulli!

I pushed Taemin to Sulli, making him kiss Sulli on the cheek. Sulli was red as a tomato.

"Sorry for that," I whispered as I got out of the room. "Taemin got out of balance and fell on me, so he was crushing me to the wall."

Sulli nodded. Taemin and Sulli were left inside the room as I made my exit.

I let out a breath of relief.

I didn't want to think that Taemin had attempted to kiss me earlier.

I shook my head in hopes of getting the thoughts away. I was supposed to get Sulli with Taemin. Make them have that happily ever after ending.

Wooyoung glanced at me, worried.

Oh no. My heart started to beat fast again.

(A/N: And, it is totally funny that Amber and Krystal aren't bothered at all by what's happening. Krystal's just screaming her lungs out while Wooyoung did those skinships with Kyung Mi. XDD)

I started walking towards the couch when someone pulled my hair.

"YAAA!" I screamed as I turned around. It was Taemin.

"Ya. Do you want to go back to that Wooyoung who might soon you?"

" me?" my eyes widened. Lots of skinships mean ? That is totally absurd.

"He's constantly getting close to you. Would you risk getting ?"

I shrugged. "Taem, Wooyoung is my best friend. I know I'm safe with him."

"No, you aren't."

I put my hands on my hips. "Prove it to me."

Taemin's eyes looked at the ceiling then to the ground. I sighed and sat beside Wooyoung.

"Wooyoungie, don't do anything weird, please. I'm not sure of my feelings for you yet." I said to him and stuffed myself with popcorn and coke.

One thing came out from my mouth: UGH.

----------------------------------------------------------

"WOOYOUNG!" I shouted as I found Wooyoung napping on my bed. He flinched, and got up.

No one was inside our dorm today, except me. I've got a pretty big break since I closed my debut song on Inkigayo.

And, Wooyoung has been secretly sneaking in when no one was around.

It was already annoying. Ugh. That guy...

"Sorry, sorry." He bowed at me. Then, he grabbed my arm. ''Kyung Mi, are you sure you're not going to give me a chance?"

UGH. That reminds me... It's been a week since he confesssed. And, he's been bothering me with it.

Seriously pissing me off.

"Wooyoung, I told you so many times, right? I'll think about it. I don't know how I can think of you as a boyfriend just yet."

"I'll wait patiently for you." He smiled at me cheerfully before dragging me outside my room. "Let's date?"

"What?"

"You've got no schedule for the rest of the day, and I don't have one,too. Let's date."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No." He shrugged.

I glared at him before sighing in defeat. "Fine. But, it's your treat."

"Of course. I was the one who invited you." He chuckled as he pushed me inside my room.

"3 minutes. Go fix yourself."

----------------------------------------------

I walked with Wooyoung in a garden.

The garden was full of sunflowers and daisies- exactly my favorite flowers.

Everything around was just so full of green and yellow. I was walking beside Wooyoung as he looked up. The sun was glowering on the flowers brightly.

I remember what I wrote on Sulli's paper. Like how a sunflower looks at the sun.

It's just so...refreshing.

The smell of flowers lingered in the air. The vines were beautifully propped up in the stands.

It was like I was in a Garden wedding right now.

I wanted to feel the grass beneath us. But, me being someone who doesn't like wearing slippers, is wearing sneakers. So, I can't touch 'em.

There was a mat set in front of us, with a basket. And, a nicely woven flower crown.

I hurriedly ran to the mat and lied down. I faced the sky. Everything was so warm and perfect.

I wanted to sleep.

Wooyoung sat beside me and stuffed his mouth with a sandwich from the basket. "Not going to eat?"

"Nah. I want to sleep." I said as I smiled and closed my eyes slowly.

I opened my eyes again and saw Wooyoung close to my face. My heart jumped in surprise and I ended up punching Wooyoung on the nose.

"Omo!" I exclaimed and rubbed his nose. "That's what you get for getting so close." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He randomly kissed my cheek. "You're so cute."

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath as I scanned the things inside the basket. Sandwiches, junkfood, coke, water, Pocari Sweat and clothes.

"Ya." I called out. "Why the heck did you bring clothes here?"

"Didn't you know?" He smirked as he dragged me to the lake and pushed me in. "We're gonna get wet!" 

"YA! YOU JERK! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY!" I shouted as I tossed water on him. Soon enough, we were playing around with water and we were already drenched.

------------------------------------------------

After changing our clothes, we went back to eating sandwiches as we gazed at the blue sky. Wooyoung laid down beside me and held my hand. Soon enough, he was dozing off.

I smiled to myself. Wooyoung looked so cute.

I gazed at the sky again and started to remember all my memories with Wooyoung.

We met for the first time inside the school garden. Just liek this.

I was slacking off. I put a book on my face.

He lifted it up and made me his friend.

Then, we eventually became best friends.

We went on dates just like how couples do, but we don't have feelings for each other. I think our dates were even more exciting than the ones I had with Taemin.

We already slept together in our rooms. Sharing the same bed wasn't a big deal to us.

Then, he started to do skinships.

My heart would jump in fright and beat fast whenever Wooyoung holds my hand or kisses my cheek. I like it when he hugs me when I need comfort.

He's always there for me.

He never left my side. 

When I was a trainee and I was asked to stay away from any social contact, I was sad because I didn't have time to deal with Wooyoung. And he went missing three years ago.

I missed him a lot.

I missed how we used to walk hand in hand in the sidewalks, how it was okay for him to join us in Taemin and I's dates...

Then, I came into a realization.

According to the numerous online mangas I read...

The guy who is always by your side is the guy who loves you the most.

Wooyoung does love me.

He loves me as a best friend, and as a girl.

My heart was beating nervously. 

The girl falls for the one whom she realizes is always beside her.

I quickly blushed.

I have loved Wooyoung all along.

Was I that stupid to not even realized that?

"Wooyoung..." I muttered as I looked at him. "I already fell for you."

I was shocked when I saw him open his eyes and smile at me. "I heard that."

He got up, and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, Kyung Mi."