Chapter 7- Awkward Dinner

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Wait.

Did I hear things right?

Or, my ears are just playing tricks on me?

Nah. You heard it right, Kyung Mi.

He said "I love you noona."

Didn't I tell you? It must be that noona from years ago. He's still a noona killer up til now, Kyung Mi. Better get your facts right. That's why you should treat him as an enemy and hate every day of this shooting in WGM.

Well, for the first time, my evil conscience was right. I had to hate every single day of WGM so that I can hate him more. It's true, he wouldn't be saying 'I love you' to some strange noona he just met if he wasn't a noona killer. I bet he's even cheating on her for another noona.

Aish. That may not be the point. Why don't you try getting along with him? It wouldn't hurt. Plus, you're not even affiliated with him anymore. You're just random strangers... or friends... that are stuck in this WGM. Don't make everyday be a living hell for you as well.

Well, my good conscience has a point. If I make his life miserable, then, that would make mine miserable,too. There's a thing called "karma", you know?

Shut up. You know Taemin so well; He cheated on you before. Don't let those things repeat again.

Alright. I am going to go with you, my evil conscience.

As soon as he put his phone back in his pocket, I leaned to him a bit and whispered. "You're still a noona killer?"

He got flustered and glared at me. "Why the hell do you care?"

"I bet you're in a relationship with that noona."

His face got red this time. "Alright!" He leaned to me a bit,too. "She is my girlfriend."

I felt a pang in my chest, but I don't care. I'm soooooooo over him. I'm just here to mock him. "I bet you're just playing with her. Hmm...hmm...there might be lots of noonas in your contacts with a heart sign."

I felt his fist clenching tighter. He was controlling his anger. "Shut. Up. She just became my gilrlfriend last night."

"I heard that I love you to your noona." I snickered. "So unromantic. You dare say it in front of the staff and your virtual wife... not that I'm affected, though."

He loosened his fist and smirked at me. "Oh. How's life with Wooyoung? Not getting enough of him, that's why you're seducing Big Bang's G-Dragon sunbae?"

It was my turn to glare at him. "G-Dragon oppa and I are close friends, that's why. You're always suspicious when it comes to my friend guys."

"And, you're always suspicious when I'm with a noona. Get over it; We're not married anymore. I can date anyone I like."

I let out snicker. "Tch. Of course I know that fact. I can date anyone I want, too. I'm just protective of that noona you're in a relationship with. I'm afraid she might be replaced for someone older-"

"I love noona, okay?!" He whispered angrily at me. Good thing the staff didn't notice. They were too tired filming us today, doing all thos ruckus in the kitchen. "I would never, ever exchange her for someone. I love her the way she is."

"The romantic boy says," I rolled my eyes. "Well, I've got to go. Enjoy your noona while she lasts," I let out an evil chuckle before going down the van. I heard cuss under his breath, which made me chuckle some more. They brought me to my apartment. I bowed at the PDs and the staff that were with us the whole time before collapsing in my room.

This was a loooooooooooong day.

I looked at my phone, and saw that an unknown number was calling.

I decided to call back, curious on who this was.

''Yeobusaeyo?"

"Ya! Cho Kyung Mi!" I heard the other voice laugh. 'You still haven't changed your number, huh? Good thing you didn't."

"Who's this?" He sounded like an idol to me. His voice was melodious, just like how idols sound like. And, I wasn't a know-it-all when it comes to the KPOP industry.

Man, I really have to study about KPOP idols. A lot of them are debuting this year, which just makes me nuts.

"You don't remember me? Aish."

"Who are you?"

"It's Wooyoung."

-----------------------------------------------------

I walked in the park, totally oblivious that people were already staring at me.

Aish. It wasn't like this before I debuted. I was just a nobody, doing all the work and walking.

Now, I was recognized.

"Isn't that Cho Kyung Mi? Cho KyuHyun oppa's sister? The one with the good voice and is solo in YG?"

"Yeah! That's her, right? She's so pretty in personal!"

I heard the whisperings and murmurings of people as I waited.

I looked at my wristwatch again. 9:54am. 

Geez. Where the hell is he?!

He's 9 minutes late!

I started stomping my foot, awkward because people were staring at me.

Then, I felt someone grab my hand and ran. I didn't have any choice but to run.

We stopped at a hidden alley.

It was Wooyoung.

"What the hell, Kyung Mi? You should've known better. We're singers now; You should at least disguise yourself!" He scolded me as he put a beanie on my head and super large glasses.

"Thanks," I nodded at him. "But...you're a singer?"

Wooyoung chuckled. "How dense could you be? I'm a part of an idol group called 2PM."

"Sounds hot," I immediately splurged out. WOAH. I covered my mouth. I didn't mean it.

What I meant was that time of the day was hot. I didn't mean them being hot.

I blushed at what I said and bowed a bit. "Sorry! I was saying that 2pm is a hot time of the day,"

He chuckled. "I know, I know. You're just really into me, aren't you, Kyung Mi? How bold of you."

I hit his back and he groaned in pain. "For your information, I have never once regarded a guy as 'hot'. You know that very well."

"Yeah, yeah." He shot me a glare. Well, don't blame me. I hit reeeeaaallly well.

"I have to go with the members. I told them you'll tag along. You will, right?" He did those puppy eyes on me.

Aissshhh... Those don't really work on me, but since it's Wooyoung...

"Alright. I guess it's fine." I finally said as I walked with him towards their van.

-------------------------------------------------

Little did I know that they were all going to the amusement park.

AND THESE GUYS WERE EVEN TERRIBLE THAN ME.

Okay, to let you understand the situation, it first ended up with Nichkhun oppa making a decision if we wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel or the rollercoaster.

They agreed on the rollercoaster because Ferris Wheels were practically boring to ride on (unless you're a couple), so we rode the rollercoaster.

The rollercoaster was fun to be in. I liked the 360 degree twists, and the part where the machine instantly lets go of the ride and there we go.

Well, most of the guys didn't like it.

Guys like Chansung oppa (He's younger than Wooyoung, but I don't call Wooyoung 'oppa') screamed like hell was going to swallow them.

Junsu oppa practically looked like he was singing. He was screaming, but he was belting out Michael Jackson's notes really well.

After that ride, we decided to go on the Viking.

After the Viking, everyone puked.

They didn't go in the Viking for a long time, so they didn't really expect themselves to puke.

After a few more rides, we decided to go home.

Well, that was no fun. No much rollercoasters, though.

"We'll take you to our dorm," Nichkhun oppa said excitedly. Then, he realized how wrong his words sounded.

"oh! Sorry, Sorry! Don't worry, we'll just eat takeouts from Mexicana Chicken."

"Hyung!" Chansung oppa snapped out of nowhere. "Don't we have guests tonight?"

"What date is it today?"

"April 17."

"Oh yeah. We'll be having them over!" Junho oppa said as he raised his fist in the air. 

Wooyoung laughed and turned to me. "There's people from SM Entertainment that live in the same dorm as us. Well, not in the same room, though. Same building. They moved in on the 17th, so we had this deal that we'll alternately eat at each other's rooms in the 17th of each month."

"Oh, so guests..?" I wondered who from SM Ent would be coming. 

Maybe oppa....?

----------------------------------------

"We're home!" Taecyeon oppa collapsed on their couch. 

Junho oppa was talking on his phone. "Ah, Minho-ssi? You're here? Alright. We'll just set up the table. Oh, you brought food? Great!"

Why does the name "Minho" sounds so familiar to me...?

Ah, nevermind.

Wooyoung took me to his room and gave me his PSP.

"In case you get bored of having guy talk with us, then you're free to use this. It's got Tekken in there," He grinned at me.

Wooyoung's really my best friend. He knows that I love playing Tekken too much.

I turned it on and rapidly  pressed the buttons.

OH YES. TEKKEN HEAVEN.

The face of Devil Jin is really frightening. I love this intense battle to the core!

I was battling out with Lily, the girly girl in white.

"Come in!" I heard Chansung oppa say as he opened the door to their dorm.

I came out to pay my respects towards the visitors.

Well, my face was still stuck to the PSP. Then, Nichkhun oppa cleared his throat.

"Kyung Mi-ah, visitors...?" He cooed. Everyone laughed.

I looked up and saw very familiar faces.

SHINee.

Oh crap. They must be their 'neighbors'.

Then, I looked nervously at the one called Onew oppa's back.

Of course. Lee Taemin.

Taemin was about to snap at me when Key oppa held him back.

Wooyoung stared at him in surprise.

He leaned a bit to me. "I totally didn't notice that he's Lee Taemin. Sorry. I thought he was a different Taemin. You know, he changed... and well, he's cute and handsome now..."

I pinched Wooyoung's hand. HARD. 

"Shut the heck up, Wooyoung. Let's not make it an awkward one. I'll just play PSP when you guys bond." I cleared my throat a bit. "And...you do know what happened back then, right?"

Of course he should remember. 

He looked at me and bit his lip. "Riiight. He thought you cheated on him with me."

I glared at him.

Is my bestfriend really that dumb?

To the point that he forgot everything about the past?

Now, he doesn't even recognize Lee Taemin, my ex-husband?

I watched as Junho oppa welcomed them.

Key oppa gave me an instant hug, which made me freeze.

"Kyung Mi! It's you!" He exclaimed as he dragged me down to sit with all of them. The chicken, fried kimchi rice, kimbap and bulgogi was set on the table, with plates enough for everybody.

"You know them?" Junsu oppa eyed me. I nodded nervously.

"Yeah. My brother introduced them to me before."

Taecyeon oppa snapped his fingers. "Cho Kyuhyun, right?"

I nodded at him.

We all took our spoons and forks and ate.

Well, it was awkward for me.

I don't even have the right to snap at Taemin. I just looked down and ate.

Wooyoung put his arms around my shoulder and started to rub my cheek. "Eat well. You're getting thinner..."

"Thanks," I said as I finished my food.

"So," Nichkhun oppa wiped the rice from his lip. It was clear that he was saying something to me. "How long have you been dating Wooyoung?"