Chapter 11- Playing Cupid

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Somebody from the five came out and hugged me.

"See? Fate will definitely put us together! Now about that shopping trip..."

I struggled in my mind. She was someone familiar. Very familiar.

Then, I snapped my fingers. 

"Krystal, right?" I said confidently. She smiled at me and chuckled.

"You remember me!" She squealed and brought in her luggage. Then, she looked at the other people behind her.

She smiled and whispered to the other girls. Then, they flashed me a smile. 

"Hi! We're f(x)!" They introduced themselves.

"Umm...My name's Victoria and I am the leader." The tall one with long hair said. I liked how her hair had that wave, and how the color was so light.

"I'm Amber," The one with the boy cut said. I was having complications. But, of course I didn't want to think of her as a lesbian.

Amber chuckled as she caught me staring at her. "Chill," She said in English. "I'm a girl. I'm just boyish."

I got flustered and bowed at her.

"The name's Luna. Nice to meet you!" She gladly took my hand and shook it. She was very hyper, compared to Krystal. I believe Krystal only gets hyper when she has a shopping partner.

But, Luna? HER EXPLOSIVE HYPERNESS KILLS EVERYONE.

"My name's Sulli." She politely bowed at me. Wow. Sulli's really polite. 

Krystal cleared . "So, we're at the same age, Kyung Mi.n Sulli's about hmm...8 months older than you? Oh! And I'm a month older than you. Then, Luna unnie is older by a year, then Amber unnie by two years. Victoria unnie is older by 7 years."

I nodded, quickly taking note of their ages. So the ones that I can call unnie are Luna unnie, Victoria unnie and Amber unnie.

I showed them the other room. My dorm had 4 rooms, with me occupying one. They also told me that their manager was going to stay at the room across ours.

Sulli and Krystal shared one room, Amber unnie and Luna unnie shared another one, and Victoria unnie had one all to herself.

They unpacked their bags, while Krystal dragged me to the kitchen.

She brought two big bags of food with her.

"I got it from Jessica unnie and my parents," She proudly grinned at me.

Yep, I totally forgot. I'm standing beside SNSD's great Jessica's sister.

"You know how to cook, right? Then please help Victoria unnie!" She said and pulled me to their room.

"Let's have some girl talk and getting to know each other after our midnight snack."

-------------------------------------------------

YES. IT WAS 12AM IN THE MORNING. And, we're all up.

We were all fooling around, not caring about our future schedules. It was a girls' night out anyway. And, Krystal brought a lot of junkfoods that could possibly spoil our daily diet.

Well, it was only for one night only.

We were talking about how stressful idol life was, and our likes and dislikes.

Sulli was such an airhead sometimes (in a good way). She'd blurt out things out of nowhere, and it'd be an awkward moment.

Luna unnie was fooling around like a guy. 

Victoria unnie was really, really cute. I think it was her natural nature.

Amber unnie was quite quiet, but she was the one who laughed the most. 

Krystal talked about shopping a lot.

"So..." Luna unnie put her finger on her lips. "Let's tell each other about our crushes!"

The room freezed. Krystal was blushing and covering her face with her hair. I chuckled.

"It seems like everyone here has someone they like." I teased them, and everyone shot me a flustered look.

That is totally surprising.

Amber unnie laughed with me. "Of course they do." 

"Let's start?" I asked when everyone got quiet. They nodded sheepishly and we started from Victoria unnie.

She thoughtfully looked at the ceiling and muttered things. "Well, I know my WGM filming ended weeks ago, but... I think I have a small crush on Nichkhun."

We all gasped in shock. 

"NO WAAAAAAAY!"

"I mean, you did all those skinships already..."

"And, he even kissed you on the cheek!"

"And he did things just to cheer you up!"

"And you look like you're really married!"

I was the only one who was shocked and left my mouth hanging.

They all chuckled. "Nichkhun oppa and Victoria unnie used to be a married couple in WGM, and they did a lot of skinship, including kissing the cheeks."

"And they even contact each other!"

I gasped again. "Oh my gosh! I could help set you up with Nichkhun oppa!"

Everyone's eyes turned to me. "You could?"

"Well, yeah. Wooyoung's my best friend, and he's pretty close with Nichkhun oppa."

"So close that they're rumored to be dating..." Amber unnie murmured. We all looked at her.

"What? That's what the fans said." She shrugged at us.

Victoria unnie's gaze turned to me. "You could? Great! But, I have to ensure that he likes me, or else... I'll be making a fool of myself." She frowned.

"I'll help as much as I can." I raised my right hand and swore to her.

Next, we stared at Amber unnie. She shrugged. "I don't have anyone I like."

"Not even one?"

"Yep. I don't have any interest." She put a piece of bread in and started fiddling with her phone.

Next was Luna unnie. She gulped and drank her juice.

"Well, I think... Onew oppa is really great." She blushed a deep tint of red before retreating. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed her face in it. We and she got even redder.

So, Onew oppa, huh...

"Onew oppa's really a great singer. His voice is so gentle, then even his jokes... and humor... and he's an overall nice guy... And he has that feeling of comfort whenever you talk to him..." Luna unnie babbled as she dreamily went off to her lan full of mini Onew oppas.

I chuckled. 

"Krystal!" I shouted and clapped. She dug her nails on the carpet beneath us.

"It might seem weird, but Minho oppa is my type. I mean, he's really dedicate to sports, and that spirit of his makes me want to support him or something..." Krystal was stuttering. 

Wow. I didn't know that f(x) loves SHINee so much. They're the hoobaes, anyway. The sunbaes must've given them a lot of support.

"And, Sulli?"

"Oh, I know." Amber unnie said as she winked. "Of course that gal's been in love with Lee Taemin for too long."

"UNNIE!" Sulli attacked Amber unnie with a pillow. They ran around, trying to kill each other.

But, I was shocked.

Really...?

Lee Taemin?

I don't know what to feel.

I mean... I don't know what I should feel. Should I feel relieved that somebody likes my ex-husband? Or, should I get jealous?

DUDE. You're not even together. Just let it be. Sulli's free to have Taemin all to herself.

I nodded to myself and teased Sulli. "So, Lee Taemin, huh?"

Sulli stopped and straightened herself. "Yeah. Umm...sorry. I totally forgot that you're his 'wife' in WGM..."

"Nah. We're not in a relationship of some sort anyways." I put my hands on her shoulder. "I'll help you!"

"How...?"

"I know of a way," I winked at her.

Well, of course I know.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Well..." I leaned onto Sulli. We were in a public restaurant right now, and we were disguised as normal citizens just hanging out. "Here's a paper. The list of what Taemin doesn't like and what Taemin likes."

Her eyes widened as I handed her the paper. "Are you serious? How did you know all of this?"

"Of course, spending time together in WGM helps."

I took the list in her hands and started stating it aloud, but not loud enough to be heard by a lot of people.

"Taemin's Dos and Don'ts for a Girl:

1. Do smile in front of him. He likes girls who smile a lot.

2. Do share some stuff with him, but let him talk. He doesn't like it when a girl blabs too much.

3. Look at him as if he's the only one around. Like how a sunflower looks at the sun."

"Does he really like it that way?"

"Trust me, it works." I gave Sulli a reassuring smile before moving on.

"4. You must be nice to everything. Taemin loves animals, so if you don't, might as well be nice to them.

5. Do eat a lot of ice cream with him. And Banana milk. He loves them too much.

6. Don't act all confident nor too shy in front of him. 

7. Act natural around him. If you act fake, he spots it immediately. 

8. Don't always call him cute. He wants to be seen manly.

9. Don't flirt. He hates flirts.

10. Enjoy being around him."

"That's it?" Sulli said, surprised. 

"Yep. Taemin doesn't require a girl to act like this and that. He just wants a girl that acts naturally, to summarize all of these." I folded the paper and put it in her palm. "If you ever need this, then look at it. I'm giving it to you."

"Thanks, Kyung Mi."

"No prob." I looked at my wristwatch. "Oops. He's gonna be here in a minute."

--------------------------------------------

We all ordered our food, and was waiting for the food to come.

My stomach was growling terribly, and I can't believe that I'm gonna have to leave that food alone for the plan.

Well, it's for Sulli anyway.

And, I wasn't used to inviting Taemin out. Like, dude. I stopped doing that three years ago.

Taemin was still eyeing me. He wanted to know why I invited him out. Well, I told him I wanted to say sorry for what I did to his noona (I KNOW. LAME EXCUSE. I don't want to say sorry to that noona. NOT EVER.). He told me it already happened, but I insisted so he was forced to go here.

But, he knew I was lying.

Tch. I am not gonna tell him why. 

Sulli was sitting beside me, so still and fragile. I wanted to let them talk to each other, since they're from the same company anyways.

"So..." I started, trying to figure out what to say. "Taemin, thanks for coming. I had some business with Sulli before coming here, so I ended up inviting her,too." I innocently smiled at Taemin as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Sulli, I heard your dorm got burnt down? Where are you staying now?" He turned to Sulli and looked deeply into her eyes.

Sulli looked up shyly and smiled. "Well, Soo Man-ssi told us that we'd be staying at Kyung Mi's dorm because she was alone and he also wanted to get to know other companies to raise of professionalism levels."

Wow. She sounded like a business woman there.

"Oh." He slumped back to his seat. "I hope Kyung Mi doesn't bother you with her dirtiness."

I wanted to snap at him, but I couldn't. I decided to shut myself up.

Kyung Mi, don't be so angry.. It'll ruin everything....

I smiled at Taemin. 'I've learned how to become a clean person when they came." I slightly hinted that I rolled my eyes at Taemin. He, then, rolled his eyes back at me.

'Oh, and Kyung Mi's not dirty at all! Her dorm was so clean when we came!" Sulli exclaimed. Taemin turned to her and they started to chitchat about company things and other stuff.

Good. I'm out of the picture.

The food came, and I ate my food fast. I clutched my stomach and stood up.

"Hey...erm... M-my stomach's aching so... maybe I'll just drop by the drug store to get some meds. Sulli, I'll see you at home. Bye, Taemin!" I waved as I ran out of the store.

Okay. Mission successful.

I couldn't really believe that Taemin would be that oblivious to the situation. He would've suspected that I was only trying to set him up.

Gosh. Since when did Taemin become so stupid?

Now, next one: Nichkhun oppa.

I called him.

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Nichkhun oppa!" I exclaimed happily. "Can you...erm... help me out?"

"Oh, sure, Kyung Mi. What's up?''

"I have this guy I like..."

"Who? Wooyoung?"

"It's a secret, but..." I tried to sound as sad as possible. Well, everything's fake anyway. "How do I know that a guy likes me? You're a guy, so I'm pretty sure you know."

"Oh gee. I don't have a clue. But, I think a guy likes you when he gets overprotective of you in a way that he gets jealous when you're with other guys.He'd try to capture your attention away from the guy you were with. They'll also seem pissed off when you're together and you're talking about him. Girls are actually oblivious of this. So, as a guy, I'm letting you know."

I smiled to myself. I found a tunnel on how to lead this conversation. "Oppa, you seem to know a lot. Have you ever experienced liking someone?"

The other end went blank for a second.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Don't tell anyone.... It's Victoria-ssi."

"REALLY?!" Okay, I am only faking this. I tried to act as if I was really, really shocked.

"Don't tell anyone!"

"Okay, okay. I think she likes you,too."

"Really? Is it true? Maybe you're just fooling with me."

"It is! Why don't you try confessing to her?''

"...how?"

"Want me to set up a date?"

"...Kyung Mi..."

"It'll work, oppa. Trust me."

"Alright. I trust you. I'll hang up now. We're gonna have a game of baseball in Junsu's house. Wanna join?"

"Nah. It's okay. Thanks, oppa."

"No problem."

I ended the phone call and smirked.

Second mission, check.

Now, to find the necessary reservations for the date...

Damn it. Why was I playing cupid anyways?

It's gonna be so tiring after all.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Wooyoung. You're here again after all." 

I sighed as I welcomed Wooyoung. He called me a second ago, telling me that he was coming over and that he was in front of my door already.

So typical. It was so typical of him to just call me when he was like forcing me to open the door.

Luckily, the other f(x) members weren't here except for Amber unnie and Krystal. Sulli was off with her date, Victoria unnie was modelling for Le Paris Cologne, and Luna unnie was off hanging out with the rest of SHINee (mostly because of Onew) because Onew oppa and her were going to be in a musical together.

Amber unnie and Krystal welcomed him. I brought out a bag of pop corn and put it in the microwave.

I also brought out DVDs so that we could watch them.

"Amber unnie, Krystal, Wooyoung... What do you guys want?"

"RANDOM NIGHT 1!" Amber unnie said excitedly. I nodded and put it inside the DVD player. I went to the kitchen to get the popcorn and cans of coke.

Man. I bought a lot of coke because of my frustration with Taemin.

I put down the food and sat down with everyone.

Well, I never really watched this movie yet.

---------------------------------------------

OKAY. RANDOM NIGHT 1 WAS SO WEIRD.

Seriously weird.

First, the main character was sent to the hospital for bleeding. After that, the doctor lets her know that she's pregnant. She's shocked, because she's still a . The doctor suggested that she might have eaten (which is scientifically not possible) and caused her to get pregnant. Her husband confronts her and tells her that he had the power to get anyone pregnant with his deadly stares and now he has the power to control the universe.

Then there comes a random chicken rabbit who runs around and screams. The main character is the mom of the child and blah. (I WAS LIKE, IS THAT EVEN A CHILD?!). Then this chicken tells some random chicken jokes and dies from laughter.

Then the main character goes inside the house, slips, then dies.

WHAT THE HELL?!

What kind of story plot was that?

You should've seen all our faces. It was epically grossed out with everything.

Next, we picked out Night of the Living Dead. Krystal screamed like crazy, while Amber unnie stayed still and intently stared at the screen. I looked at the screen, bored. I held onto Wooyoung's arm and leaned my head on his chest.

WOOYOUNG'S SO SOFT. HE'S LIKE A FREAKING PILLOW.

"Kyung Mi," Wooyoung whispered in my ear. I looked up, and Wooyoung kissed my forehead.

At the same time, the door opened. I looked at the door, and Sulli and Taemin, shocked by the scene.

OH MY GOSH.