Chapter 15- What Really Happened Behind The Scenes

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

"Kyung Mi! It's already 7pm! You have to be here by now!''

"Alright! I'm almost there!" I ended the phone call in panic as I grabbed Sulli's gift off the counter. 

It was Sulli's birthday today, and her parents rented a whole club just for her.

Well, I don't know why they even borrowed a club when we don't even drink.

The club was only blocks away from the store where I bought her gift. I bought her a simple golden locket with pretty pink box wrappings covering it.

I found the right club and went straight down to the basement. She had the party there. I was already an hour late because the taxi was caught in a traffic jam and I still had to fall in line to pay for Sulli's gift.

My shoes squeaked as it rubbed with the colorful floor. I found Sulli and Victoria unnie wearing pretty pink dresses, while Krystal had her street girl style. Luna unnie had her hair up, and she looked like she's from Legally Blonde.

I greeted them politely. I was wearing a dress with a leather jacket and converse boots(those sneakers that are similar to boots) that almost reached my knees. I hugged Sulli and Krystal as they went to greet me.

"Glad you still came!" Sulli said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. I gave her the small box.

"Happy Birthday. Sorry if that was the only thing I could get you."

"I understand. Besides, I want you here rather than having your gift without you here." Sulli pouted. I gave her a hug once more.

The place was pretty crowded. Some stylist unnies were there, production staff and mixing and songwriters, composers, and all the important people in SM Entertainment. Too bad Super Junior was in Taiwan right now. Onew oppa and Key oppa waved at me. I greeted them politely.

I went to get some drinks when I suddenly collided with someone.

"Ah, Minho oppa." I gently smiled. He smiled back at me.

"Enjoying the party so far?"

"It's too noisy. Everyone's too noisy."

He pointed towards a room near the exit. "Go in there. It's soundproof, and you can fool around all you want. But, the thing is, it's see-through."

I laughed. ''Thanks, oppa." I said as I grabbed my drink and went to that room. 

"Wait, Kyung Mi, That-" I didn't hear Minho oppa's whole sentence because I quickly went inside the room.

I drank my drink. And, man. It smells like liquor. But, it somehow tastes like orange. But, all in all, it pierces my throat like how liquor does.

I lazily slumped down on one of the seats and saw a guy with his back facing me. The guy drank one whole bottle of what I was drinking, and saw that he had a lot of stock under his chair. He turned to me, and I was shocked to see Taemin.

"Oh? It's Cho Kyung Mi." He grinned and offered me a bottle. I refused because I was still drinking my drink.

"Let's drink together." He invited. I nodded, and we drank a few more bottles together. Then, Taemin looked at me.

"Kyung Mi...What if we were still together til now?" He asked. It was this weird question again.

But, honestly, I think I'm rethinking of my answer back then. "Honestly, I don't know."

He chuckled as he gulped another drink. Then, he sighed in relief.

"Kyung Mi, do you want to know why I was with that noona on our monthsary?" 

I gulped. This was a hard question. But, of course, I was curious. I nodded my head slightly as I drank again.

"Well... I was actually preparing for our monthsary two weeks before the designated day. I was already making preparations like the food that's going to be served, the locations, the certain people who were needed, and etc." He looked deep into my eyes as he said this.

"I decided to tease you a little, so I ignored you. I'm sorry for that," He breathed out, and drank again. "When our monthsary came, I refused you because I needed time to set up the preparations. I also called one of the stylist noonas to help me with the decorations. I was veeeery very nervous back then. But, the stylist noona ended up falling on me, then you came. You got the wrong idea..." He was not smiling nor looking at me. He was simply avoiding my gaze as he picked up another bottle of the drink. I think it was orange juice? "How about you? Would you like to explain... why you were with Wooyoung and why you cheated on me that night?"

"I didn't cheat on you," I defended myself. "I reserved seats for us in a restaurant because I wanted us to at least eat out on our monthsary. But, then, you refused, so I ate by myself. Wooyoung was also there in the restaurant, so I told him everything and comforted me. He just walked me home. I swear nothing happened between us...." I trailed off, looking at the bottle of orange juice.

I wanted some more.

I drank another bottle, and picked up another bottle.

Taemin laughed recklessly. "You know what, Kyung Mi? I was so, so stupid back then... when we divorced, I tried to ask your friends what your new cellphone number was, where you planned to take college, how were you doing with your grades, and other stuff. I was actually so worried when I found out that you've been sick for weeks, so when Wooyoung was in his class, I'd go to the clinic and leave some water and some medicine for you to drink when you woke up. When we graduated, I wanted to know where you were going but none of friends knew...I guess you were a trainee back then."

"But, look at you. I was so stupidly worrying about you secretly the whole time, then I find you all healthy." He smirked to himself. "Thank goodness I met you again."

I was shocked at all his words. But, with all his honesty, I decided to become honest with him,too.

"I told you  I'll forget you, right?" I said, taking out my wallet. "Well, I never threw this."

I showed him a picture of us smiling together three years ago. It was still kept in my wallet. I laughed at myself.

"When my friends would gossip about you, I'll always seep in and know your whereabouts. I guess stalker is the right term." I chuckled to myself. "I didn't know how I would face you everyday. But, at least we were on different floors, giving us more distance. Sometimes, I wished everything would be back to normal." I sighed to myself. I was telling Taemin all this hopeless guilts inside me.

Aaaah... Who the hell cares? No one does. At least I get to say all the bottled up emotions inside me.

It felt great. It felt as if I just farted and let all of the bad gas out (OKAY THAT WAS SERIOUSLY GROSS).

Taemin chuckled and put his head on my lap. "It's funny how we said our goodbyes three years ago and yet we were desperately looking out for each other. We're so stupid."

I snickered. "Yeah. We're both so stupid. I honestly wanted revenge on you."

"Revenge my ." He rolled his eyes. 'Do you really love Wooyoung...?"

I gulped one more time. "Maybe."

He put his finger down and traced my jawline. "Moving on... It's a bitter step."

I nodded in agreement. "It's either you turn those feelings to happiness or to hatred."

"I hate you." He said. After five seconds, we laughed like crazy idiots.

"Onew hyung... Minho hyung... They go around, falling in love with people... What is wrong with them?" He raised his brow as he tickled my collarbone with his fingertips.

"Falling in love is bitter..." I said in agreement. I pinched his cheeks, and cooed like a baby.

We both laugh like there's no tomorrow. Seriously. I don't know what we're laughing about.

We continued to laugh for three more minutes, before stopping. I chugged down two bottles of orange juice and looked at Taemin. He was looking at me with tired yees.

"Ya, Kyung Mi-ah..." He said in a drunk tone. "How about we bring back what we left behind three years ago..?"

"Haha...that's..." I trailed off as my head fell on the table, making me totally unconscious.

I can only say one thing right now: F My Life.

 

Krystal's POV

I nervously dialled Wooyoung oppa's number. Kyung Mi was missing, so we needed his help. Someone reported to us earlier that two people had mistakenly drunk the strongest liquor in the club.

Please pick it up... Please...

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Wooyoung oppa! It's Krystal! Kyung Mi has been missing for quite some time now, and someone reported that they saw Kyung Mi take a bottle of the strongest beers here in the club!"

"Where are you?!"

"QianLiu Club, near the Chinese restaurant."

"I'm near that club. Just a few blocks away. Wait for me." He ended the call.

I bit my lip in nervousness. Who knows what might have happened to her?

Kyung Mi is really clumsy. She's not that type to be careful with her surroundings. She trusts everyone and everything.

Sulli was fiddling with her fingers nervously, too. We were both so worried about her.

'KRYSTAL!" I heard a voice shout. I saw that it was Wooyoung oppa.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know.." I said in a panicked voice. Just then, I saw Minho oppa approaching us.

"Yo, what's up?" he greeted.

"Kyung Mi's missing."

"Oh. Kyung Mi? She went to the soundproof room near the exit, bringing with her an orange substance."

I widened my eyes in shock. She really did drink liquor.

Wooyoung oppa wasted no time and headed for that soundproof room. I tailed behind him, pushing and pulling some staff members and some people out of the way.

We finally reached the room. Wooyoung oppa opened it.

"Ya, Kyung Mi-ah..." I heard a guy's voice. It was so familiar. I looked closely, and it's..Taemin oppa?! He was lying on Kyung Mi's lap. She didn't mind. 'What if we bring back what we left behind three years ago...?"

Three years ago? What happened three years ago...?

"Haha...that's..." Kyung Mi trailed off as she fell to the table.

Goodness gracious. I saw the numerous liquor bottles on the floor.

They drank a LOT of beer.

Wooyoung oppa was frozen on his position.

I tapped his shoulder a bit. "Oppa...? What's wrong?"