Chapter 2- After 3 years

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

"Pink cherry lipgloss stains cover your shirt. Now don't expect me to believe you."

Yes, bad . This is how I am today.

NOT.

I panted slowly, trying not to let anyone notice my breathing. Everyon was clapping at me. The sounds of cheers and encouragement from people made me able to do this.

...I did it. I've finally managed to fulfill my dream.

I've become a singer. A solo singer, too.

I've stepped up. I've become a new Kyung Mi, a Kyung Mi who knew how to fight and have strength.

I got down from the stage and waved towards my fans.

Yes, this is my new future.

I have just debuted weeks ago, and I am already gaining so much attention. I thank everyone for that.

Manager oppa gave me a thumbs up as he escorted me to the van with my 2ne1 unnies.

"You'll be having your shooting in We Got Married tomorrow. I still have no idea who your virtual husband is, though. But, for now, you don't have any schedules."

I cheerfully applauded. Finally. A chance to rest.

The van began to move as the 2ne1 unnies gave me a high five.

"Aigoo... My dongsaeng is really a hit nowadays. DAEEEBAK!" Bom unnie held her thumbs up and shouted as if she was drunk. I laughed.

"Unnie, you're getting worked up.''

"Ah, YG-ssi must be so proud of you! You should treat us tonight! Soju, anyone?" Dara unnie high-fived Bom unnie.

Woooaaahh. They are truly high.

Yes, I have debuted under YG Entertainment. Since I am only a solo singer, I get lonely so I always hang out with my 2ne1 unnies. They are very fun to be with. The Big Bang oppas are fun to be with,too.

"Unnie! No more Soju!" CL unnie tried to control them but in the end, played along with them. Minzy and I laughed to ourselves.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Minzy as she showed me her phone. It was a video of a local dance contest held in Seoul a few days ago.

I looked at the video, amazed. The dancers were really flexible and those popping techniques...Daebak.

"Omo, they're really good! I want to learn that move, but I don't understand how you twitch your foot a little bit..."

"Ah, really? I'll teach you that move then!" Minzy smiled at me cheerfully.

"Arasso! Gomawo, Minzy!!" I hugged her until she almost died. "Ehehe. Oops?"

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I got it out immediately.

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Ah! Kyummieeee! Your voice still sounds like a screaming bird!"

"AISH. Oppa! We haven't met for fours years and you still tease me that? Aigoo."

The unnies looked at me with their brows raised.

"Arasso, arasso. I'm going to introduce you to my group, Super Junior. You know us well, don't you?''

"Of course.  Where would we meet up? Oh, and can I bring the 2ne1 unnies with me?" Super Junior was the only group that I knew besides 2ne1 and Big Bang. Well, I know some names of groups, too, but I'm not much familiar with them. It's either I only heard a song of them or two. But, oppa threatened me that if I didn't know every single song and every fact about them, he'd kill me.

"Ah, yeah, sure. Just drop by at the SM Building. We've got a big hall here, so I'm sure we can all eat. Some groups are practicing though, so not too noisy."

"Arassoyo. I'll see you later, oppa."

When I finished talking to oppa,everyone stared at me.

"You have an oppa?!" Bom unnie remarked.

"Ah, yeah."

"Who? Who?"

-------------------------

"YA! Dimwit!"

I heard the annoying voice of my oppa. He laughed as he saw me glare at him.

"Kyuhyun, that's your sister?"

Yes. Cho Kyuhyun. My oppa who went to America to train for two months to become a singer. He debuted four years ago, but I couldn't really see him. I mean, he's a celebrity already at that time. No time for us.

This was my first time meeting him again after all these years.

Oppa told us to sit down and be comfortable with the surroundings. All the other oppas were kidding around and talking as if we were already close. Bom unnie got into their circle quickly, and soon, everyone was joking around.

Everyone had a great time. Eunhyuk oppa and Heechul oppa fooled around like drunk men and started to fight. Then, they just laughed it out.

Then, Shindong oppa started talking about his first love. LeeTeuk oppa's was hilarious. He had to cross dress in order to confess to her properly.

Well, everyone got full and we all decided to say our goodbyes. Kyu oppa told me he'll just get something in the higher levels of the building before going home. He also volunteered to drive me to my apartment.

"Oppa..." I whispered as I took little steps while following Kyu oppa. 

"Hmm?"

"...Nothing. I just missed my oppa." I grinned at him sheepishly as I continued to follow behind him. I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Ah! I'll introduce you to the other idols working here, so that you can broaden your 'mainstream music'." He said as he glanced at the room to our left.

He knocked and entered. We were welcomed by a bunch of y and slim girls.

Waaah. I wanna have their shape.

"Kyuhyun-ah~ You came to get something? Omo, who's this girl? Don't tell me...Girlfriend?"

They all squealed at that.

"But, she resembles Kyuhyun..."

"Ah, ne. She's Cho Kyung Mi, my dongsaeng."

I bowed at them and smiled. It was kinda awkward because all of their eyes were on me....

"KYAAAAAAA! How cute! I can't believe you have a dongsaeng, Kyuhyun! " Then, everyone crowded over me and started pinching my cheek. I kindly answered all of their questions. Like, how old am I, where do I live, etc.,etc.

I even got some of the unnies' numbers.

They were very nice and energetic. They really had that "girly" feel in them.

Kyu oppa and I encountered a tall girl who was walking rapidly. She was very graceful in her movements.

"Ah! Oppa Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and said with her high-pitched voice.

"Ah, Krystal. Just in time. Meet Kyung Mi. She's my dongsaeng. The same age as you."

She widened her eyes. "Omo! She looks like your carbon copy!" She held my hand tightly. "Let's be good friends, arasso? Let's go shopping the next time we meet!'

Wow. This Krystal is one of a kind shopping fan.

She told Kyu oppa that she needed to go back home immediately because her Dad came to Korea. We nodded and bid goodbye.

We were at the next floor already. There were a lot of practice rooms here. Kyu oppa entered a dance rehearsals room where we found five guys dancing to a song.

I heard it in the radio, but I'm not much familiar with it....

I didn't have the time to look at all of them because I was busy idling with my phone and texting Minzy. I text her too often.

"Ah. Kyuhyun hyung!" They all greeted. I still wasn't paying any attention to them.

"Shall we introduce ourselves to her, hyung?" Someone with a mellow and gentle voice said. 

"I'm Onew, the leader!"

"I'm Kim Jonghyun, and erm...I'm Bling Bling!"

"I'm Kim Kibum, otherwise known as Key. Almighty Key."

"I'm Choi Minho. Should I introduce myself as Flaming Charisma?"

I chuckled as they introduced one by one. They've got funny names.

I looked up to see the last one. He wasn't paying attention, either, so I couldn't see his face.

"Erm..I'm Lee Taemin! Maknae!"

I widened my eyes in shock.

"This is my sister, Kyung Mi."

I looked up, and to my surprise, he was also looking up.

WHAT THE HELL.

"IT'S YOU?!"