Chapter 17- The Opportunity We Just Missed (Pt. 1)

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

Oh gosh. I can't breathe.

Well,duh. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BREATHE WHEN SOMEONE'S HUGGING YOU REALLY TIGHTLY AS IF THAT PERSON WANTED TO SQUEEZE YOU TO A PULP?!

"Taemin... I'm not Sulli. Sulli's not here." I tried to keep my voice low, but I really wanted to scream at him at this moment. It's not that we never hugged before, it's just that it was very awkward for us to be in this kind of position.

"Sulli?" Taemin slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah...Sulli... my new girlfriend." He said in a bland tone. I looked at him with expressionless eyes and struggled free from his grasp. But, still, even though he was already conscious, he didn't move a bit.

"I'm not Sulli!" I shouted as I tried to remove his hands that went down to my waist. His arms pulled me next to him.

''You're Sulli," He said as he breathed in my scent. "You have long, brown hair... you're thin... you're really Sulli."

I don't know if he's sick or just plain crazy, but one thing's for sure: he was having illusions.

Was he really THAT sick?

"Seriously!" I irritatedly said as I faced him. I didn't realize that our faces were only inches closer. "I'm not Sulli. I'm Cho Kyung Mi, your most despised ex-wife."

He chuckled. "Oh, Sulli. Have you gone crazy? You can't be Kyung Mi... You won't ever be... her..."

I don't know if that was meant to be a compliment. Or not.

"LET ME GO!" I roared at him. But, he still didn't budge a bit.

His warmth had surrounded my entire body. It was like I was covered with a big, thick blanket.

I felt safe and warm and- WAIT. I'm not supposed to be feeling so comfortable here!
Besides, I made a promise to Sulli. She trusts me that I won't do anything stupid with her boyfriend.

"You're sick," I said with a worried tone. He got surprised by that. I took this chance and sat up from my bed. I took the towel from his forehead and put it inside the warm water. I squeezed the water out, and put it on his forehead again. He just looked at me with his eyes as wide as saucers.

I went quietly to the kitchen. I prepared the ingredients for a simple porridge and began cooking. As I stirred the soup, I felt hands wrapping around my waist.

"Sulli," He whispered in my ear. "You cook well."

I blushed, even though that compliment was for Sulli. "Thanks."

I continued to cook like that (with him still hugging me from the back) until it was done. I got two bowls and put the porridge on the table.

"Let's eat, Taemin. You're strong enough to stand already."

He tried walking towards me, but wavered. I got up and supported him from behind.

"Thanks, Sulli. You're such a reliable girlfriend."

Somehow, I felt pangs of pain crushing me whenever I heard him whisper Sulli's name. But, who the hell cares. I'm sure he won't ever know about this. And, I'm pretty sure I love Wooyoung as much as Taemin loves Sulli.

We're better off away from each other now. We both had different lovers.

Taemin started digging in, but after a few moments, his movement got slower up to the point that he hung his head down. 

I laughed. He was sleepy.

He bumped his head on the table and woke up. I glared at him coldly.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to doze off when eating?"

"yes, m'am." He said in a weak tone.

He told me he wanted to stand up, so I helped him. When he started to become unbalanced, I grabbed him and pulled him a bit to the opposing side. When he was already balanced, he crashed his lips onto mine with no particular reason.

WHAT THE HELL.

"MMPH TAEM_" I got cut off everytime I wanted to scream. I felt like I was being .

? He's only kissing you. And you know you like it.

Shut up, conscience.

When we broke off, I helped him back to the room.

"Sulli!" He called out.

Somehow, I'd be willing to be Sulli just for this day.

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I know. Sorry. I still had to go back and stay in school tmr. I just asked permission if I could go home. Well, this is just part 1. Stay tuned for part 2!