Chapter 23- Letting You Go

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

Kyung Mi's POV

 

Rings symbolize you being tied or committed to someone or something.

Whether it's a lover or a friendship promise, you're still tied.

I have two rings on my hand.

I'm tied to one ring because of my brain.

I'm tied to another ring because of my heart.

The argument of the heart and the brain is one of the toughest arguments to crack.

And it still involves a decision to take off one ring and let another ring stay.

No matter what...

One ring has got to go.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was awakened by the blinding light of the sun. I mean, duh. WHO WOULDN'T BE?!

The sun's rays were DIRECTLY hitting my face.

Ugh. So much for a happy morning.

I looked at the time.

OH. MY GOSH.

This was the last day that I had here in Korea, and the last day for WGM.

And...last day of seeing Taemin.

Aish aish!

I shouldn't think of him that much.

It'll only cause me to be depressed when I go.

I sighed to myself and looked at myself in the mirror. 

Kyung Mi, you're getting this over with.

 

---------------------------

 

"What the hell? Can't you see that Cho Kyung Mi is going to the U.S. in less than 24 hours?!"
 

The PD shouted frustratedly at his phone as he stomped his feet in anger. He was contacting SHINee's Manager because Taemin still wasn't around yet and it was already past the start of shooting time.

I stared at the blue sky, dazed as the sun started to disappear. It was only 3pm.

I was being overwhelmed with feelings.

I felt worried, guilty and sad.

First of all, I was worried about Wooyoung. How was he going to manage himself here? Aish.

Second, I was guilty. I was developing feelings for Taemin (even though I won't really admit that), and... promising Wooyoung probably was the best thing. But, I still feel...ugh. Nevermind.

Lastly, of course, I feel sad. I'm leaving Kyu hyung, 2ne1, Big Bang, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x) and everyone else here. I don't want to. I've created a nice life here in Korea, and I don't want that gone.

I let out a huge sigh before looking at PD-nim. He was looking at me sadly.

"Kyung Mi-ah.." PD-nim started to look for words. "...Taemin can't come."

"Why?"

"He just can't."

"Oh..." I bit my lip and successfully made it bled. "Alright.''

"Sorry, Kyung Mi..."

"It's okay, PD-nim. I have to go now." I shot a small smile at him before I started walking towards the bus stop. Bringing out my huge shades and a beanie, I waited by the post and looked around.

I was disappointed.

He couldn't come, for some unknown reason.

Somehow, I was mad.

Why can't he come? Doesn't he know that this was the last time he was going to see me?

...Aish.

I looked up at the sky again. Raindrops were slowly falling from the sky.

I looked in front of me as I saw a familiar car passing by.

" -Sulli!" To my surprise, I heard Sulli's name from that car. Someone saw me and rolled his eyes at me.

It was SHINee's car and Jonghyun oppa rolled his eyes at me. 

I stood there, dumbfounded as I stared at the car speed off to its destination.

The rain started to pour heavily on me.

But, I purposely didn't care.

Something tells me that I should be mad for what is happening.

Taemin not going, SHINee's car speeding off to another destination, Sulli's name being shouted by Jonghyun oppa and Jonghyun oppa rolling his eyes at me.

What the hell.

I stomped my feet and walked despite of the rain. I wanted to walk home.

Lee Taemin.

Yes, I am leaving. Without you knowing it. And without you ever knowing about.

 

------------------------------

SHORT CHAP I KNOW. D:

I was too busy wif school already. >< Damn you. XD

Well anyways, i'll be writing a better one either tomorrow or next week. D;.

School's that hard. D: