Chapter 24- We Meet Again

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

 

 

What a crude world.

We're all being twisted, confused and led elsewhere by fate, and sometimes, it wants to convey only one simple thing by using different things.

But, we'll all come back to where we came from; from where it all started.

Again, what a crude world.

 

After 1 year...

 

Krystal's POV

 

"30 minutes before concert starts. Get yourselves ready."

"Yes, Manager oppa."

We all sighed in nervousness as Manager oppa exited our dressing room. Well, we were having SMTOWN in LA. It's super awesome that I've got to get back here in the U.S. I missed the skies, and the views. I missed EVERYTHING.

It's been a great year for F(x). Our comebacks always scored number one in KPOP Music Charts, Inkigayo, and others. I especially liked "Hot Summer" because Luna unnie and I were alternating our lines, which, I found, terribly cool.

I sat down on the black stool and faced the mirror. I tried adjusting my make-up and took some selcas with my phone. Victoria unnie was just sitting on the sofa with her hands on her chest.

"What's wrong, unnie?" 

She tapped her chest lightly on the same spot. "I'm just nervous."

"You'll like the fans here. Trust me, eomma." I smiled at her sweetly as I looked at the mirror again. Sulli and Luna unnie were talking about something with serious faces, while Amber unnie was practicing her dance moves in "Hot Summer" while playing her iPod on full blast.

----------------------------

"WOOOOOO! I've had a blast!"

Luna unnie exclaimed as she stretched her arms. We were heading towards our hotel room. The concert just ended like an hour ago, and we're here in our hotels to rest.

I admit; I was drained. But, seeing all those fans scream our names and smile was definitely worth it.

I yawned tiredly. We were checking in with the SHINee oppas. Minho oppa, after a year, has become my boyfriend. But, that doesn't matter. Luna unnie still has no development with Onew oppa but it was clear that he was showing signs for her.

Key oppa... well let's just say he's happy being with Jjong oppa. I seriously think they're gay. 

And, Taemin oppa... He has been a wreck ever since Kyung Mi left. He's smiling cheerfully on screen, smiling at others, but when he's alone, he'd be drinking milk or coke and just daze off to the sky. Sulli tried cheering him up.

I don't know what's going on with Taemin oppa and Kyung Mi, though. I think he just misses her as his wife.

I was staring at a random direction when I suddenly saw Taemin oppa running towards the entrance. No one seemed to notice him, so I just ran after him. We got out of the hotel, and I saw what he was running after. There was a pretty white cat running away from him.

Taemin oppa was trying his best to catch it with his hands.

I continued to follow them quietly. My heels were of no help but I ran lightly, so it seemed like I wasn't there at all. 

I was startled when Taemin oppa suddenly stopped. I walked closer to him. 

He had a really shocked expression, and his hands suddenly dropped. His eyes were starting to get watery as the wind blew swiftly through the night.

He was looking at one direction.

I looked out in front of him, curious of what he was staring at.

And, there she was, holding that pretty white cat in her arms as she smiled at her companion.

I wasn’t so sure that this was her.

There was also someone beside her. I think it was Wooyoung hyung, but I don’t really know.

She was smiling at him as she cooed and played with the cat.

Taemin oppa dropped the bag he was holding, and it dropped with a loud thud.

The girl and the guy look at our direction.

I gasped as I saw who it was.

It was clearly Cho Kyung Mi, Cho Kyuhyun oppa’s brother. Taemin oppa’s ex-wife in WGM.

 

---------------------------------

YES. Another very short update. D:

But, I wanted to leave this part out. :)