Chapter 8- Baby, good...night?

Married...and Married AGAIN?!

A/N: Well, I'm sorry to say this but I'll be out for three days starting tomorrow. I'm going somewhere else, and I don't think I can use Internet Access there. And, I definitely have to focus on my job there. So, please forgive me if the update will take long. :(. But, I updated today for you guys. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV

I almost threw up spit on Nichkhun oppa's face. I mean, like, seriously?

I'm sure Taemin's having suspicions again. After all, Wooyoung's really comfortable around me. He treats me like how boyfriends treat their girlfriends. Also, Wooyoung liked me before. I don't really know now, but he used to.

Wait. Enough blabbing.

"We're not like that!" i scoffed. I saw Wooyoung glaring at Nichkhun oppa.

Chansung oppa chuckled. "Haha. I think you'll be. Soon." Then, he gave us a wink.

UGH. Don't they know how awkward it is for me to be teased to my bestfriend in front of my EX HUSBAND? Especially when there's an uncleared thing between us?

OH, RIGHT. They don't even know we were married back then.

I saw Junho oppa nudge Chansung Oppa. "Don't tease them like that. She's in front of her virtual husband."

"You mean..."

The dino head oppa, which I quickly remembered as Jonghyun oppa, quickly reacted to that and rubbed Taemin's head. "Yeah. Our Minnie's really jealous now, you know."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Taemin puff his cheek a bit and looked down.

Everyone looked at Jonghyun oppa with shock and weirdness.

Seriously. Do they even watch TV? The whole nation of South Korea knows that Taemin and I virtually married.

"I know he's jealous. I can see it," Wooyoung puffed confidently. "But, Kyung Mi's mine. Little Taemin and her are only married onscreen anyway. I've got no objections." I was shocked as Wooyoung said that. He held me close to him, s his arm around my waist, and kissed my cheek.

SERIOUSLY. HE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES.

"Eww, hyung. Public Display of Affection much?"

Nichkhun oppa, seeing this as an opportunity, smirked and continued with where he left off earlier. "So, since when did you start going out?"

The SHINee oppas were shocked as well, judging from their faces.

Oh no.

Did they know my past relationship with Taemin...?

UGH. Taemin. You're such a blabber.

"Three years," Oh. I remembered that Wooyoung was still here. He looked at me and smirked.

UGHHH.

THIS GUY HAS TOTALLY GONE CRAZY. YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS, WOOYOUNG.

I glared at him coldly. He just chuckled and leaned closer to me. I could feel his breath tickling my ears. "Just pretend. Taemin will go back to you in no time."

DOES HE EVEN REALIZE THAT WE'RE DIVORCED. DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT DIVORCED PEOPLE ARE NOT IN LOVE?!

I was about to punch Wooyoung when I heard someone snicker. "So, you've really been dating him since we got married? Proves a lot, Cho Kyung Mi. You really cheated on me."

I turned to see Taemin looking down.

OH NO.

BIG OH NO.

NOW HE THINKS I REALLY DID CHEAT ON HIM.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I knew I can't get out of this anymore. Wooyoung already lied. The damage has been done.

"I...Aish," I groaned as I went outside and sat down beside the elevator opening. I tucked my knees and started to cradle myself to sleep.

Key's POV

I felt confused.

Taemin told us about this before, but I never actually confirmed that Kyung Mi was cheating on him.

But, something in Kyung Mi's eyes told me that I needed to trust her, that there was some hidden truth behind her eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" Nichkhun hyung asked as he bit the chicken he was holding. 

I glared at hyung, and decided to go check on my phone. "I'll just go get my phone in our room."

I swiftly made movements on the floor, and went outside. Our room was across the elevator.

When I unlocked our door, I saw Kyung Mi sleeping beside the elevator.

I sighed. I'm confused with what's going on with this girl.

Of course, I have no right to touch her. Duuhhh. She was someone else's property.

She WAS.

Well, I know that deep within him, Taemin still has feelings for Kyung Mi.

Even though he's dating that noona. He was screaming for joy last night in our room.

I remembered why I was going to our room. I quickly went inside our room and got my phone. Then, I texted Taemin quickly.

 

Come outside. Kyung Mi's sleeping. What should I do with this girl?

 

After 5 seconds, I received a reply.

 

Why the heck should I care?

 

Glaring at Taemin's text, I decided to calm my anger and text him again.

 

Do you want me to expose your relationship with Yooji noona to everyone, including the press?

 

I smirked to myself. That will really get him annoyed.

I heard a loud banging from the door next to us. I smiled to myself. Of course I knew who that was.

Taemin glared at me, and carefully went to Kyung Mi. He stared at her for a moment, got dazed, and started to carry her. I widened my eyes in shock as he carried her towards our room.

"What the hell, Lee Taemin? You're going to let a girl sleep in our room?!" I scolded him, my "umma" mode slowly coming out.

Who knows what this girl might bring.

Bad luck, bad luck, bad luck.

Well, I think Kyung Mi's a nice girl, though.

But, we might get scolded.

"Nothing's going to be known if you don't spill, right?" I looked at Taemin, bewildered. Now, he was threatening ME?

I groaned and sighed in defeat. "FINE! Since you don't have any schedule for tomorrow, then send her home when she wakes up. Me and your other hyungs will be going for our separate schedules."

He gladly smiled at me like a kid and put Kyung Mi on his bed.

Since, I was being a little sly....

"TAEMIN! BUG!" I pointed to the ceiling. Taemin jumped, and ran around the room. 

I took this opportunity to run out of the room and lock him (YES. Believe me. Our rooms could be locked from the outside.)

I put my super handy rough rope and tied it around the door knob. I tied it somewhere else so the room stays locked til tomorrow morning.

"Taemin," I said, chuckling evilly to myself. "Have a good night."