Kyung Kyung 7

Triangle

 

I didn’t mean to hurt you the other day. I’m sorry. Please accept this foolish. I’ve realized now. How much I love you. How much I can’t live without you. Please. I’m begging.

 

***

I try calling her. Her phone kept off. But I keep trying to call her. Although I know, I can never reach her. I’m sorry. For leaving you alone. For hurting you. I’m sorry. If I could turn back time, I think I’ll still make the same mistake. Stupid me.

            I throw my body on my bed. My phone rang. Suddenly. I look at the caller immediately. Sunggyu hyung. “ Hello,” I answered the call.

            “ What have you done to my precious Naeun ? “ the first question is attacking.

            “ Hyung, I’m sorry. I’m just too attract to that Eunji girl. You know what ? I get to talk to her today ? Aren’t you proud of me ? That’s what you told me to do right ? “ I said to him. Without realizing. Excitedly.

            “ I do. Told you to do so. But I never told you. To leave my baby like that. Hurting her,” he said with a serious tone.

            “ Hyung, I’m so sorry. I promise that won’t happen again,” apologize and promising again. For how many times. I couldn’t even count. Anymore.

            “ You and your stupid promises. I’m sick of it,” he said. I feel bad. Suddenly.

            “ I’m sorry Hyung. But, don’t you realize ? You treat her like a girlfriend,” I said. He smirk. I could hear that piercing sound to my ear.

            “ She is my girlfriend. How I treat Yookyung, that’s how I treat Naeun. Understand ? “ he ask. Silence. “ Understand ? “ he ask again.

            “ Yes,”

            “ Do that again, not just won’t see Eunji. But won’t see her forever,” he hung up. This scary hyung. Really scary.

 

^^

Just finished bathing. With bathrobe still on, I walk infront. To the living room. Turn on the television. No interesting channel. Turn off  the television. Walk into the room. Change into my pyjamas. And lay on my bed. Tiring day. Sigh.

            “ Atom !! “ suddenly missing him. I called. He ran to me and lay cutely on my tummy. I his fur. I switch my position. From laying to sitting. And hug Atom. Suddenly. I remind to my message. To Yooyoo.

            I let go of Atom and walk to my study table. Took my phone. I turned it on. Since it’s been off from this evening. Because of some reason. One reason only. Actually. I check through the phone.

23 messages. 17 missed calls.

Some of the messages.

“ Naeun-ah, I’m sorry,”

“ Where are you ? Pick up your phone please T-T,”

“ Our lovely Eun Eun, I miss you. Answer the call please ? *puppy eyes*,”

“ I’m so sorry,”

“ You’re the most prettiest. Answer my call. Neh ?,”

And so on.

            Stop it Kim Myungsoo. Your adorable messages won’t moved me. I’ve had enough of your sweet messages when you don’t mean any of that. I throw my phone. On the table. I walk again. To the bed. Suddenly. The phone rang. I walk back to the phone. Look at the caller. Unknown.

I answer the call.

            “ Hello,”

            “ Finally you answer the call,” Bad Kim Myungsoo.

            “ Because I’m just too lazy to read each one of your 23 messages,” I told him.

            “ Have you finished reading it ? “ he ask.

            “ Yes…,”

            “ Really ?” he’s excited for nothing.

            “ I’ve deleted all. No time to read,” I continued talking.

            “ Yah Son Naeun,” he yell.

            “ Did you mean what you wrote to me ? “ I ask him.

            “ Of course !,” excited once again.

            “ So, you must be remember each one that you wrote then,”

            “ Of course,” he chuckled.

            “ Tell me one by one, “ I said in a mono tone.

            “ Err..”

            “ Bye,”

I hung up.