Kyung Kyung 11

Triangle

 

If I meet another girl better than you one day, I’ll surrender. But for now, I just want you. Only you.

 

***

“ What ?!! Are you sure ?” no way. No way this can’t be true. In just a short period. I don’t think so. She isn’t like that. Not even once before. She did this. I’m not sure. Not sure whether I should trust. This guy in front of me. How can ? Ahh ! This. Makes me. Go crazy.

            “ Okay. Thank you for the info,” I left.

            Run around the college. Looking for her. If only I didn’t eavesdropped that guy just now. I wouldn’t know this. This early. Or maybe. Forever. She so wouldn’t tell me. Never.

            Finally. I saw her. Alone. At the café. Walk to her. “ I heard it,” first thing. Came out. From my mouth. She look at me.

            “ Good,” she said. Ignoring. Continue eating.

            “ What’s wrong with you ?” I slam the book. On the table. She startled.

            “ What’s wrong what ?!!” she yell. Angry. I know. Her fiery eyes. Tells everything. She might looks soft. But she’s hard. Actually.

            “ How long ?” I ask. Ignoring. Her question.

            “ Last 2 days,” she said. I sigh. She look at me. Put down her spoon. “ Why can’t I ?” she ask. Silence. “ Is it only you deserve to be happy ?” she ask. Again. Silence. Again. “ You didn’t tell me either,” she said. My eyes. Wide.

            “ Tell you what ?” finally. I ask.

            “ You with her. Your crush,” she said. Her face. Annoyed. “ Don’t get shocked,” she said. “ It’s equal now. You and Eunji-shi. I know from someone else. Hoya and I. You know with someone else too,” she smile. No. She smirk.

            She stand. Took her things. And leave. Turn back to me. “ Ah ! You better call Yoo. She’s burning. But, I’m sure. She sick of talking to a liar and annoying person like you,” she left.

            Yookyung !

            I’m dead.

^^

I’m ready. Cute dress. Lovely handbag. Daring high heels. High bun. Ahh ! I never thought. I’m trying this kind of hair style. Today. Right now. Damn Gyu oppa ! Why did he bring me ? Instead of other girl. To that Dad’s company grand party. But I’m proud. Of my lovely brother. That he. Knows his responsibility. To take over the company. When Dad’s gone. I’m proud.

            “ Kyung Kyung ! I’ll be waiting at the car !” Sunggyu oppa. Screams. Like hell. I look at my watch. Still got time. Put on lip ice. Done ! Picking up Naeun. Later. Better call her first. She. That girl. Must be elegant. I’m sure.

            Walk downstairs. And going out. I see. Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. This guy. Standing. In front of the main door. Was about to. Push the ding dong button. “ Annyeong !” he waves. And smile. Widely. “ You look pretty,” he compliment.

            “ What do you want ?” I ask.

            “ I….hmm…I....,” he stutter.

            “ I’m late. We’ll talk later,” I push him. Aside. And walk into the car.

            “ What did he want ?” Sunggyu oppa. Ask.

            “ I don’t know. We’ll talk later,”

 

^^

I’m amazed. Naeun. So pretty. I can’t. I just can’t. Take my eyes from her. Elegant dress. Hot clutch. Killing high heels. She was just. Was just so. So “ Fabulous !” once she entered. She smile. Proudly. Jaws dropped. Jaws dropped. Jaws dropped !

            “ Thank you my dear. You look cute and lovely,” she said. I chuckled.

            “ Stop complimenting each other. Whose gonna compliment me like this ?” this one guy. Sulking.

            “ You’re so hot oppa,” both. Said. Same thing. Same time.

 

^^

At the party. So many. Crowd. Handsome guy. ty looking girl. Older woman. Rich people. I’m used to this. But I don’t give any interest. I don’t like. Don’t like to be at this kind of party. It’s suffocating. The guy are always. Showing how cool. How smart. How handsome. How rich. They are. While. It’s just their parents wealth. Duh !

            “ Yoo-ah,” Naeun called. I look at her. “ Don’t look first. There’s this one guy over there on your right. Keep looking at you. Quiet handsome. And nice,” she whispered.

            “ You sure it’s me ? Not you ?” I tease. Slowly looking at the given direction. “ Not my type. But not bad,” I said. Naeun nods.

            “ Hi girls,” someone. Coming. I know. This person.

            “ Yah Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing here ?” Naeun ask.

            “ Sunggyu hyung invited me. He said because he’s going to be busy. I have to take care of you both,” he said. I sigh.

            “ Forget it. I want to have some fun,” I said and left.

            “ Me too,” I heard. Naeun said. I look back. She left. Myungsoo dumbfounded.