Kyung Kyung 30

Triangle

I walk back to Florist Café alone with tears, leaving him behind. I can’t understand myself. I can’t understand him. Why do I love him now and before? He didn’t even love me. He never cared for me even once. He never wanted me to be by his side. Why did he keep forcing me to admit that I’m his wife? He didn’t even want me. But he kept saying that he misses me. He loves me. Why did you have to lied me once again for God sake, Sungyeol-ah? You’re hurting me once again. Without you realizing.

            I arrived at my shop and notice that the shop is in mess. I thought I left the shop with Eunji. What had happened? It’s all dark in the shop.

            “Hello, long lost lover,” someone said. I look around. And spotted Hoya. Sitting with smirk on his face, holding a gun.

            “Hoya! Where’s Eunji?” I ask him.

            “She’s safe. Don’t worry. I miss you, baby,” he said and walk up to me. He my hair and sniff my neck. “You smells good, my dear,” he said.

            “W..what do you want?” I stutter. For God sake, I’m scared right now. He’s so scary.

            He suddenly laugh.

            “Don’t you miss me? I miss you so much you know. How can you treat me like this after my hardwork looking for you all this while?” he said. Pouting.

            “What the hell exactly do you want?” I ask again.

            “I WANT YOU!” he shouted and put the gun on my head. He hug my waist from behind, not wanting me to run away, maybe. “You know I love you so much! Why did you have to run away from me?! WHY?! Because of that stupid husband of yours?! BECAUSE OF HIM, RIGHT?! What does he have that I don’t have? Huh?! He doesn’t love me, baby. I love you. So much,” he put down the gun. And kiss my neck. I’m not trying to make some jokes in this dangerous situation, but it tickles you know.

            “Okay Hoya-ah. You want me? You loves me? Okay. Let’s get married. I’ve asked Sungyeol to divorce me. And we can get married. We’ll leave here. We’ll go to the place where no one knows us. Okay? But first, let go of Eunji. She’s not in fault,” I said. He stop kissing my neck and stand in front of me with shocked.

            “Are you serious? You’re going to marry me? Are you serious?” he asks in disbelief. I smile and nods. He immediately hug me.

            “No! I won’t divorce you no matter what Yookyung-ah! And you, Hoya! You won’t get to marry my wife no matter what! I won’t let her go! She is mine! What mine are mine! No one could ever take it from me! It’s all in your dream!” Sungyeol shout out of sudden from the door. When. Did. He. Come? Hoya immediately broke off the hug.

            “Over my dead body!” Hoya said and pointing the gun towards Sungyeol.

            “No! Hoya, please don’t!” I quickly stop him. “I don’t love him. I will marry you no matter what. Just ignore that guy. Even if he don’t want to divorce me, I’ll still marrying you,” I tried to calm the angry Hoya.

            “You better keep your words, Hong Yookyung. Or you’ll die as well,” Hoya said and pull me into him. He kiss my head. The gun is still pointing at Sungyeol.

            “Put down the gun please,” I beg him. He didn’t respond. “Let go of Eunji,” I ask him. He look at me. And sigh.

            “Okay, let’s go and untie her,” he said and pull my hand to the back of the shop. I saw Eunji sitting on a chair with her hand were tied to the flower shelf and mouth being closed by a napkin. I quickly untie her and pull her to stand up.

            “Are you okay?” I ask her. She nods, weakly.

            PAKK!!

            Suddenly, I heard a sound. I turn back and see Sungyeol holding a chair and Hoya already fall kneeling. I look at Sungyeol in disbelief.

            “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I shout at him and quickly kneel in front of Hoya. “Are you okay?” I ask him. He breath heavily and after a while, he fall on my shoulder. I look at Sungyeol. “You better take him to the hospital now!” I shout at him.

 

^^

            It’s been 4 hours since Hoya is in the operation room. The doctor hasn’t come out. I’m so worried. Yes, he’s bad. He tried to kill me. But, he still the one who used to comfort Naeun when she’s in a heartbreak with Myungsoo before. He’s still the one who used to make my bestfriend happy.

            “I’m sorry,” Sungyeol apologizes. I ignore him.

            “Kyung Kyung, my little baby sister?” someone remark me. There’s only one person who call me by this name. I turn back, slowly.

            “I called Sunggyu hyung here,” Sungyeol told me. I still ignore him.

            “Oppa,” I called slowly. My tears fall down on my cheek. I run and hug him. So tightly. I missed him so much. I’m so happy to see his face today.

            “I miss you so much, my dongsaeng,” he whispered into my ears. I nods. I whispered the same to him. “How come you left without saying anything. You pabo,” he said and hit my back head lightly. I smile and sobs. We broke the hug.

            “I’m sorry,” I apologizes to him.

            “It’s okay. I’m happy to see you today,” he said and wipe my tears away. I smile and nods.

            “So, whose the guardian?” suddenly, the doctor came out from the operation room. I quickly pull my hand up.

            “I am,” I said.

            “He’s fine. There’s nothing serious. I’ve taken care of everything. Luckily, you bring him here immediately. You don’t have to worry. He just needs some rest and he’ll be fine. Anyway, what happen to him?” the doctor asks. I look at Sungyeol. But then, I look away.

            “He fall,” I lied. The doctor nods.

            “Make sure him to be more careful next time,” the doctor said and walk away.

            “You better apologizes to him. Come on, Eunji, oppa. Let’s go home,” I said to Sungyeol and pull Sunggyu oppa and Eunji hand away. Left him all alone at the waiting room.