Kyung Kyung 27

Triangle

I heard a heavy knock on the door while sleeping. I open my eyes lazily and look at the clock on the table bed beside me. It’s 1 in the morning. Who the hell come to someone’s house this morning. I wake Myungsoo’s up beside me.

            “Papa, look whose outside,” I said. Myungsoo got up lazily and walk out of the room. But then, I feel uneasy and follow Myungsoo outside.

            I walk to Myungsoo and saw someone familiar on the door.

            “Hoya?” I said. He smile to me.

            “Can I come in?” he ask. I look at Myungsoo. And he look at me. I nods slowly and let Hoya come inside the house. Myungsoo let him sit at the living room while I’m making drinks at the kitchen. Few minutes later, I bring 3 glass of grape juice to the front.

            “Please have a drink,” I invite Hoya. He smile and nods.

            “What made you come here? At this early morning,” I heard Myungsoo ask as I sat next to him.

            “I heard that Naeun and you just have a little Myungsoo. Congratulations to both of you,” he said with a not very cheerful tone. I know he’s here for something else. But, I won’t ask until he tells it himself.

            “Thanks. But, is that all?” I let Myungsoo do the talking.

            “Nope. There’s something else,” he said, confidently.

            “What is it?” Myungsoo ask.

            “Err….actually, I…I,” he hesitate.

            “I what?” Myungsoo sounds like pushing. I hold his hand. He turn looking at me and I shook my head. Signaling him not to tense him up.

            “I want to apologize. I want to apologize for what I’ve done to you and your family. To Yookyung and her family,” he said. And sobs.

            “What have you done?” it’s me who ask this time.

            “I tried to messed up your family before. Naeun-shi, if you still remember, you used to ask me to be in a relationship with you before. I accept it because I want to used you to get close to Yookyung. I know she’s rich and the only way to solve my debt problem is using her. But then, I slowly falling in love with her. Until I heard that she’s married to that jerk. I promised to myself that I will destroy their marriage. While I’m arranging my plan, someone show up. You know her, Myungsoo-shi,” he said. I still can’t believe what he’s trying to tell but I know it’s not over yet.

            “Who?” Myungsoo ask. I can sense that he’s mad. I rub his back. Calming him down and hold tight his hand.

            “Jung Eunji,” he said. “She knew you liked her before. You always trying to get close to her. And she also knew that Naeun-shi likes you too. She’s the master mind. She knew I started to fall for Yookyung and I’m trying to destroy her marriage and she offered to help. At first, I’m hesitating. Why would a stranger help me with my plan, right?” he ask. We nods.

            “But then, I decided to accept her offer because I know I can’t do that alone. That time, I never know her intention to help me because of two purposes,” he told us.

            “What is that?” I ask him.

            “To get my attention and to destroy you Naeun-shi. She likes me and when she knew that you and I are couple, she gets angry. That’s why she’s being nice to you Myungsoo-shi. We make a plan without I knew that she’s planning all of that for her own benefit,” he tells us. I’m still confused with his story.

            “I don’t understand. What plan are you talking about?” I told him.

            “After we heard that Yookyung left, it’s getting harder to destroy her marriage. Because we don’t know the reason she left. So, we started with destroying her company. We keep sending one by one problems but they always come out with a solution. But then, we heard that you two are getting married. Eunji gets more frustrated. Because Naeun-shi are going to get happy and she’s unhappy by that. She try so many things to messed up this family. At last, she thought the only chance she had is to kill you and Yookyung, Naeun-shi. I don’t know what is it related to you when the only girl I like is Yookyung that made Eunji wanted to kill you so badly,” he said.

            “Because she used to be your girlfriend, I thought,” Myungsoo said.

            “That’s what I think at first too. But you’re wrong. It’s because she likes me, but at the same time she cannot see you, Myungsoo-shi with another girl. She will go crazy like that. She trick me by saying if I destroy Sungyeol, then I’ll get Yookyung. But to kill Sungyeol, I must kill Naeun too because Naeun knew that I like Yookyung. But, I can’t do that. I don’t have the courage,” he said.

            “Then what did you do?” Myungsoo ask.

            “I wanted to confront her. So, I went to her place. But, God showed me the truth. I overheard her plan with someone. I got so angry and wanted to yell at her so bad. I argued with her at her place. She became wild and took a knife to stab me. I tried to stop her and we fight. She’s strong but not so strong that I accidentally stab her while turning her hand to the side. I’m afraid. And run away. But, I’m not lucky enough that the police caught me two days later,” he told us.

            “So, she’s dead,” I said.

            “No. She’s not dead. But, I’m going into the prison. I just got out. That’s why I came. I want to remind you that she’s back. She’ll try to kill all of you if she found you. Please be careful. I came to help. She’s not dead guys. She’s not. She’ll come to destroy all of you,” he said. I hold Myungsoo’s hand tight. He turn looking at me. He hug me tightly.

            “Don’t worry baby. I’m with you,” he whispered into my ears.

            “I’m trying to tell this to Yookyung this morning. But, she doesn’t seem to recognize me. I hope you can tell her about this. I’m sure she’s looking for Yookyung first. I’m going back first,” Hoya said and leaves.

            I look at Myungsoo. “Don’t worry. We’ll meet her tomorrow,” he said and kiss my forehead. I feel safe with you, baby. I feel safe.