Kyung Kyung 25

Triangle

            4th Dec 2013

            “Excuse me. I’m taking orders over here,” I remark the girl with a dress on who’s busy picking up the flowers and didn’t notice him. I knows it’s Yookyung. Just pretend to not know her. Well, at least I need to play well with her.

            “I’m sorry sir. I…you? What are doing here?” she ask. I chuckle.

            “What else? To drink your coffee and to buy flowers of course,” I told her. She ‘tsk’ed me and walk into the counter.

            “What kind of flower?” she ask, lazily.

            “What would you prefer?” I ask, moving closer my face towards hers. She lean back a little.

            “Err…pink carnations?” she suggested.

            “She likes pink. Like so much!” Naeun said.

            “So, you like pink that much huh? Pink carnations, pink dress, pink heels, pink clip hairs, pink fingernails. Everything is pink,” I said, teasing her. She frown. And pouts.

            “Well, kind of like it. Why? You hates pink?” she ask. I shook.

            “Me too. Liking pink as much as my wife likes pink,” I told her. She immediately look at me with a wide eyes. And of course, frowning even more.

            “You have a wife. Okay,” she said. Trying to act calm. I can see through your eyes Yookyung. You are my wife.

            “Yeah. I do. And I love her so much. I can’t live without her,” I told her. She put a cynical smile on her face.

            “Can I trust you?” she ask, with a slow voice tone.

            “I know it’s hard for you to swallow all that I’m saying. But believe me. I’m being honest. With you. For the first time. Right now.” I said.

            “What?” she ask.

            “I will said that if the question you ask is my wife’s question,” I told her and smile. She nods slowly. And ‘tsk’ed me once again.

            “Okay. So, what will you write in the card?” she ask. Pretend to ignore my gaze towards her. I can feel that she’s uncomfortable with me looking at her like that.

            “Write it, If I have one more day to stay, I’d like to run to you, hug you, kiss your lips, and see your face so that it’ll be save forever in my heart and I won’t forget you. So that, if you leave once again, I won’t get mad missing you,” I told her and look into her eyes.

             She look at me with such a quiet eyes. And run her looks to somewhere else.

            “It’s too long. Make it short,” she said. I shook.

            “Nope. Write that. If you need to use 10 cards, then use 10 cards. And send it to this address,” I said while writing an address on the sticky notes on the counter. Then I pass it to her.

            “Okay, put it there. I’ll send it once I decorate the flowers,” she said and went to the back. A few minutes later, the staff that I always meet comes out.

            “You wanna pay the bill now?” she ask with a smile. I smile back and nods. I pay for the flower bill and leave the shop. I’ll come back later, Yookyung-ah.

 

             7th Dec 2013

            “Hi Yookyung-shi,” I remark her while she busy at the counter.

            “You come again?” she ask.

            “Yes, to buy flowers,” I said and smile.

 

             10th Dec 2013

             “I want to but 1 bouquet of red roses. 50 buds okay?” I ordered straight to Yookyung.

             “I bet the other flower shop is closed isn’t it?” she said and glance.

 

              15th Dec 2013

              “2 basket of teddy bears and flower please,” ordered again.

              “I’ll list you as one of the regular customer,” she said, cynical smile.

 

               17th Dec 2013

               “Any kind of flowers that you like. 1 bouquet,” I told her.

                She look at me, frowning.

                “Why is it….ugh!” she wrote the bill.

 

                19th Dec 2013

                “Pink carnations. Same address,” I ordered again.

                 She look at me in disbelief.

                 “Look, you send to this shop? Each time? With the same wishes? So, why do you need to do that?” she ask.

                 I guess she can’t take it anymore because I keep coming buying flowers and keep sending it to her with the same wishes when I bought the pink carnations for the first time. But, that’s my intention. I want her to finally admit it herself that she is Yookyung.

                 “Admit it,” I said.

                 “Admit what?” she ask, angrily.

                 I walk inside the counter and stand facing her. So close to each other. I put my hand on her shoulder. And smile to her.

                “Admit that you’re my wife. Admit that you miss me. Admit that you still love me just like how you admit it one and a half year ago,” I told her, slowly.

                “Since when are we married?” she ask me. With a poker face.

               “I love you too,” I said and lean slowly to kiss her. She didn’t respond. She didn’t push me away. She did nothing. Just letting me, kissing her. Deeply.

                I broke the kiss.

                “I love you too Yookyung-ah. Come back to me. Come back to us. We all need you. I need you. Sunggyu hyung need you. Naeun and Myungsoo need you. Little Myungsoo also need you,” I told her while hugging her so tightly.

                “I don’t know a single person you said to me just now,” she push me slowly and broke the hug. “So, please leave and stop sending flowers to this shop,” she said. Looking down.

                 “I’m not sending those flowers to this shop. I’m sending it to you,” I told her before leaving the florist café. It’s okay, Yookyung-ah. I know it’s hard for you to forgive what I’ve done. It’s okay. I’ll be waiting for you. Even for the rest of my life.