Kyung Kyung 4

Triangle

 

If I have one more day to stay, I’d like to run to you, hug you, kiss your lips, and see your face so that it’ll be save forever in my heart and I won’t forget you.

 

***

“ Oppa, did Daddy said he would comeback today ? “ asking Sunggyu oppa whose busy eating snacks while watching television. He nods.

                “ He texted last night saying he’s arriving at the airport and was about to depart,” Sunggyu oppa explain with his mouth full of chocolates.

                “ Aeww yah ! Finish your chocs first ! “ I hit his arm.

                He look at me and smile widely. But then, his eyes grew wide. He look at his watch. “ Waaa you woke up early today huh ? “ he ask and lifting his eyebrow several times. I smirk.

                “ Is it that weird that I woke up this early today ? I’m just excited Daddy is coming back,” I told him and stand up, about to go to the kitchen.

 

“ …….BAMM !!”

BREAKING NEWS !
 

An airplane 0014  has crashed and explode on it’s way back fly to Korea from Switzerland. 40 passengers with the pilot, co-pilot and stewardess were killed in instant. The cause of the accident was actually due to the weather condition. The cloud turn dark out of sudden and wind blows so hard that makes the plane couldn’t help but explode so suddenly. We’re so sorry to the family of the people were killed.

 

I heard the television speaking. I startled. I sit back at my seat beside Sunggyu oppa. “ O..op..pa,” I called him. He turn facing me. His face looks dull. “ W..wh..what is Da..ddy air..plane n..num..be..r ?” I ask him, sobbing. He immediately hug me tight.

            “ I’m sorry little sister. I’m sorry,” he cried on my shoulder. I burst into tears. I hug him tight.

            “ Da..ddy !!! “ I cried out loud. Why ? Why did you leave me Daddy ? I have no one in this world except you and Oppa. How come you leave me like this ? Daddy !!!!!

 

^^

 

I rushed to Yookyung’s house after I heard the news. Once I arrived, I see Sunggyu oppa sitting alone on the couch at the living room. His head is down. “ Oppa,” I called. He looked at me. His eyes are teary. He lower his head back. “ Yookyungie,” I said. “ Where ? “ I ask. He didn’t answer. I slowly climb the stairs until reach to Yookyung’s room.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

No one’s answering. I pull the door knob coming in.

            “ Yooyoo-ah,” I called her name. She’s nowhere to be found in the room. I step inside. Looking around. There she is. Lying beside her bed. On the floor. Hugging the teddy bear that his dad gave her. Crying. Sobbing.

            I kneel beside her. Hold her hand. “ Yoo-ah,” I called again. My heart hurt. My heart hurt seeing her like this. Yoo-ah, I’m here for you. To cure your wound. I pull her hand. Letting her to sit, leaning on her bed.

            I took a sit beside her. Still holding her hand. “ Don’t cry, “ I told her. More tears coming out from her eyes. I hug her tightly. I can’t help but to cry. I want to be strong for her. But I can’t. It’s too hurt. Seeing her like this.

            “ Naeun-ah,” she called. “ Why ? “ she ask. Yoo-ah, how can I answer that question ? I can’t.

            She broke the hug. “ Yoo,” someone’s calling. I turn my head, seeing that ‘someone’. Kim Myungsoo. He walk to us. Kneeling in front of us.

            “ Yoo-ah, stop. Don’t cry anymore, “ I see Myungsoo’s eyes became teary. He immediately pull us into a hug. “ Stop both of you. Don’t cry, “ he said. Yookyung’s cried even louder. “ Yah Son Naeun, don’t cry. If you cry, Yookyung won’t stop,” I got scolded.

            He broke the hug. He wipe my tears. And then, Yookyung’s. But Yookyung tears just can’t stop. I hold Myungsoo’s hand. Stop him from wiping Yookyung’s tears. He look at me. I shook. He nods, understand. Yookyung is too sad.

Nothing can stop her sadness. She just love her dad too much.