Kyung Kyung 16

Triangle

Isn’t it great, if you could just send me back to my oppa?

***

I waited silently in front of the operation room. I didn’t tell oppa. Even Naeun. So why do I tell Sungyeol? No. I won’t tell anyone. This is between us. I’ve promised him. No matter what happen. Never tell anyone about anything. Anything that happen between us.

            The doctor comes out. I rushed to him. “He’s in a critical condition. Call his parents to tell about him,” the doctor said. But it sounds more like a suggestion to me. “He don’t have a parents,” I told him. The doctor, I mean. “Then, someone he’s close to. He really need them. I’m sure, you’re not the only one, right?” in such a confidence tone, he said. But, he’s right. The fellow lying inside, needs her.

            I took out my phone. And call someone. “Come here. He’s in trouble,” just a few words. I can tell she’s rushing up here. I sit back on the chair. Waiting for her to come. And she’s here in just 15 minutes. How worried could she be? But she’s not alone.

            “What happened?” tears flows on her cheek. “Is he alright?” she keeps asking. I can’t answer her. How can I answer her? I don’t even know what happened to him. “Yah Hong Yookyung! I asked you. Is Myungsoo alright?” she yell at me. She grasp my hand.

            “Kyungie, answer Naeun’s,” Sunggyu oppa interfere. “HE’S NOT OKAY! HE’S DYING INSIDE THERE! WAITING FOR YOU, FOR A YEAR,” I stand and shout to her face. She falls kneeling. Sunggyu oppa’s tears falls as well. He can’t bear looking at Naeun like this.

            “Go inside. He’s waiting for you. He wanted to see you, before he go,” I pull Naeun up. To stand. Myungsoo-ah, be strong. Naeun is coming for you. I bring Naeun for you. You just…just be strong, chingu-ah. I know you can.

            “I’m not strong,” Naeun said. She’s looking down. I held her shoulder. And put a small smile on my face. “I know you’re strong honey. I know. Please. Before he go,” I beg her. She slowly made her way inside the room.

***

You’re strong Naeun-ah. You’re strong. I turn the door knob. I took a deep breath and go in. I saw his body. His weak body lying on the hospital bed. Bloods are everywhere on his stomach. Even after covered with bandage. The bloods still comes out. I walk beside him. He looks pale. He looks pity. He looks…he needs me. He wants to see me.

            “Myungsoo-ah,” I called him. “Myungsoo-ah,” again. But he couldn’t reply. The tears dry on my face begin to falls again. “Wake up please,” I wipe the tears on my face. “I want you…I want you to wake up. Please,” I beg him. Although he couldn’t hear me.

            “You won’t wake up? Myungsoo-ah, It’s true that I never showed my love towards you. But I love you. And this, this is too much for me. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t. I just can’t. I’m hurt enough. Goodbye.For now, goodbye. I’m hurt. I’m feeling hurt that you end up like this,” Goodbye Myungsoo. I turn back. To walk away.

            “Naeun-ah,” I heard. A very small voice. Calling my name. I immediately turn back. I saw his eyes. His eyes looking at me. He opens his eyes very small. I immediately hug him and cry on his shoulder. “Ahh, it’s hurt Naeun-ah,” he put his hand on  my back.

            “I’m sorry,” immediately I back off. He smile. My eyes are full of tears. “Thank you. For confessing. For caring,” he thanked me. I shook slowly. “Thank you. For conscious,” I thanked him. His hand slowly reaching mine.

            “Thank you my love,”