Kyung Kyung 14

Triangle

 

A dream. For me. It’s just a goose. A goose dream.

 

***

It’s been 5 hours. Since the wedding ceremony ends. I am officially. Officially Sungyeol’s own. I can never imagine. Imagine to live. With him. I never thought. What I said. Is only what I said. It won’t happen now. Now that I married him. What I said. Is just a words. I wonder. What happen to the words. “ Even if one day he’s the only guy left for me to get married, I’d rather die ?”

            “ Yookyung-ah,” someone called. I smirk. There’s only two person. In this room. Him. And myself. There’s no. No other person.

            “ Stop calling me likely. I hate it,” I took my towel. And walk to the bathroom. But. My eyes trapped. Trapped to see my the dress. Hanging on the hanger. My wedding dress.

            “ But I’m your husband,” he said.

            “ But you’re in love with your wife’s bestfriend,” I left. For bath.

 

^^

I sigh. I can’t believe. She’s married. I never expect. It’s her. The one just married. Is her. My childhood lover. But. Why am I stuck with her bestfriend ? Why is this world so small ? I don’t know. I throw my coat on the couch. I must get her back. She’s the destined girl. First step, get rid of Lee Sungyeol !!

The phone rang.

            “ Yes Naeun,” I answered. She cough over the phone. “ Are you sick ?” I asked. She silence. Didn’t respond. “ Naeun-ah,” I called.

            “ I’m not sick,” she said. And sobs. Is she crying ? “ I’m just tired. Tired of my life,” she said. “ Now that Yoo’s married. I don’t have anyone. Anyone to talk to,” she said. And hung up.

            Creepy girl. Whatever you say. It’s not like you’re going to kill yourself. Just because she’s married. Not like you can’t call her. Instead of me. Interfering. Sick of you. I know. Since the first time I see you. I cannot stand you. Sorry. Naeun-ah.

 

^^

I just finished bathing. I got a phone call. Early in the morning. Who would call ? I thought. But the caller. Answer my question. Playing in my mind. It’s Naeun. Naeun’s neighbor. Why would he call me ? did something happen ? I kept away. That thought. I kept away. I answer the call.

            I knew it. Something really happened. I rushed down. “ Oppa !” I called. Sunggyu oppa at the dining room. Sungyeol’s there too. Oppa look at me. So do him. “ Naeunnie,” I said. My expression. Shows my worries. “ She..she.. I don’t know,”

            I fall. Kneeling.

            We rushed to the hospital. As her neighbor. Already call the ambulance. Naeun-ah. What actually ? What actually happened to you ? What are you doing ? Is it Myungsoo ? Again ? Myungsoo. Yes him. I haven’t call him. Yet. Should’ve call him. So. I call.

            We met at the hospital. We rushed the Naeun’s ward. But. We couldn’t get in. Everyone’s waiting. I can see. Each one of their expression. The most worried. Is my husband. If it someone else. They would thought. Why would my husband. Worried the most of my bestfriend. But it’s me. So. I knew the answer.

            The doctor out. “ Whose patient guardian ?” he ask.

            “ Me,” Sunggyu oppa was about to answer. But couldn’t. Because. My ‘lovely’ husband. Did first.

            “ Okay Mr. ?” the doctor. Asked.

            “ Sungyeol,” he answered.

            “ Okay Mr. Sungyeol. This girl took sleeping pills in a very huge amount. I don’t know what for. Whether she’s stress. Or she couldn’t sleep. Or find it hard to sleep at night. Either one. But I think she’s stress. Because she even try to hurt herself. I see her palm bleed when she admitted. But the blood already dry,” the doctor said.

            “ Give her the best treatment. I want her to recover again,” Sungyeol said. The doctor left.

            “ I’m her guardian. You should care about your wife. Act like this on Naeun again. You and your family are at danger. Note that !” Sunggyu oppa could do nothing. But threatened him. He left.

            “ Don’t care too much for her in front him. You’re gonna die earlier than you could ever think,” I said and sit. On a chair. At the anteroom.

 

^^

It’s been 3 days. Since I first admitted. But never once. I could see Myungsoo’s face. The only faces I see : Yoo. Sunggyu oppa. Yoo’s husband. But the most. Yoo’s husband. I don’t understand. I know he likes me. But shouldn’t he care for his wife’s heart ? She could be hurt seeing him. Like this. Care for other woman.

            “ Ah Yoo-ah,” she entered. With a smile. I smile. Back to her.

            “ Are you feeling better ?” she asked. I nods. “ I bring you porridge,” she said. “ You have to eat this okay ?” she ask. But never let me answer. “ I want you to get discharge early,” she said.

            “ You made this ?” I ask.

            She shook. “ No, someone special,” she said. Eyebrows unite. “ Of course me. Who else ?” she joked. I thought it’s someone ‘special’. It’s ‘him’.