Kyung Kyung 20

Triangle

Lee Sungyeol-shi,
Dear husband,
Mr. Lee,
Sungyeol-ah,
Yah pabo!
Stupid Yeolie husband,
Husband that needs to be teach for abandoning his wife for another girl which is his wife’s bestfriend,

           Please choose any of those to describe yourself, mister. The reason I’m writing this letter is because to say sorry for what I’ve done to your family.  I know I look so cruel and I shouldn’t have done that especially when you’re still the husband and I’m still the wife. But, you do know right? That you deserve that kind of life from a long time ago. I’m sorry. For being rude, again. Actually, before I write this letter, I have so many things to throw to your face. But then, I hold a pen. And I forgot everything. And at times, I thought. What have you done to me, Sungyeol-shi? I feel stupid. I’m a fool. I cannot think properly. I didn’t use my brain. That’s how I feel.

           Husband, this may makes you happy for your whole life and might make me depressed and wanna kill myself for my whole life, but I’m leaving. You won’t see this ugly face anymore. Please tell me you like it or else I will regret. The reason I’m leaving if you ask, is simple. You don’t like me and I hate it that way. I feel guilty for what I’ve done to you and I hate it that way. I no longer want to be a burden to you and I hate the fact that I’m a burden to you. I know how you so in love with Naeun. I can feel you. But, I’m the wall the block the both of you to achieve that happiness you dream with her.

          Sungyeol-shi, I beg this from you. I need your favor. I know how this can be so stressful for you but you need to do this. If not for me, for Naeun. I know you’re in love with her but not her. She’s in love with our friend, my Kim Myungsoo. I wish for them to get married. It’s a dream that you will help but at least I feel relief that I’ve asked for your help. Because I don’t want them to end up like me. A dream. For me. It’s just a goose. A goose dream. That you will love me back. But I still insist to love you forever.

           Do you remember that morning? When I was eating breakfast with your parents? I said something about shares. I didn’t mean that for you to know. It’s just some useless words that I used before I could say something that I really wanted to say a long time ago. Divorce. Let’s get divorce. That’s what I wanted to say that morning. But, I can’t. And I end up hurting your family’s hearts by saying those stuff that you’re bankrupt and so on. I’m sorry about that too. I also, wanted to say that, If you’re just going to be pity on me. Forget it. I’m not falling for your trap. By how you treated me that night you bring me home. Right after I said that I love you.   

            Haih, this life is so stressful. I really wanted to fly like the birds, chirping happily. Flying freely. Singing gracefully. I think it’s the end of my letter. One other that I need you to help me with is, never look for me. Nope. I didn’t mean you. What I meant was, tell others to never look for me. I know you also won’t bother to look for me. Because I’m going far far away from this country. You won’t be able to find me. But I’m going to be fine. Tell this to the others as well. Or else, they’ll be worried for me. Well, at least there’s some people out there who still care about me.

            Lastly, for you. I hope you’ll live your life happily without me.

 

With love,

Your wife. LEE Yookyung.