Kyung Kyung 22

Triangle

            It’s been a week since Naeun deliver to her baby and she even already got discharged from the hospital. The baby is so beautiful for a boy. I guess, he followed his dad. A flower boy look boy. So, since they both got that flower boy look, I’m going to buy some flowers for them. Besides, I already miss that little boy. He’s so adorable.

            I drove my car to the flower shop that I used to go to buy flowers for mummy. It’s Florist Café. A flower shop with the combination of café. I love coming here. The coffee they served is so good. That’s why I don’t mind waiting for a long time while they’re preparing for the flower I ordered. The staff said it was made by the owner. The recipe was created by the owner. But, never once I saw the owner. I really wants to see that person who makes the best coffee in town.

            “Oh Mr. Lee! You come again. What kind of flower do you want this time?” a pretty girl with a pretty smile that always took my order ask.

            “Hello! This time, I would like to order baby breath with gerbera. It’s for my friend new born baby. Do you think it’s fine to give those flowers to my friend?” I ask her back. She pause to think. Then, she shook.

            “I’m not sure about that. If you ask the owner, she’ll know right away but she’s not in right now. I’m so sorry. Would you like to wait for her or what? But I think she’ll be late,” she explained.

            “No it’s okay. I’m running out of time. Just prepare for the flower I request. It doesn’t matter whether it suits or not. It’s still a flower right? But since your owner is not in, that means I didn’t get to taste the tasty coffee today,” I pouted, joking. She laugh.

            “Aww don’t be like that. You can come again next time, don’t you? Just to have a coffee maybe?” she ask. I nods.

            I walk to the outside of the café and sit at one of the table. I took out my phone and send a text message to Myungsoo saying that I’m coming to his house. Finished texting, I put my phone on the table and look to the front. But then, I saw a tall girl wearing a pink dress with a very long hair enter the café. She looks familiar. But, it couldn’t be her. Her hair is short.

            “Mr. Lee,” the staff just now called. Okay, since when she’s here?

            “Yes?” I responded.

            “The owner is here. Do you want some coffee?” she ask. I nods.

            “Sure,”

            “Usual one or something else? My boss created a new recipe of coffee. It’s the combination of cappuccino and caramel, then it will be blend with some cream. I’ve tasted it and it is so delicious. You should try it!” she suggested.

            “Is it still consider a coffee? Plus, I’m not so into cappuccino. It somehow doesn’t suit my taste but since you’ve suggested, it’s not a waste to try. Right?” I said. She smile and nods.

            “So, one cream cappumel with love for our beloved customer!” she said, happily.

            “Why is it with love? Well, I can understand cappumel but with love?” I ask.

            “My boss said, if we want to do something, we must do it with love. Then, it will taste better. She’s so lovely, isn’t it?” she ask, smiling so brightly.

            “She? So, the owner is a woman? Is it the long hair girl who entered just now?” I ask. She nods.

            “Yes. That’s the owner. Okay, I’ll bring your coffee right away. Please wait for a while,” she ask and went inside the café.

            5 minutes later, she comes out again with the cream cappumel she suggested me just now. I thanked her and took a sip of the drink. She’s right! The cream cappumel is so delicious. As expected, this person never disappoint me. How I wish to meet her and send her my praise and compliment for her excellent coffee.

            After finished my drink, I took my phone on the table and went inside. I saw the long hair girl just now hunker while arranging the flowers in the shop silently. I walk up to her and tap on her shoulder several times. She stand up and look at me.

            “You?” my eyes widened as I saw her.

             “Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?” she ask with a smile on her face. That pretty smile I cannot forget since one and half year ago.

              “Yes. You have to help me, because of you I’m suffer like this!” I kind of shouting to her face. I want to hug her right now. I really want to hug her. So tightly.

               “Excuse me? I don’t understand. What made you say that? Do I know you?” feels like thunder clatter right now when she said that. She doesn’t know me?

                “Yookyung-ah, it’s me. Sungyeol. Don’t you remember me? Your husband?” I ask her, holding her shoulder tightly. I shake her body several times. She looks shock by what I said.

                “Who are you?” she push me. “Leave,” she said and leave right away to the back of her shop. Yookyung-ah, don’t you remember your own husband?