Kyung Kyung 2

Triangle

 

BREAKING NEWS !
 

An airplane 0014  has crashed and explode on it’s way back fly to Korea from Switzerland. 40 passengers with the pilot, co-pilot and stewardess were killed in instant. The cause of the accident was actually due to the weather condition. The cloud turn dark out of sudden and wind blows so hard that makes the plane couldn’t help but explode so suddenly. We’re so sorry to the family of the people were killed.

 

***

            “ It’s nothing actually. You’re just stress over something. Is there something that bother you ? “ I ask her . She thinks, looking at the floor. And finally, nods.

            “ Lately, my boyfriend keeps ignoring me. It feels like I’m bothering. He rarely answer my call, reply my text. I don’t know what my fault is. I try to be the best for him. Seems like it’s not working,” she face down to the floor again.

            “ When is your birthday ? “ I ask her. She pull up her head, looking at me with a weird face. “ Just answer my question,” I said, smiling.

            “ Hmm, May 5. Why ? “ She ask me back.

            I look at the calendar on my table. April 27. I turn my look facing this lady in front of me. “ He might be preparing for your birthday. It’s getting nearer. Look,” I showed the calendar to her. She take a look at it, and turn back her look to me.

            “ Are you sure ? It’s been 5 years we’re together, this is the first time he had ever done to me when it’s coming to my birthday. Isn’t it weird ? “ She ask me, not so sure about my guessing.

            I smile looking at her. “ We’ll see what happened. Come back and see me at May 6,” I said and jote down some notes for the nurse outside choosing the medicine for this young lady. “ Thank you,” I thanked the lady.

            As she step out of the room, I lean back my body on my chair and rest my head. It’s so tiring that out of 100% patient that come today, 89% of it came suffering from love sickness. I never thought I learn medical for 9 years to handle this kind of treatment.

            “ OPPA !! “

            Someone burst into my room without knocking first. Even if I close my eyes, I can figure out this lady. She’s the only one who dare to enter without my permission.

            “ Yes Kyung Kyung,” I put a small smile for her.

            “ How old are you ? “ She suddenly ask.

            “ 28,”

            “ How old am I ?”

            “ 20,”

            “ How long have you been a doctor ?”

            “ 1 and a half year,”

            “ Why today, at…” she look on her wristwatch,” 8.30 pm, you didn’t come back home yet ? I’m worried you know ! “ she shout at me.

            “ What is the connection between our age, how long I’ve been working as a doctor and the time now, lovely sister ? “ I ask her.

            “ Because you’re 28, can’t you think that I’m worried over you not coming back yet at this hour,  and I’m 20, I’m dying at home, alone waiting for you that now I’m old enough to worried about you, and you’ve never come back this late for over 1 and half year you’ve become a doctor !! “ She said straight. And out of breath. She fall sitting on the patient’s chair.

            “ I’m going back now with you okay ? I have so many patient today,” I told her. She smile and nods.

            “ Good. We’ll eat outside then,” she said cheerfully.

            “ What about the food, the maid prepare at home ? “ I ask her, concern about the effort that the maids at home prepare food for us. Our family might be hella rich, but I don’t like to waste something that we shouldn’t waste. Example, the maids time. Why do they cook for us if we are not going to eat at home ?

            “ Don’t worry. I’ve learned from my mistake. I’ve told them not to cook,” she said, smiling sweetly. I nods, understand.

            “ Good girl,” I ruffle her hair. “ Ask Eun Eun to join us then. It’s my treat,” I told her.

            She nods. “ Okay boss ! “ she quickly make a phone call Naeun. I’m so glad that I could take care of Naeun too as she is my sister friend. Plus, Naeun lives alone and work to earn a living and pay for college fees. She lost her parents at the same age when I lost my mom and my dad left me. So, I understand so well how she felt.

 

Restaurant

“ Eun Eun, eat what you want. Oppa’s treat,” I told her with a smile. She smile and nods happily.

“ Thank you Oppa ! “ she thanked me with an aegyo. I really really loves these two kids. If only I could take care of them for the rest of my life, I would. But they need some life too. How can I keep them as my treasure when they also need another man to get married ? To have their own child ?

“ Oppa, can I ask you something ? “ Naeun suddenly ask, in the middle of eating. She look at me with her eyes full of curiosity.

“ What is it ? Tell me,” I sad as I chew the meat in my mouth. She put down her chopsticks. So do Yookyung. Both looking at me.

“ Oppa, aren’t you getting married ? “ Naeun ask. I choked. Yookyung pass me the drink.

“ What ? “ I ask again, for confirmation.

“ Getting married. Oppa, you’re handsome and you are a doctor. I’m sure many pretty girls out there would want you. Why aren’t you getting married? You’re getting older you know ? Even now you’re already 28,” Naeun nag.

“ You know the reason right. It’s the same reason when I broke my engagement with Hyuna before, “ I continue eating without looking at them. They sigh heavily.

“ Oppa, you cannot be like this. We’ve big enough to look for ourselves. You should take care of yourself too. Are you going to keep rejecting girls just to take care of us ? “ It’s Yookyung this time.

I put down my chopsticks. “ Yes. You two are my priority. I want you two to get married first, then I’ll think about myself,” I told them and signal them to continue eating.

“ What if we getting married at 29 ? That would make you 38 years old. Who would want an old guy like you ? “ Yookyung ask again.

“ There will be someone. Continue eating,”

 

There will be someone, Yookung-ah. Naeun-ah.