Kyung Kyung 13

Triangle

 

Divorce. Let’s get divorce.

 

***

Married ? Am I ready for this ? To leave all of my happy life just to help that Dad’s best friend ? I don’t think so. But. What if they beg ? How can. How can I let them begging ? I look at the dress. On my hand. I’ve been holding that. All the time. From the moment. I received it. Naeun heard the news. So do Myungsoo. But what can they do ? They can only sigh. And feel bad. At least for me.

            “ Kyung Kyung,” Sunggyu oppa. He called. I look at him. At the door. Peeking. “ You still not changing ?” he ask. I sigh. But. It sounds like. More to. Let out a deep breath.

            “ I’ll get change now,” I said.

            I’m going down after finished. This dress. Suits me very well. Looks so cute and happy. But the moods. It’s just. Just so not good. It doesn’t suit my mood. The dress. I mean. I walk slowly to the kitchen. I saw. Naeun and Myungsoo.

            “ You’re here ?” I ask. For both. Actually.

            Both nods. “ We’re accompanying you. Okay ?” Myungsoo said. I smile. And nods. Happy that I have such kind of friend.

            “ Let’s go !” Naeun pull. My hand.

 

^^

30 minutes passed. What a rude family. They’re arranging for this meeting. And they end up didn’t show up. What the hell is going on ? Are they playing ? Making me embarrassed. Don’t ever think about that. I’ll make you pay triple, whoever you are. I don’t care.

            “ Sorry we’re late darling,” someone approach. I look at Oppa. In front of me. He nods. Ahh~ So this is the family. I need to marry their son huh ? Tsk. What a joke !

            “ It’s okay. We’re gonna leave either,” I said. Standing up. Look behind. “ Lee Sungyeol ?” th..this guy ? I’m going to marry to ? I’m gonna die.

            “ Hong Yookyung sit down,” Sunggyu oppa said. I sit back. At my place. That Sungyeol guy took a sit beside her mom. “ I’m sorry for my sister rudeness,” he apologize. To this family. They shook. Well, I guess they mean it that they don’t mind. Good !

            “ So this is Hong Yookyung ? Growing up so pretty, aigoo. You’re so dirty when you’re so small,” the mother speak. And smile. Widely. Tsk. I smirk. Sungyeol, chuckled.

            “ If that is a compliment, then thank you. But if that means to insult me, your son is dirty too. Even more dirty than I am when I was SO SMALL,” I said and ogle on her. Her eyes. Grew wide. Shocked ? That’s how your soon-to-be daughter-in-law act.

            “ Hong Yookyung, what’s with that rudeness ?” Sunggyu oppa glare at me.

            “ I don’t care. I’m marrying him because of the agreement we made. We’ve sign the contract thought,” I said. It’s true. We’ve signed the contract that all Dad’s shares will be transferred to my name. And account.

            “ Even so, you cannot be rude to the elders. Have I ever taught you that ?” he ask. Glaring even more. More to death.

            “ Yes. You never taught me that. So ? Can’t I be rude ? To the person whose ruining my future by getting me marry to his and her son ? Can’t I ? Oppa, please remember. The shares is already under my name. So whether you like it or not, you have no right to ask me what to do. Understand ?” I said. And left.

            “ Yoo-ah !” Naeun shout. My name. I just. Just left.

 

^^

I sit. On my bed. Hugging my legs. Tears. Can’t stop falling. What have I done ? What did I said just now ? Am I crazy ? Have I gone nuts ? To say such things so Oppa ? What have I done ? How can I say things like that to the guy whose been taking care of me all this while like that ? I must be crazy. I must have gone crazy !

            I run downstairs. I see Oppa. Sitting alone. At the dining table. Thinking ? Maybe that’s what he’s been doing. I don’t know. Really don’t know. I just hope. He’s fine.

 

^^

Sunggyu-ah, I hope you’ll take care of Yookyung carefully even if she’s not your real sister.

            Dad, I’m sorry. I cannot take care of her carefully anymore. I broke my promise to you. I’m such a useless son. How can I repay you like this ? When you’re being so kind to me. How can I ? Yookyung. She no longer my responsibility after this. I’m sorry, Dad. Truly sorry. I’ve done the best to protect her and teach her. But. She turned out to be like this.

            “ I’m sorry, Oppa,” I feel. Someone hugging my neck. From behind. I recognize this fragrance. I know my baby girl always use this. Yookyung. It’s Yookyung !

            I pull her hand. Sitting beside me. I see. Her eyes teary. I smile. She hug me. Tightly. “ Oppa, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being rude just now. To you,” she said. She sobs. A lot. I tap her back. And slowly shrugged her back.

            “ There’s nothing to be sorry about. You’re just mad. Right ?”

            She nods.