Kyung Kyung 32

Triangle

2 years later…

           

            “SUNGGYU OPPA! GET DOWN NOW FASTER OR I’LL LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE AT HOME!” I shout from the living room. This person, when it comes to dressing up he’ll always be the last person to finish.

            “Okay! Okay! I’m coming down right now!” he shouted back from upstairs. Few seconds later, I saw him running downstairs while sheathed his blazer on his arm.

            “Why are you so late? You’re making me late as well. And why can’t you drive to the hospital on your own? You own a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador and yet you still ask your sister to drive you to work,” I babbler on my way to my car while Sunggyu oppa following me behind.

            “Why are you in rush?” he ask as we get in the car.

            “I’m afraid that I’m late and I couldn’t get there in time. You know how I’ve been waiting for this day to come. You see I even cut my hair short back again and make it a little wavy down here and even gain weight so that I won’t look so pitiful and weak and skinny later,” I said, stepping on the pedal.

            “You look good in any kind of hair baby girl. You don’t have to be worry. Why are making so much fuss about your hair and how you look?” Sunggyu oppa asks.

            “Because I don’t have to make fuss about something else that unnecessary except for being a clumsy aunty to Naeun’s and Myungsoo’s second little boy. Haih, when are they going to deliver a baby girl so that I can dress her up like me,” I sigh.  

            “Don’t complain about why Naeun didn’t deliver a baby girl instead you deliver your own baby,” he said, while playing with his phone.

            “You better shut that devil lips before I tore in into pieces,” I said, speeding up my car.

            “You’re getting scarier day by day,” he mumbled.

 

^^

            I saw many people talking to each other happily around me. I wonder how would they react after this. A few minutes later, I saw many proud green coming out from the gate. Among them, I saw this one green coming out with a small smile on the face. I walk up to the green.

            “Congratulations green,” I remark the green. The green look back, facing me. I smile towards the green.

            “You came?” the green asks, shocked by my presence. I nod. “Thanks. But, what’s with the green? I’m a soldier,” he said.

            “Because you’re wearing green, Lee Sungyeol-shi. That’s why I called you a green guy. Anyway, congrats again for being a great soldier in here for two years. I’m sorry for not visiting you,” I said.

            “Never mind. Why are you here? As I remember, I told you to run far away from me, isn’t it?” he asks. I nod.

            “Because I know you’re tired while to serve the country, so I don’t want you to get more tired hunting and chasing after me,” I told him, slowly. He smile widely.

            “You look different,” he said.

            “Oh yeah. I cut my hair and….”

            “You gain weight?” he cut my words. I laugh and nod. “Why are you gain your weight and what’s with the short hair?”

            “Because I want you to remember the first time when you fall in love with me, when I’m still in my short hair before I left and I gain weight because I know my skinny husband now can lift me forever even if I’m fat,” I told him, shyly.

            He smile and hug me.

            “Thank you for coming back, thank you for accepting me, thank you for everything. I won’t break your heart and dump you anymore,” he whispered into my ears.

            “Not to forget, to leave me and get back home by myself alone in the middle of the night,” I whispered back.

            He let go of me and look at me. Slowly, he lean in and kiss me.

            “I love you,” he said. I smile and nod. “Let’s have two kids together and let they get married to Myungsoo’s kid,” he said.

            “You knew?!” I ask him, shocked. He nods.

            “Yeah, Myungsoo always come to visit,” he said.