Kyung Kyung 23

Triangle

             I really can’t stop thinking about long hair Yookyung that I met at the flower shop just now. It’s really her, right? It couldn’t be someone else. I’m not wrong and I’m so sure about that. How could I be wrong since she’s my wife? And how could her doesn’t recognize me when I’m his husband? That is so impossible. It’s only one and half year since she left. No. I’m so confident that she’s just pretending. I’m so sure about that!

            “Yes, that’s right! I’m so sure!”

            “What is it that you so sure?” someone suddenly ask. I look to the front. There is the new daddy with a bottle of milk on his hand. I guess I spill it out maybe? The ‘so sure’ thing?

            “What? Oh nothing. It’s just that I’m so sure you’re gonna be a great dad. Even do baby’s milk. Wow, great dad. So great. I’m so sure about that,” I mumbled. And what the hell am I saying?

            “Oh okay. You’re getting weird these days. Anyway, I’m giving the milk to Naeun in the room for a while. Eat dinner here, okay?” Myungsoo ask. I shook.

            “Nope. I’ve promised mum to dinner with her. Dad is working tonight,” I replied. He nodded and went inside the room. Minutes later, he came out again.

            “I pity you,” Myungsoo said.

            “Why?” I ask.

            “Because your family work so hard after Yookyung left. Sunggyu hyung and I wanted to help, but one thing you should know. Although Yookyung is not here, but I know she’s always monitor the company progress,” he told me.

            “What made you say that?” well, that’s kinda shock to me. How did she monitor the company when she can’t even remember me? Right?

            “Because each time the company face any problem, Sunggyu hyung said they’ll receive a letter from an unknown sender the solution to the problem. Who else would help Sunggyu hyung other than Yookyung, don’t you think? And what makes us more confident that it’s Yookyung because the solution somehow so brilliant. Just like how their daddy used to manage the company before,” Myungsoo explain.

            “Can I ask you something?” I ask. He nods. “Did she likes flowers? I mean, some girls would hate flowers because of allergies right? So, what about her?” I ask.

            “She really likes flowers. And coffee,” someone else other than Myungsoo replied. That must be Naeun. Who else right? Couldn’t be the baby.

            “Baby, what are you doing here? You should be resting,” Myungsoo quickly walk up to Naeun and lead her to the couch.

            “I’m bored since the baby slept. So, why not if I join the conversation, right Sungyeol-shi?” Naeun ask and wink at me. I laugh and nods lightly.

            “Yeah sure,” I said.

            “By the way, why did you ask about flowers and Yookyung?” Naeun ask.

            “Oh yeah, because I think I’ve found her,” I told them and they definitely look shock. Of course, they will be shock. The missing person has been found!

            “Where?” Myungsoo ask since Naeun can’t say anything but just shock.

            “The flower shop at the end of the road near my old friend apartment. The combination of flower shop and café? I think it’s hers,” I told them.

            “Oh I think I’ve went there before once but I didn’t see her anywhere,” Myungsoo said. But, Naeun. She look at me in disbelief.

            “That shop? Are you serious?!” Naeun sounds like shouting. I nods.

            “Why baby?” Myungsoo ask her.

            “Have you seen the owner? She’s a long hair girl right?” Naeun ask. I nods again. “I knew it’s her! I’ve seen her there before. But I didn’t remark her because I’m in rush that time,” Naeun said. “And I really going to see here after this,” she continued.

            “She doesn’t recognize me,” I told her.

            “What do you mean?” Naeun ask.

            “I’ve remark her just now before coming here. She ask me back who am I? She doesn’t recognize me. Is it possible for her to have an amnesia?” I ask them. Naeun shook.

            “No way. She couldn’t be amnesia,” Naeun can’t accept the fact.

            And that’s why, I need to find out.