Kyung Kyung 6

Triangle

 

It’s true that I never showed my love towards you. But I love you. And this, this is too much for me. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t. I just can’t. I’m hurt enough. Goodbye.

 

***

“ Naeun-ah,” someone’s calling. The voice is familiar. Without looking back, I can recognize the voice. Who ? Kim Myungsoo. I turn back.

            “ Yes ? “ asking him bluntly.

            “ Let’s pick Yooyoo today. I’m worried,” he said. I nods, agreed. One reason to love this man is, he care about his beloved friend, Yookyung. One reason to not being jealous with Yooyoo, she’s my beloved friend too.

            “ Before that, “ I said. Make him stop walking. “ Call her first,” I told him.

            “ She wouldn’t agree. Believe me,” he said. Pulling my hand. But then, he stop. Shaking my hand, I ask.

            “ What’s wrong ? “ I ask.

            “ Naeun-ah, can you wait at the car ? I have something to do for a while,” he said. Without even taking glance at me. I look towards his direction. Saw her. That girl. Jung Eunji. No wonder.

 

^^

“ Excuse me,” smiling at her. “ Are you busy ? “ I ask. She shook. “ Can we talk ? “ I ask again. She think.

            “ Sure,” we walk another way. “ So, what is it ? You want to talk about ? “ she ask.

            “ I’m Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo,” introducing myself. She smile.

            “ Jung Eunji,” she said. I nods.

            “ I know,” I told her. “ Actually, I’ve been spying you all the time. Can we be friends ? “ I ask. She smile again. And nods.

            “ Sure. Why not ? “ she said. I let out relief breath.

            “ Thank you. Thank you. I really appreciate that,” I shake her hands. Soft. Just like her heart.

            “ But, would’nt your girlfriend mind us being friends ? “ suddenly asking.

            “ Girlfriend ? “ I ask back.

            “ The girl just now. Long hair one,” she said.

            “ Oh, Naeun ? No, she’s not mine. Just a bestfriend I’ve known for a long time,” I told her. Smile widely. What make her think Naeun is my girlfriend ?

            “ Oh I see. I always saw you with her, so yeah. I’ve been seeing you too,” she laugh. So pretty. And I’m proud. She’s seeing me.

            “ Really ? Oh great. Okay, actually I can’t stay any longer. I have something to do. I’ll catch up with you later ? “ I excuse myself.

            “ Okay, sure. Bye ~ “ she waves.

            Waves back. And go.

 

^^

I run to the car. Looking around. Where’s Naeun ? I run back inside the hall. She’s nowhere to be found. I walk to the car again. Ask someone who could be there when Naeun here just now.

            “ You see a long hair girl here ? “

            The guy nods. “ She’s been standing beside that red car for a long time. When you didn’t come, she left,” he said. I sigh. My fault. Poor Naeun. Wait for so long.

            Took out my phone. Dialing her phone. No one answer. Second call. Engaged. Third call. The phone turned off. I bet she’s mad. Waiting for me. For so long. I enter the car. Drive away. Far from college. To pick Yooyoo.

            Arriving Yooyoo’s college, I try calling her. “ Hello,” her voice popped out.

            “ I’m at the parking lot. Are you still here ? At college ?” I ask her.

            “ I’m still here. I’m going to you,” she said and hung up. A few minutes later, she’s here. “ Myungsoo,” she called. “ Where’s Naeun ? “ and ask.

            “ Back home first. She said she’s not feeling well,” I lied. How can I tell the truth ? She’ll go crazy. Because of Naeun. And me. My fault anyway.

            “ Liar,” she said. Enter the car. I enter too. “ She text me saying she’s gone back home first,” Yooyoo look at me, “ Because she forgot to feed Atom this morning,” she put a cynical expression, looking at me. Damn it ! That persian cat of Naeun.

            “ Oh really ? Okay,” I said. Not looking at Yooyoo. Just keep driving.

            “ Did you hurt her again ? “ Yooyoo ask. Not looking at her. I shook. “ You left her alone to watch that girl you crush on ? “ she ask. Shook again. “ Lie again, leave me here,” she said.

            “ Did you leave Naeun to watch that girl ? “ she ask again.

            “ To talk to her actually,” I confessed.

            “ You son of . I’m gonna kill you if you did that again,” she said with a poker face. I nods.

            “ Sorry,” and apologize.