Chapter 3

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Author’s POV

(Continuing from last chapter)  ^_^

"HYEYI NOOOONAAAAAAAA!!!"

Out of nowhere, you were tackled with a big bear hug almost knocking you off your feet. You struggled to escape from the suffocating hug as a special someone didn't seem to have any plans of letting go of you anytime soon. You felt the air in your body imprison itself in your lungs as you lightly patted the person's back.
"Sehun-ah, let gooo...I c-can't breathe"

You felt like dying because of the suffocation, caused by this maknae’s hug and his tall height that had him towering over your petite figure didn’t help with the situation at all.

Sehun finally decided to release you from his spine crushing hug. You completely forgot about your empty stomach and stood there for a few minutes allowing your breathing pattern to return to normal.

“Krisus! (A/N: ^_~) Sehun…you giant baby”

Sehun sweetly smiled at you. You looked up at him and caught a quick glimpse of the rest Exo K further down the corridor behind him.  Kai and You made a very brief eye contact, before he looked away and walked ahead of everyone else. Unconsciously, your eyes followed him with a distant look. *Do I really mean so little to you?*

The rest of Exo K saw you with their maknae and gave you an awkward nod to show acknowledgement of your presence which you politely returned with a small smile.

“Noona, we meeting at the school gates after school?”

You cluelessly returned your attention to Sehun. It took awhile for your brain to process the information due to lack of energy resources in your body aka food. After realising what he was going on about, you gave him an apologetic look as you remembered the assignment that must be completed for tomorrow’s lesson.

“Sehun-ah…mianhe”

A pout appeared on the innocent male’s lips making you feel really bad but you had no choice but to continue your sentence. It was an important assignment but telling this kid in front of you this would be breaking news for him.

“I have a reeaally important assignment to do and I-”

You once again looked at him which you instantly regretted, seeing this adorable spoilt brat in front of you made it difficult for you to cancel your little meet up with him. You found yourself having trouble with getting the words out of your throat as you looked at him knowing what was coming next.

*Holy sshhhh~shizzles*

Sehun’s eyes met yours and you found yourself being absorbed into his hypnotising sad puppy eyes that can get him anything he ever wanted. Sehun opened his mouth and a sulky childish voice came out as you gulped.

“But today’s Wednesday”

He finished his sentence with another pout. Refusing to admit defeat you attempted to explain your situation but got interrupted by him, again.

“I know but Sehun-ah…this assi-“

“And Wednesday’s bubble tea day”

Sehun finished his sentence without even looking at you as he stared down at the ground. His pouty bottom lip stuck out even more and he successfully gained sympathy from you with his lovable puffy cheeks that you refrained yourself from pinching. You tenderly looked at him, mentally waving a white flag in your head and let out a small sigh of defeat. *Oh Sehun, you win again*

“-but…I guess we have time for a drink first”

Almost immediately Sehun looked up at you with his precious eye smile, which often leaves you wondering whether this innocent maknae is secretly a scheming brat.

(A/N: Look at him, look at him…isn’t he just so adorable >_<)

“Promise?”

He held out his pinky towards you. You smiled and gently hooked your pinky onto his, stamping your thumbs together to seal the promise.

“Promise”

“Hehe….YAY bubble tea!”

Sehun grabbed hold of your hand and the two of you made your way towards the canteen, He childishly swung your hands as he excitedly chanted bubble tea.

“Bubble tea, bubble bubble tea…Bubble bubble, pop. POP”

You two walked into the canteen with Sehun’s chanting somehow turning into an outbreak of singing,  he even did the little dance to go with it, bumping his pelvis into you as he sang the ‘pop’ part. You laughed at him but couldn’t resist singing and dancing along with him.

The two of you didn’t even realise the amount of attention you were attracting in the canteen. All eyes were on the two of you as everyone watched yous with a mixture of bewilderment and amusement. Even the rest of Miss A and Exo K were staring at yous with an entertained look, with the exception of a certain someone who watched on, as his face turned sour.

Baekhyun slightly leaned over to a hysterically laughing Chanyeol next to him.

“Our little maknae sure knows how to openly express himself now, thanks to someone”

Kai’s hand curled into a fist under the table but slowly loosened again as his eyes softens, his sour expression moulded into one of longing. Chanyeol nodded in agreement to Baekhyun’s words as he wiped the tears forming in his eyes.

“Hyeyi-sshi, daebak!”

With the mention of your name, the two parent figures of the group, Suho and D.O’s pupils rolled to the corner of their eyes, checking to see if the second maknae is taking this in well.

Miss A’s eyes turned into crescent shapes as they let out a little laugh, seeing what the seemingly shy Exo K maknae has come to under your influence.

“Bubble bubble, pop. Bubble bubble, pop. POP”

And with the final ‘pop’ you both finished your little ‘performance’ by playfully bumping into each other’s pelvis’, before doing a big high five and loudly bursted out laughing.

All the other students couldn’t resist a motherly/fatherly smile as they watched yours and Sehun’s interaction with each other. They all spoke amongst themselves, discussing how much they love the cute friendship you two shared, your genuine smiles and hyperness around each other was precious sight to witness. Especially since the two of you don’t usually talk much to other people.

Sehun walked you to your table where the other Miss A members was sat. Minyoung smiled in amusement.

“Well, that was a pleasant lunch time show”

The rest of the girls bursted out laughing at Minyoung’s comment, you chuckled along with them as you took a seat. Sehun finally realised what the two of you just did in front of the whole school and returned to his shy self as his face turned a light shade of red. Noticing the embarrassed look on the Exo K maknae’s face, Jia stopped laughing and spoke up with a hint of tease.

“hahaha…..Hyeyi-ah, what have you done to the little innocent Sehun-ie?”

You looked up at the giant baby maknae, before turning to Jia. You spoke in a defensive tone which slowly died down into a sulkier one.

“I didn’t do anything! And besides…unnie, I believe ‘little’ is a big understatement”

Hearing this Sehun and Miss A chuckled at your response. Being the mother figure of the group, Fei turned to the standing Sehun, speaking in a concerned manner.

“Sehun-ah, you shouldn’t let our Hyeyi influence you too much…it's for your own good”

Sehun let out a snickering laugh whilst you stared at Fei, offended by the comment. The table was filled with pleasant laughter. Suji looked at your reaction and silently laughed again.

“Neh, don’t worry noona I won’t”

He finished his sentence with that same eye smile. You observed that smile of his, your eyes narrowing. *Oh Sehun, you little-*. Suspicions of his deceving looks were washed out of your head by his voice,

“I should go back to my hyungs now…Hyeyi noona, see you after school”

You sweetly smiled at him.

 “See you later!”

“Bye”

“Seeya!” the rest of Miss A chorused.

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed a bit of Sehun hehe...I now have a growing love for him as I write this story lol

Oh and I promise to have more of Kai veerry soon ^_^