Chapter 2

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Author's POV

Despite the energetic morning you had, your happy mood sunk further down into a tiring depression as you continue to boredly sit yourself through a few hours of seemingly repetitive lessons.

*One more hour of literature before lunch. One more hour, just stay awake for one more hour...hwaiting!*

Well...that little statement was easier said than done. Throughout the lesson your eyes were struggling to stay open as you listen to the teacher read out loud from her textbook. The ever-so-interesting poems were singing through your head like a lullaby as she reads. You tried to keep your head held up by resting your cheek on your right fist, with your elbow propped up on the desk and your left hand loosely holding onto a pen.

This useless attempt was futile as your head slightly bounced every few seconds. You practically looked like a life sized bobble head figure. As you were too busy 'keeping yourself awake', the pen in your hand easily escaped your hold and slowly rolled across the desk. A soft clack was heard as it hit the classroom floor. Hearing the sound, your head dropped from your fist and you jolted awake.

Though the noise produced by the contact between the floor and your pen was reasonably quiet, it was enough to distract your teacher and interrupt the class. The teacher stared at you with her pointy eyes that seemed to communicate a warning message to you. You looked back at her with the guilty look of a child who stole cookies from the cookie jar.

Her eyes travelled down to the pen on the floor. With the uncomfortable feeling of the whole class watching your every actions, you followed her gaze. Seeing your pen on the floor, you cautiously looked up at the strict looking teacher and cleared your throat in attempt to disperse the awkward atmosphere surrounding you.
"A~hem...I'm sorry"
With a little apologetic bow at the teacher, you got up to pick up the pen and returned to your seat. Satisfied with the fact that you ended your little disruption, your teacher continued to read the poems.

Thanks to the distraction, you were now able to stay awake, although the lesson didn't get any more interesting. Instead of physically falling to sleep, your mind drifted off to a day dream as you blankly stared at the clock in front. You gradually came back to your senses as you felt the empty feeling in your stomach. Continuing to stare at the clock ahead, you prayed that lesson quickly finishes before your monster belly starts growling for food.

At that moment, the bell unexpectedly rang. You confusingly took another look at the clock, squinting your eyes and mentally slapped your stupid self after realising the clock you were staring at the whole time wasn't even working.
*Wow~ Yoo Hyeyi...straight A student here...oh whatever...FOOD!* (A/N: This actually happened to me quite a few times before lmao)

Excitedly stepping out of the class, you got ready to charge into the canteen...when suddenly
"HYEYI NOOOONAAAAAAAA!!!"

Out of nowhere, you were tackled with a big bear hug almost knocking you off your feet. You struggled to escape from the suffocating hug as a special someone didn't seem to have any plans of letting go of you anytime soon. You felt the air in your body imprison itself in your lungs as you lightly patted the person's back.
"Sehun-ah, let gooo...I c-can't breathe"

 

A/N: Surprise kekeke short update but hope you enjoyed it haha...i apologise for the format before, I didn't realise how bad it was..it was fine on my phone.....i shall never be using my phone to update again haha