SL*T

What did I ever do?

 

 

No one’s point of view

 

        About half an hour later they finally reached Kris’s grandparents’ house or what they call the main house. When Tao took a step out of the car he was amazed at how big the “main house” was. The house was an old fashion house like back in the old time era. It had many paper windows which were kept in between 2 thin pieces of glass. The golden outlines around the house were drawn out as a dragon. Tao looked towards the sign hanging above the big wooden doors and read "Wu"; he was soon snapped back into reality when Kris pulled him into an embrace.

 

They all began to head into the main house. When they enter Tao was amazed at how breathtaking the place was. Wooden floors with a red carpet leading towards a big room and many portraits and painting hanging along the long old yet beautiful looking walls. As they enter a bunch of girls (who happens to be Kris’s cousins) pushed Tao out of the way and circled around Kris. Kris’s mom quickly ran up to Tao and helped him out worried that something may have happened to him.

 

"Are you okay Tao? Are you hurt? How's the baby?" Mrs. Wu whispered the last part not wanting Tao to have a miscarriage because of Kris's jealous cousins.

 

Tao bit his lower lip "I'm alright...but the girls..."

 

“Tao don’t worry about them. They’re a bunch of es and s” Mrs. Wu snake eyed them

 

“Umma…isn’t that a rude way to call someone?” Tao said confused, he was sure that those words weren’t nice.

 

“Don’t worry Tao, those kinds of people deserve to be called that, well Tao hunny just sit here me and Appa have to go greet the family so we will be right back. Remember! Don’t move! You’re pregnant. I don't want you to lose the baby. Okay, Taotao?” Mrs. Wu smiled at Tao before walking up to her husband who was talking to another relative.

 

“Okay...” Tao sat on the couch bored.

 

        He didn’t know what to do, it was so boring. Kris was still surrounded by a bunch of es and he didn’t know anyone here. He looked around the house and then realized that many guys seemed to be staring at him. One of the guys started to walk towards Tao but was stopped as a fork landed right in front of his feet. The man turned around, his eyes searching the room for the culprit and it landed on a very mad and jealous Kris. The man squeaked before running back to his buddies. Sighing Tao cutely glared at Kris. "If he did not want anyone to bother him why leave him alone?" After a few more minutes of Tao sighing and glaring, he felt someone tap his shoulder. When He turned around he was jumped by a stranger.

 

“TAO!” 

 

“KYUNGSOO?!” Tao put his hand over his heart. Shocked by the sudden jump. He cutely glared at Kyungsoo before huffing

 

“Yup!” Kyungsoo gave Tao a sly smile before sitting next to him on the couch

 

“Why are you here?” Tao held onto Kyungsoo's hand

 

Kyungsoo looked at Tao with a "DUH" face “Tao remember I represent Kris?”

 

“Ohh yeah, I forgot sorry!^^”

 

“Ohh yeah….So Kyungs-“Tao was cut off

 

“ARG YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I SAW HERE TODAY!” Kyungsoo started to pull his hair out. Frustrated by the sudden encounter with someone. 

 

“Ummm, who?” Tao backed away slightly scared as Kyungsoo was getting mad. A mad Kyungsoo meant a day of hell for him. 

 

“THAT DAMN KAI!”

 

        Kyungsoo screamed a bit too loud and a bunch of girls and men turned around and faced them. A lot of them decided to walk away and continue to talk but the girls that crowded around Kai Began to walk over to Kyungsoo and Tao.

 

“Kyungsoo ge! They are coming towards us!” Tao hid behind one of the couch pillows, but still peeked over the pillow to see the girls walking closer towards where they were sitting

 

“arg don’t worry Tao they can’t hurt me” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. feeling annoyed that the girls felt like they could hurt Kyungsoo's pride or self-esteem. Come on, he worked with Kris for about 2 years now. He had to get used to Kris's annoying cousins and clients daughters. 

 

“Why?” Tao asked innocently not remembering what Kyungsoo had told him earlier

 

“Cause I work for Kris remembers?” sighing, Kyungsoo shook his head at his forgetful dong-saeng

 

“Ohh yeah…” Tao laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

 

Kyungsoo continued to shake his head and began to look around the room. He saw something he really didn’t want to see. Kai was smirking at him.

 

“Aish that ” 

 

“UM EXCUUUSEEE MEEE~” A said as a bunch of girls around the began to give Kyungsoo a dirty look.

 

“Yeeeeeeesssss maaaaa’ammmmmmmm~? Kyungsoo replied mocking her voice, He really did not want to deal with another at this moment. 

 

“Eww you sound like a rat! What a ! ” The girl laughed before smirking back at the 2 boys that were sitting in front of them

 

“Ahaha you are so funny because I was just mocking how you sounded! So you basically just called you self a rat you !” raising his eyebrow kyungsoo slightly smirked at his wonderful comeback

 

“Oh, no you didn’t! And you!” the said as she pointed at Tao. 

 

“Did you get ed so hard that you couldn’t sleep because your bags are ing up your ugly face? And you horrid ” The girl laughed before turning back to her friends. 

 

        Tao began to put his head down not wanting to cry, no one ever called him that before and since someone he didn’t know just called him that horrible word. He felt like . He wondered what other people thought about him. This reason is something to add to his list of why he hated his dark bags. It made other people see him as a person who wanted to be used. A person who had no other purpose in life. A , , . Any word you can name that described a e 

 

 “Psh please ! I bet you were selling your body just before you entered this house!” Kyungsoo said back. Nobody and I mean NOBODY will call his baby panda ugly and will get away with it. Especially if it was a

 

“Do you know who I am?! You !” 

 

“Umm yes, I do but do YOU know WHO I AM and how dare you say that about him!?” Kyungsoo finally exploded. that was the last straw. He stood up and glared at her. He walked slowly towards her asking her once more. 

 

"DO.

YOU.

KNOW.

WHO.

THE.

ING.

HELL.

AM.

I??!"

 

“Yes, I do! You both are s that someone brought here to ” The girl laughed with the other s behind her

 

“NO WE ARE-“Tao screamed. Before Tao could finish what he was saying she -slapped him across the face leaving a red handprint on his pale and flawless face. He whimpered and lowered his head. He couldn't look pathetic. Not now. Not in front of Kris's relatives. 

 

“Ohh No you didn’t!”

 

“Psh what are you going do about that?” the girl smirked

 

Kyungsoo smirked back at her. She had no idea what she was getting into.

 

“Hey, Kris come here!” Kyungsoo said confidently as he looked around to room to see an amazed Kai

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you