Warmth

What did I ever do?

 

 

Tao’s Point of view

 

          My eyes widen as I felt Kris's lips. I quickly pushed myself up before turning my back towards him. I touched my lips and I still felt the warmness of his lips. I look up at him and he was blushing. When we made eye contact he quickly turned around and walked towards the bed. I couldn’t help but giggle because he was acting so cute at the moment.

 

“Tao,” He said calmly. A little too calmly I would say

 

“Umm ye-s?” I stuttered back

 

“We should start heading downstairs” Kris pulled my hand and we walked out of his room

 

“Ye-ah we should” I blushed at the skinship

 

          I quickly got up and walked downstairs. Kris was right behind me when we got downstairs. We met up with his parents and then we started to head out and into the car. When we got into the car Ms. Wu asked me if I was sick. Kris and Mr. Wu turned back and stared at me. At first, I was really confused but then I looked at the car’s mirror and I realized that my face was still red.

 

“Uhh ms- I mean umma...Its noth-ing it’s just t-hat I took a rea-lly hot sho-wer so umm it will go a-way soon”

 

          I knew that Ms. Wu would ask me about it later because she wasn’t buying my lie and Mr. Wu is really dense to these situations. I wonder how Ms. Wu felt about him now and then if Mr. Wu was really dense. I hope Kris isn’t as dense. I looked at Kris I swear I saw him smirk. The rest of the ride to their family house was quiet except for Ms. Wu’s complaining about how they were lost.

 

Kris’s Point of view

 

          Throughout the whole car ride, I kept on thinking about our kiss. His face was so adorable. His lips were so soft and warm. I smiled as I remember he blushed. In the car, my mom asks Tao if he was sick. I turned around and saw that Tao’s face was red. I saw his face and he was confused. ….so he wasn’t sick….maybe he was red because he was embarrassed about what happened earlier. Well, that might be it because Tao started to stutter.

 

 “Uhh ms- I mean umma...its noth-ing it’s just t-hat I took a rea-lly hot sho-wer so umm it will go a-way soon”

 

          I started to smirk because I was proud that Tao stuttered and blushed because on me. And my dad who was really dense didn’t understand that Tao was lying. I looked back one last time and I saw my mom smirk. I swear my mom knew what happened, it’s like she puts cameras in our house in each room.

 

          The drive there was killing me. My mom kept on telling my dad we were lost and I knew we were lost because my dad was confused after we left the intersection like 30 minutes ago. Usually, the ride to my grandparents’ house is like about 20 minutes. In the end, my mom ended up taking the wheel and I ended up sitting at the back with Tao. My mom told me to be quiet and be careful to not wake Tao up because he fell asleep half way there. His head ended up falling down on my shoulders and my heart started to race. I wanted to scream because Tao was just so adorable, I really wanted to hug him but I knew my mom was going to tell Tao about it after he wakes up so I kept my face on for the rest of the ride there.

Sorry if this chapter is really short I feel like giving up soon because I couldn’t think of anymore Ideas T-T

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you