Mr. Wu who?

What did I ever do?
I KNOW I SAID I'LL POST IT ALL AT ONCE BUT IMA POST ONE CHAPTER! IM STILL WORKING ON IT! ANY ADVICE ON HOW IT WILL END COMMENT BELOW PLZZ
Haha! I love you all sorry for taking 4 years to finish this cringy story! Well, here you go! Hope you like it! It took so long cause my laptop broke and I lost all my files even my new stories, and I just got too lazy to think back to what I wanted to do with the story! Very sorry. And it's not going to be very dramatic. No more plot twists and amazing plots after this. Going to be very descriptive in some parts because I want it to seem I actually did work T_T

 

Kris marched into his father’s office angrily, he didn’t care if the workers look at him like he was crazy, he didn’t care if there was blood on him. Questions swarmed his mind. He wanted answers and he wanted it now. He barged into his father’s office, not caring if whether or not his father had a client with him.

 “Dad, we need to talk” He gritted out ignoring the client completely, his father kindly dismissed the client out before turning towards him.

“How’s Tao?! Is this blood!? Yifan what happened!?” he asked worriedly. Walking towards Kris looking at his bloodied clothes. Kris stood rooted on the spot. Clenching his fist. He held himself back from strangling his father, he needed to be calm. “Dad, was this your plan all along? Were you never really happy about Tao and I getting together? Were you so angry that you needed to take him out?!” His father looked lost, not understanding what Kris was saying. “what are you talking about? What plan!”

 “The one you ing made with Mr. Song!” Kris bit back a growl  

Silence filled the office. Kris scanned his fathers face, why wasn’t he saying anything? Did he actually plan all of this? Angered that his father wasn’t listening to him Kris yelled out “ANSWER ME!” He couldn’t take it anymore, why was everything going downhill, they were happy, everyone was happy, nothing bad was happening. When he finally had a chance to have a family everything something had to destroy it. What did he ever do? Everything was supposed to be fine. He rubbed his face in frustration, he didn’t know what to believe anymore.

“I will tell you right now, I have no clue what you’re talking about. I would never ever do that, you how much your mom and I adore Tao” Mr. Wu spoke after a few seconds.

“Then wh-” Kris was cut off

“It was me, your father had nothing to do with it”

They both turned to see who walked in, it was Kris’s grandfather.

“wha-?” Kris chocked on his words in disbelief “you’re lying” 

“That boy is useless. A nobody, he can’t help the family business, he doesn’t know anything. There are so many other people who you could have picked, people who are from well-off families, educated people who could have been your wife! Not some who- “

“Shut up, you’re lying. STOP LYING TO ME!” Kris yelled in anger. He couldn’t believe it, he just couldn’t. His grandfather was a gentle man, never in his life did he think his grandfather would do this.

“Yifan! They boy is just a toy! A phase, you can get over him quickly!” Kris’s grandfather yelled

“Get out, or I’m going to call the police!” Kris’s dad yelled out. Kris looked over to his dad in shock. Even his grandfather was taken back by is behaviour, his dad was never one to raise his voice. Even as a child he was never yelled at before. His dad was soft spoken.

His grandfather collected himself before looking straight into his son's eye.  “You can’t be okay with this!? I raised you to be better than this”

“You didn’t raise me one bit, Leave!” He shouted again.

“You can’t possibly be fine with this! YOUR SON IS MARRYING A MAN! A COMMENOR ON TOP OF THAT!”

“SO WHAT?! I married Fei! You were against it but look here we have Kris! We gave you a damn heir! What more do you want! I’ve done everything, EVERYTHING you wanted! Why can’t you just leave us alone! How long will you stay in the past!?! When will you understand that money is not worth throwing away your love!”

“Sometimes it is! And when that day comes it will be too late to regret what you’ve done! The time you have wasted! Son, I just wanted to protect you! Who knows he might just faking it! Fei turned out to be fine! But who knows!”

“Why are you so cautious! What are you afraid of?!”

“It doesn’t matter anymore! It's over! Just find someon-”

“leave!” His father yelled out again.

“Son! Your life isn’t a Fairy-tale everything won’t always be a happy ending”

“just leave!” Kris’s grandfather sighed before turning around

“I was just doing what I thought was best for you”

“I’m not going to apologize for my actions” He left.

Kris turned to his dad, “what’s going on!? Why did this happen?”

“Honey! What’s going on? I saw your father walk out?” Kris turned around and saw this mother run in.

“Umma…. why?” His mother exchanged looks with his dad before she took him into her embrace. No matter how old he got he never got used to the warmth embrace his mother provided him.

“what happened to Tao? Shouldn’t you be beside him right now?” Kris looked down at his mother before hiding his face into her shoulders

“He’s in the hospital right now, Onew and Kyungsoo are with him. Kai took Mr. Song to the police….” He mumbled into her shoulder, he needed a break.

He was tired.

Never in his life did he ever think this was going to happen. He never knew Tao and him would cross paths again. It was years ago before they cut off their relationship. He didn’t know that his unrequired love was never really unrequired, why didn’t he know he loved him back then, why did they get together. Why did he have to do that to him that night, if that didn’t happen none of this would have happened, they would have lived their lives peacefully without each other, if he didn’t reunite with Tao…Tao wouldn’t be here in this situation right now.

Looking up towards his dad he said: “Are you going to call the police on grandfather?”

His father’s lips formed a thin line “I’m going to talk to him. If he doesn’t leave us alone I’ll tell them he was involved, because I know Mr. Song won’t rat him out” He heaved a long sigh before patting Kris on his shoulder and walking out the door.  

“You know…. I know you might be angry at me but. Your grandfather means well...” Kris’s mother stared up him

Kris looked at his mother in shock, what does he mean he fking means well. This man just tried to kill Tao and hurt Onew, on top of that he hired a damn psychopath who abused his daughter and actually went through with the plan to beat a pregnant male!

“Mom, are you ing serious?” He took a step back from her

“No hone- “She tried to explain but Kris wasn’t having it, as she took a step forward to calm him down his took another step backward, he didn’t want to her near him if she thinks that this was supposed to help him.

“Let me explain! I am not taking his side! I adore Tao! I’m saying your father was just trying to help in his own crazy way!”

“He tried to split you and dad up before! Why are you taking his side?!!?”

“I know you’re really angry right now! I am too, your grandfather took it too far this time and I understand that, If you want you can call the police your father and I will not object to your decision! But understand that he was trying to help! I am angry that he did this, Tao did not have to be pulled into this mess. Your grandfather is stupid for thinking that if he died you would move on, your father and I should have told you about him and his crazy world of everyone will hurt you. But don’t think about him right now, the person you have to be with right now is Tao. He needs your support”

“But, no!  The baby might die! OUR BABY MIGHT DIE I CAN’T DO ANYTHING TO HELP! I DON’T KNOW WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE!” Kris cried out. Everything was wrong!

She slowly walked up to him before pulling his into a hug, things weren’t supposed to go this way. She should have told him earlier if she did she could have done something to prevent this. She didn’t know he was going to go that far, and now Tao might lose his child. 

 

 


 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. Sorry for taking for ever to update