Baby?

What did I ever do?

 

 

Tao woke up feeling a bit dizzy. Opening his eyes, he breathed in a familiar scent of his lover. He sat up smiling and rubbed his stomach as he remembered the joyful moment he had with his lover and child. Getting out of the bed slowly, Tao walked towards the washroom. He shivered as he took a step onto the cold tiled floor. Quickly undressing himself Tao stepped into the shower and began the bath. His eyes widen as he remembered that he was supposed to meet Lay today. He quickly rinsed himself before walking out to their shared room and into the walk-in closet to dress. After quickly dressing he read the time on their analog clock 12:25 pm. ! Zitao you dip! You’re late!

 

 

He grabs his coat before running into the living room not noticing 3 figures were at the dining table “KRIS! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP! LAY GEE WILL BE ANGRY WITH ME” Tao quickly put on his jacket as was about to leave but checked his phone to text, He slapped his head as he realized his phone wasn’t in his pocket “awe !” Tao screamed. “Taozi! Calm down, you’re pregna-“ Kris was interrupted as Tao came out with a pout. “But kris ge I’m late!” Sighing Kris walked up to his panda and sat him beside the 2 men. Tao who finally calmed down looked up and realized that 2 men were sitting next to him, and they were Lay and Suho.

 

 

“Ah ge! Why are you here? Weren’t we suppose to meet at the restaurant!?” Tao jumped back slightly

 

“Tao, don’t worry. I knew you were going to wake up late so I just called Kris that we were going to your place to pick you up” Lay smiled

 

“But! How did you get Kris’s number?” Tao raised an eyebrow

 

“I know Lay’s fiancé” Kris cut in

 

“Oh…wait what?! FIANCE” Tao stared at Lay for an explanation

 

 

Lay looked over towards Suho signaling him to tell but Suho shook his head and stared back at him with the ‘you tell him’ face. Sighing Lay looked over to Kris to only have the same message shot back at him. Sighing for the 3rd time Lay turned to Tao and began to explain. “So basically Suho was already my Fiancé when I asked you to marry me. Now don’t start calling me a cheater or anything. Because Suho allowed me to ask you. He said that if Tao says yes to you then I will cancel the engagement. I have nothing against Suho. He’s a wonderful guy. A wonderful boyfriend and husband to be exact. But I guess I just wanted to get my feelings for you off my chest. I am sorry that I might have caused some drama” Lay ended silently as he scratched the back of his head nervously. He looked up to Tao scared that he might have to listen to another lecture.

 

 

“Wow” that was all that Tao said before falling towards the ground.

 

 

“TAO” Kris screamed before running to his lover. He picked him up before telling Suho to call his parents. And just at the moment Kyungsoo and Kai came out. Kyungsoo whose eyes widened at the sight of his friend ran over to Kris and threatened him to ing hurry up and bring him to the hospital. Honestly, Kai and Kris would be laughing right now since this was the exact same situation that happened earlier on in the year but they couldn’t as they knew how serious the situation actually was.

 

 

Kris ran out of his apartment and down the stairs not bothering to take the elevator since he didn’t know what could happen to Tao in those few minutes. Every second counted to Kris. Since his lover was also holding his child he didn’t know what could happen to the baby. He felt a bit relieved when he saw his car just a few meters away from them. Running to his car he gently put Tao in the passenger seat before running to the driver’s seat. As soon as his car engine started he speeds down the road towards the hospital. After finally arriving at the hospital, Kris ran into the hospital screaming for a doctor. Donghae who was just about to leave work saw his cousin and his Fiancé in his arm. Feeling worried Donghae went up to the couple and asks Kris to tell him what happened. Kris who saw his cousin relaxed visibly.

 

 

He explained to his cousin about what had happened as Donghae got 2 nurses to bring Tao into a room. Donghae then seated his cousin outside Tao’s room before disappearing into the room. A few minutes later Kris’s parents came in worried. “Kris!? What’s wrong with Tao? He was perfectly fine yesterday. Did something happen” Mrs. Wu began to cry “What if he gets a miscarriage” She sat down beside Kris before trying to comfort her silent son. “Umma. That’s impossible! We didn’t do anything!” Kris searched his memory in a rush to find if they did something to harm the child. “Hunny, calm down maybe he fainted due to lack of food. It might not be a miscarriage” Mrs. Wu sighed wanting herself to trust her own words. She didn’t know anything about male pregnancy so a miscarriage could be the answer.

 

 

The three sat there for 10 minutes before seeing Kyungsoo and Kai. They bought food and drinks for Kris and his parents. Before they sat down they asked what was wrong with Tao. Kris didn’t answer, he was scared. He didn’t’ know why he was so scared. It actually scared him that he was scared. He is THE Kris Wu! faced emotionless guy. Who didn’t care about anything? He sat there with his head in his hand for 5 minutes before Donghae came out. He got up quickly asking his cousin what was wrong

 

 

“It’ nothing to worry about Kris” Kris sighed as he heard those words come out from his cousin's mouth.

 

 

“But why did he faint?” Kyungsoo asked

 

“Well is everyone one here? Because it’s going to be great news” Donghae smiled as he was trying to locate Kris’s parents, well actually just his aunt. He knew she would have his head is she wasn’t there.

 

“Are you looking for me?” Mrs. Wu popped out from behind scaring Donghae

 

“Aish! Aunty don't do that” Donghae put his hand over his thumping heart.

 

“So what did you want to tell us hae?”

 

“Well the child is going to be super healthy since she was taking all of Tao’s nutrients” He smiled

 

“Uh, hae that really isn’t what we thought we would hear” Kai looked and Donghae

 

“I mean Kris and his parent is really happy but…what the hell is with the announcement”

 

“Yea hae you got me excited” Kris smiled, as he wanted to tease the younger

 

“Oh Gawd Kris just shut up” Donghae gave his cousin a disgusted face before smiling at Mrs. Wu

 

“Well, the exciting news is that I’M GETTING MARRIED!” Mrs. Wu smiled happily before hugging the daylight out of him.

 

“Really? OMO ARE YOU PREGNANT AS WEL-“Mrs. Wu was cut off as Kris interrupted

 

“Hae can I see Tao?”

 

 

Not answering Kris, he just waved his hand signaling that he was allowed to see him at the moment. Kris nodded and ran into the room. When he entered he saw Tao talking to himself not noticing that Kris had entered the room.

 

 

“Eun Mi! You must have scared your Appa making me faint like that. But I’m happy that you’re taking all the nutrients you need to be healthy” Tao smiled as he patted his stomach gently.

 

 

“Tao” Kris smiled as he made his was over to his lover

 

“You already named her?” Kris pouted slightly

 

“Don’t pout kris. And yes I did, do you not like her name. We can cha-“

 

“I love the name. Tao don’t be so nervous. All you need to do now is eat properly”

 

 

Tao pouted before cutely glaring at Kris “eating is very hard when you’re pregnant! Everything comes out!” he punched Kris weakly on his shoulder. Kris wrapped his hands around Tao’s before hiding his face with it. (…can’t explain this movement) He laughed silently before sighing. “You got really worried. I thought I didn’t protect you and the child” Smiling Tao gently pried Kris’s hands off of his and patted Kris’s head. “Kris you did nothing wrong. You have been helping me through this. Not stressing me out and entertaining me. I wouldn’t have asked for more” Kris ran his hands through his hair before moving closer to Tao. Just as he was about to kiss him his parents came in with everyone

 

 

“!” Kai screamed as he entered. Kyungsoo whacked him before apologizing.

 

“TAOTAO! UMMA GOT SO WORRIED” Mrs. Wu ran into the room and pushed Kris aside. Tao, who was blushing furiously, shook out of shock when Mrs. Wu touched his face

 

“Tao hunny, you got everyone worried. Your childhood friend is here to see you” Mrs. Wu moved out of the way for lay go pass through

 

“YAH! TAO YOU SCARED ME!” Lay ran up to Tao as he cried. Tao patted his back as he smiled, he liked that their friendship was still the same.

 

“Sorry Lay! At least my baby girl is doing alright, but I have something I have to ask” Tao spotted Kyungsoo and Kai leaving

 

“Are Kyungsoo and Kai dating?” He smirked as everyone saw the couple run out of the room. Mrs. Wu ran out of the room and came back with a blushing couple. Mr. Wu laughed as Kai was keeping Kyungsoo out of his lover's reach. The two pair of couple who were also in the room joined along laughing at the blushing couple but was interrupted by Kris

 

“Hey. When did you guys start dating? Explain every single detail” Everyone smirked as lay and Suho cornered the couple so they couldn’t run

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation

 

 

 

This will be the last chapter I will update this month since I'm going to a lodge with my family ^^ sorry for everyone who was waiting. A message for people who read my other story 'Who I once was before' I will be updating all the edited chapters next month and start updating regularly again :D OH YEAH! Please check out the newly edited chapter 2