Yah!

What did I ever do?

 

Kyungsoo laughed nervously before hiding his face in Kai’s broad chest and murmured something under his breath. Kai smiled before tightening his old on Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

 

 

“Awe, Kyungie just tell us already! Was it because of the y time you had with Kai the other day?” Tao smirked at the sight of his best friend. Kai glared at us slightly before looking at an embarrassed Kyungsoo. “Aish! Just say something already. If you aren-“ Lay was interrupted by Mrs. Wu “Gentlemen.  Look towards the ceiling with me. And there might be a montage again” Everyone but the Taoris and Kaisoo couple. “Umma, Are you serious?” Kris asked his mother in disbelief. “Just look” Mrs. Wu said before everyone looked back at the ceiling

 

 


FLASHBACK!


 

 

After Jonghyun had left Kyungsoo sighed. He had misunderstood Jonghyun situation…But the fact that it was one sided love wasn’t a mistake. He was so into his thoughts he forgot Kai was still in the room. And he was sitting on his lap. Jumping up Kyungsoo apologized to him. “I’m so sorry that I dragged you into this. I know you despise me because I’m gay but I just want to thank you. You can leave no—“Kyungsoo was suddenly pulled into an embrace.

 

 

“Aish!...for some strange reason, you interest me…” Kai hid his face in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck

 

“huh” Kyungsoo tried to move out of the embrace but was unsuccessful since Kai was stronger.

 

“I don’t know I just feel attracted to you”

 

“But you hate gays. Are you okay Kai. Do you have a fev-“ Kyungsoo was shushed as a pair of lips landed on his own. The kiss became more passionate as time passed, Just as Kyungsoo started to become light headed. Kris came out and interrupted them. “Whoa, guys…”  Kyungsoo blushed and hid his head in Kai’s chest. Kai who glared at Kris for interrupting them carried Kyungsoo bridal style into the room.

 

 

 When they got into the guest room Kyungsoo was dropped onto the bed. Smirking he crawled over Kyungsoo and began to kiss him. Kai and bit Kyungsoo’s bottom lips for entrance. Kyungsoo opened his mouth and Kai shoved his tongue into Kyungsoo’s mouth, tasting ever corner of Kyungsoo’s canvas. His hands made it way down to Kyungsoo’s member before giving it a gentle squeeze. Kyungsoo moaned into the kiss as he felt a wave of pleasure go through his body. Kai continued to slowly rub Kyungsoo’s member as he deepened the kiss. He began to make his way down to Kyungsoo’s neck giving him love bites all over. Getting up, He viewed his masterpiece. Kyungsoo was whimpering and as he touched , his eyes were watery and he was panting for air. Making him Look defenseless. Kai looked at him like a prey ready to be eaten before he attacked Kyungsoo’s neck again. Lifting up Kyungsoo’s shirt, Kai began to squeeze and tweak his cute pink nubs. Kyungsoo eyes widened when he felt something wet on his s. Looking down he saw Kai biting and on them, Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip to silence his moans. Kai was about to make his way down but froze when he heard Kris. “"Guys shut up. Taos sleeping"

 

 

Blushing Kyungsoo pushed Kai away. “Ahem…sorry uhh…I was too into the moment.” Kai sat there staring at Kyungsoo. He wondered why he just did that, didn’t he hate gays? Especially Kyungsoo? Kai got off the bed before heading towards the washroom inside the guest room. Just as the door closed Kyungsoo’s face was planted on the pillow.

 

 

“Omo! Why did I do that?” Kyungsoo buried his face into the pillow before thinking. Why did Kai kiss me? Didn’t he hate me? I swear to god he wanted to kill me when we first met. ARGG! What’s going on with me…I actually enjoyed it!! Wait why did I let him do that to me !!!! EKK WHYY >///<. Kyungsoo was too busy burying his head in the pillow that he didn’t realize that Kai was standing right behind him. Now, this was really amusing to Kai.

 

 

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo!” Kai gently tapped Kyungsoo’s

 

“Wah!?” Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden touch, looking up he saw a Kai smiling

 

Kai chuckled before sitting down on the bed next to him. “So...I know we didn’t get off to a good start so...Hi, my name is Kai but you should call me Jongin”.  Hesitantly Kyungsoo smiled and replied “Hello Jongin, `my name is Kyungsoo”

 

“Now we should figure out this bedding assortment. You can sleep on the bed, I can take the couch.”

 

 

“ah...You can sleep on the bed with me” Despite  Kyungsoo’s voice being silent, Kai heard him and smiled. He began to crawl over Kyungsoo and onto the other side before slipping into the sheets. Kyungsoo blushed as he realized that Kai just crawled over him. Hesitantly he began to go under the sheets but stopped when his face began to heat up; he knew he could sleep in the same bed as Kai without it turning bad. Quickly he got up and began to walk out to the living room only to be pulled back onto the bed.

“umph” Kyungsoo felt the back of his head hit something hard but warm. He was about to turn around only to feel restricted. The strong grip around his waist tightens as his eyes widen “Kai let me—“

 

“I love you”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, he held his breath. This couldn’t be true right? His crush who hated his guts said he loved him. His eyes began to water. No, he must be into the moment. Kyungsoo’s tried to free his body from Kai’s strong grip but failed. He just stood there with his hands on his side showing defeat as fat tears rolled down his face.

 

 

Feeling wetness touch his hand, Kai released his grip enough to turn Kyungsoo around. He gripped and lifted Kyungsoo’s face gently. “Soo, why are you crying?”

 

“B-beacuse...yo-u don’t actua-lly like me –sniff-“ Kai’s eyes widened

 

“What are you talking about? I JUST KISSED YOU AND CONFESSED TO YOU! And on top of that i just almost as with you. What do you mean I don’t actually like you?”

 

“You we-re too mu-ch into the moment”

 

“Kyungie...No, I love you okay? Don’t you trust me? I know I was an back then, but I really love you”

 

Kyungsoo looked at Kai with disbelief in his eyes, there was nothing but sincerity in his eyes. Trusting his gut Kyungsoo tippy-toed and gently pecked Kai’s lips before hiding his face in Kai’s broad chest.   Smiling Kai squealed before bringing Kyungsoo back onto the bed and snuggling in with him. No one said a word; a comfortable silence filled the air but was soon interrupted as someone began to snore softly, Chucking Kai pulled the Blanket on top of them before closing the lamp and wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo. His Lover.

 

 

 


Present Time


 

 

Everyone looked at the Kaisoo couple in awe. “That was so sweet Kyungie! Finally, you have someone else to nag besides me” Tao laughed as Kyungsoo whacked him gently

 

“Guys, I understand that was a cute moment but really? You were about to have in my guest roo—“ Kris was interrupted when he felt someone pinching his ears. “uh uh! Yifan! What has mama taught you? Never to ruin a mood!”

 

“But Mom”

 

“Don’t but me! Awe I feel sorry for Tao, What if you did this during with him! That would totally ruin the mood and I wouldn’t be able to get any more grandchildren” Mrs. Wu just shook her head as he released Kris’s ear from her grasp.

 

“Urg” Kris hid  his face in his hands and groaned, muttering curses towards his mother only to get slapped in the head by a laughing Tao

 

Everyone laughed loudly as the Angry bird, face Kris turned red.

 

 

Throughout the whole evening, you could hear laughter and screams coming from the room. Not one person wanted to tell them to be quiet as each of them could feel the joy and excitement that came from the room.

 

 

                                                                                

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation