Black?

What did I ever do?

I just realized that I am completely off on the places I intended them to be so...from now on they are on a break from school because Tao is pregnant.....LOL I totally forgot they were going to school. Stupid me.


After finishing up in the bedroom Kris decided it was time to see what Onew and Tao were up to. He walked out to see Tao and Onew having a whip cream fight.

“Hey, guys! What did I miss?” Kris walked over and kissed Tao on his cheeks

“Nothing much, just making a cake. Onew wanted something sweet” Tao giggled and looked over to Onew who was busy stirring the cake mix.

She was so concentrated that she didn’t realize that Tao and Kris were staring at her. After she finished stirring, she smiled and gave Tao the bowl. “I’m done! What’s next?”

“You never made a cake before?” Tao questioned

“No...I never had time and no one taught me how to” Onew looked down feeling quite embarrassed

“Don’t feel embarrassed. So next we pick out what shape we want the cake to be in” Tao pulled out 3 pans. A heart shaped pan, a circle pan and a star pan. They stood there for a minute before Tao broke the silence.

“Onew, which one do you want? We can wait all day but that means we can’t eat it once it comes out” Tao giggled

“Bwoah, me?!” Onew pointed to herself in surprise.

“Yes, you silly. Who else am I talking to?” Tao smiled

“Umm... t-the heart one?” Onew hesitantly replied

Tao gave Onew the heart pan and the mixture. “Put it in here while I go and pre-heat the oven” Tao headed to the kitchen with Kris trailing him. Tao turned to face Kris after he the oven. “You need to tell me something?” He questioned

“Yes, but right now I don’t want to talk about it” Kris grimly smiled

“So, what do you want to say to me?”

“Tao can you hurry up and give birth to our baby girl yet! If she’s just like Onew, she’ll be the cutest girl ever!” Kris whined stomping his foot childishly   

 

Tao rolled his eyes at his partner. Seriously, how childish could he get? “Kris I can’t just pop the baby out. Well, not just yet. Be patient.” Tao gave a peck on his cheek before going back to Onew. He picked the pan of the mixture up and told Onew to follow him into the Kitchen. He opened the oven and put on the cake. He checked his watch before turning to face Onew and Kris. “Okay, we have to wait 45 minutes. So why don’t we sit down and chat until it’s done?”

 

That night, Kris and Tao learned a lot of things about Onew. She is right now attending her 3rd year of high school in one of the smartest schools in Seoul. She is always placed in the top 3 in her exam and her mother died during childbirth

For the next month, they went out every day going to places and doing things that Onew never had a chance to do. They went to amusement parks, had picnics and even went to a spa. Though Kris didn’t enjoy it as much as Onew and Tao did, but he still had fun. During that month Onew learned to cook from Kyungsoo and had slowly warmed up to the rest of the crew. Baekhyun was constantly coming over and taking her shopping. She would play video games with Chanyeol and Kai, even though she knew they lost on purpose sometimes just so she could win she enjoyed playing with them. Surprisingly Onew began to call Tao and Kris Umma and Appa after Kris scared away a potential boyfriend.  Her potential lover left crying with a black eye and Kris screamed out threats to him. “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BABY GIRL! I’LL SKIN YOU ALIVE IF I SEE YOU AGAIN! MY WIFE IS TRAINED IN WUSHU SO HE’LL WHIP YOU . YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK”. That was a scene to remember. Tao brings it up once in a while just to make fun of Kris. Today the trio came back from a hectic day at the beach.

 

“Ahh! I’m so tired!” Onew yawned and jumped into her bed. Tao and Kris had the guest room set up for her during her stay, many new photos were hung on the wall, small gifts from the crew sitting on her desk and family portrait(Tao, Kris, and Onew) sitting on her nightstand. She was enjoying her time here but it was very exhausting.

“Onew? I’m coming in” As Tao entered Onew shot up from her position and smiled. 

“Umma? Do you need something from me?”

“No, I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping tomorrow with Kris and I. Okay, I'm going to be, to be honest with you. Eve though he doesn't say it you appa doesn't like the clothes Baekhyun has been buying you. He says “Onew is still a baby! She shouldn’t be wearing clothes that reveal too much skin (tank tops)” Tao laughs 

"I'm not a little girl!" Onew pouted

"Well you should tell him that because I've been trying, but then again you are a daddy's girl" Tao laughed, Kris hasn't been accepting the fact that Onew was old enough to have a boyfriend let alone show some skin.

"UMMMAA!" 

“So will you come with us?” Tao looked at her with an amused look on his face

“Yes, I would” Onew giggles.  

 

TIME SKIP

 

The next morning they went out to go shop for new clothes for Onew but they took a long time to leave the apartment since Onew was thinking it would be a hassle to go out as she has a lot of clothes already but she soon gave in as Tao pulled his secret move (Agheyo) on her. Just to let you know Kris had to carry a dazed Onew into his car. As they arrived at the mall the most unexpected happened. Kris. Wu Kris Yifan was excited about shopping for Onew, once in a while, he giggled to himself about how cute it would look on Onew and what a cute family they would be. Tao, who was unfazed by Kris, dragged Onew to the other side of the store. Onew, on the other hand, was extremely shocked, she didn’t know if she should be laughing or running away.

 

“Don’t worry; you’ll get used to this. Now let’s find you some cute clothes” Tao squealed as he looked through the clothes.

“Umma you don’t have to buy me anything. I already have so many clot-“

“No, your Appa will bug me until he is satisfied with how much skin you show. Now, what do you like?” Tao questioned

“Well, I’m not really into frill-“Onew was cut off once again.

“Hmm, I know! Since we know what kind of clothing you like I’ll just grab a bunch of clothes and you’ll try it on. Would you like that?” Tao smiled as he pushed Onew towards the changing room. Before they could reach the fitting rooms Kris popped out of nowhere and shoved some clothes towards Onew.

“Okay, I didn’t know what to get you so I just picked up a bunch of random clothes” Kris gave her a smiled. As soon as Onew entered one of the stalls Kris froze. ‘Wait what am I doing. This is not like you. Stahp! Okay from now on I will be back to norm-’

“Krissy! Stop talking to yourself and come help me find more clothes!” Tao dragged Kris forcing him to look around. A few minutes later they ended up in the fitting rooms waiting for Onew to come out. I’m not going to go too into this moment because we all know what happened next. Yep, Onew was crushed with clothes and died of suffocation. (Don’t jinx anything) I lied. Okay.

 

In the end, they ended up buying everything they picked out for her because Tao liked everything she tried on. “Tao, I’ll be back. I’m going to put the bags in the car ok?” Kris kissed Tao on his lips and Onew on her cheeks before he left. Onew and Tao sat on the bench as they waited for Kris to get back. Tao sighed and shut his eyes “Onew, would you like to stay with us forever?” Receiving no reply Tao opened his eyes to find Onew missing. Getting up he searched the area for her. Not seeing her Tao panicked. He pulled out his phone, but before he could press a button a cloth was put around his mouth and he out.

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation