You!?

What did I ever do?

*four months have passed *

 

 

 

 


Four months later


 

 

Tao’s stomach began to grow bigger as months past, walking around was starting to become hard. Now that Tao was in his 5th month Kris made him have someone with him at all times, and who better to call then Kyungsoo? Despite Kai’s whines and Tantrum of “Kyungie is supposed to be with me at all times! Not Tao!” Kyungsoo went with Tao everywhere, literally. Since Kyungsoo was already an Umma figure to Tao, he watched him with hawk eyes. Once Tao was going to take a shower and when he entered the washroom he found Kyungsoo sitting calmly on the toilet seat. Tao got used to it after awhile, but someone was jealous. Yup you guessed right. Kris Wu was now starting to rethink his choice. He didn’t want anyone else to see his baby’s body. He talked to Kai about it only to have him laugh and rub in his face that he was right. “AHA! SEE KRIS I ING TOLD YOU SO! HMPH THAT’S WHAT YOU GET”

 

 

Throughout the months' everything passed by quickly. Suho and Lay finally got married and is now in the process of adopting a child. Kris who was happy since no one was on his pandas back waiting to confess his love. Kyungsoo and Jonghyun made up, Jonghyun and Key finally got together after Key’s misunderstanding with Kai. And just saying, that night Kyungsoo and Jonghyun couldn’t stop laughing at his mistake, even though it was quite cute. Key had thought that Jonghyun had been going out with Kai for the past years, the reason why he never made a move on Jonghyun not wanting to destroy their relationship.

 

 

Today was finally February 14. Kris had dinner all planned out but had to distract Tao during the day, sighing he called Kyungsoo and told him to distract Tao for at least 5 hours. Kyungsoo agreed and ended the call. Now Kris didn’t know what Kyungsoo was going to distract him with. What he didn’t expect was for Tao to go to a bar. Yes, GML VIP. Kris didn’t know it was a friendly bar so He went crazy after hearing from Kai that it was a bar. He called Tao over 30 times, and Tao being Tao. He didn’t answer, making Kris frustrated. Kai laughed at Kris and told him that it was a friendly bar, he wasn’t going to trust Kai on it but since Kyungsoo was there. It must have been a good bar.

 

 


BLM BAR


 

 

Tao giggled as he looked at his phone, he knew Kris was getting frustrated but just let it go since he knew Kris was going to calm down after Kai told him that the bar was a friendly bar. Ever since Kris found out about it. Kris had texted him a million times telling him to be careful and to call him if he needed anything. Usually, people would become annoyed if their partner/lover continued to text them like no tomorrow but Tao thought it was extremely cute because he’s never seen Kris so worried and caring before.

 

 

“Tao, you should really tell Kris that I own the bar now because if you don’t he’s going to have my head later” Luhan sighed as he made Kyungsoo’s drink, praying that Kris never finds out or he’ll literally die.

 

“I know gege! But it’s nice that he cares, you know?” Tao giggled. Slipping his phone into his pocket

 

“Well today’s Valentine’s day, what are you doing with Xiumin?  I heard from last year that you went all out on him *wiggles eyebrows*” Kyungsoo smirked

 

 

Chuckling Luhan gave Kyungsoo a smirk before going back to making his drink.The bar was closed right now but soon it would be full of couples, being all lovey dovey and mushy. That wasn’t a problem for Luhan since he was going to leave soon. Now you’re wondering who was going to run the bar? Luhan’s one sided love workers would he felt bad for letting them work but they never had a problem. But of course, he had to stay for at least an hour to make sure everything was running smoothly.

 

 

“Talking about Valentine’s Day, how are you and Kai? I heard you finally resolved the problem between Jonghyun and you”

 

“Yes, we did. Kai isn’t romantic at all, last year he just wanted to have ” Kyungsoo pouted, gently kicking the table but stopped when Luhan glared at him muttering a few words “if you don’t stop I’m going to put poison in your drink”

 

“Awe kyungie! Don’t worry; he will have something this year!” Tao smiled before patting his friends back in a comforting manner

 

“How do you know?” Kyungsoo stared suspiciously at the younger, he knew Tao inside out. He knew Tao was keeping something from him but just let it slide

 

“Haha, I just have a gut feeling. Maybe he will have something, maybe he won’t, no one knows” Tao continued to giggle and Luhan soon joined along. But Luhan chuckled instead of giggling because he thinks it’s manlier.

 

“Bwah if he doesn’t I’m going to murder him” Kyungsoo cutely glared at no one before sipping on his drink that Luhan had made for him

 

 

For an hour they continued to talk about random things. Finally, it was time to open the shop. As soon as Luhan flipped the sign to open and the guard went out for his shift, hundreds of couples began to enter nonstop. After 2 hours of sitting and pointing at cute couples someone familiar entered the room. To Tao’s surprise, it was the girl from the party. He smiled as he saw the girl blush as her partner pulled out a Rose with a message on it. He turned his attention away from the couple to give them some privacy. He stared into space as he thought of what Kris might do this year. Last year Kris brought him to the amusement park, despite his own hatred for it. Tao thought it was cute. But what topped everything was that Kris bought him a customized Gucci bag. It was now Tao’s favorite and he brings it everywhere with him. He was snapped out of his thoughts as heard someone yelling from the other side of the bar.

 

 

Looking that the commotion, Tao saw the girl’s partner slap her across the face before running out the shop, not without calling her a and pushing her towards the ground. Many guys began to help her up, which Tao thought was very sweet. And none of the girls cared, they must have pitied her. Feeling sad, Tao told Kyungsoo to bring the girl over. As Kyungsoo went up to her, she began bowing and apologizing for all the commotion she made which surprise Kyungsoo. I mean is this really the girl they met at Kris’s grandparent’s party? Kyungsoo managed to get her over to the VIP bar without having to force her.

 

 

When she looked at Tao she gasped. Feeling quite embarrassed that she made a fool out of herself again in front of Tao. “Sorry, Mrs. Wu. I didn’t mean to cause so much trou—“

 

“Sweetie it’s alright. He’s not even in charge of this bar anyways” Luhan smiled

Tao huffed before lightly smacking Luhan's arm. “Meanie, couldn’t you just let me have some spotlight for once” He pouted.

 

“Well anyways, what’s your name sweetie?” Luhan continued to talk to the girl ignoring Tao’s huffs and puffs.

 

“Uhh...It’s Onew... (PRETEND ONEW IS A GIRL! ><)” Onew smiled shyly

 

“Well Onew, sorry to ask but. What happened with your boyfriend?” Luhan smiled sadly

 

“Ah...oh he just thought I was you know...going around doing things”

 

“Why?” Tao asked confused. Onew wore nothing ty. Honestly, she was wearing jeans every time he saw her, with a blazer. He never saw her wear a dress or heels.

 

“Uh...he ju-st though-t so...”Onew stuttered as she tried to look everywhere

 

 

Tao glanced at Luhan who gave him the same confused stare. Sighing he asked for the girl's phone. Confused she gave him her phone not wanting to be rude. Kyungsoo stared at her with wide eyes. She was so obedient. Tao smiled before handing back her phone.

 

“I have your number and now you have mine! Press 1 for speed dial”

 

‘Wh-at? How did you get it! I have a password”

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo turned to Tao confused. How on earth did he get it?

 

“You’re password was pretty easy to find out” Tao laughed

 

“It was love wasn’t it?”

 

“Y-es” Onew stuttered. She knew it was an embarrassing password

 

“I’m not even going to ask how Tao. I’m done” Kyungsoo sighed before he continued to finish his drink. Luhan looked at the time before telling them he had to go now since Xiumin was waiting for him at home. They all said bye to him as he left. Kyungsoo and Tao turned their attention to Onew who look nervous

 

 

“Onew it’s okay! We won’t do any harm. We got off to a bad start so let’s start again. Hello my name is Kyungsoo but you can call me uncle Kyungsoo or kyungie” Kyungsoo giggled before smiling at the girl in front of him

 

“Oh...uhh my name is Onew...and I guess you can call me Onew?” She smiled

 

 

Kyungsoo and Tao laughed at how cute she was. Pouting she told them not to laugh, she knew she wasn’t good at greeting people but she still did it. They had a fun conversation for an hour until Onew got a call. Tao studied her reaction before she picked up the phone. He noticed she became nervous and began to stutter.

 

“Uh-h yeah. I’m co-ming no-w” Onew quickly bowed and said goodbye before dashing out of the bar

Kyungsoo turned to Tao. “Tao is it just me or is something going on”

 

“It’s not you Kyungie. Last time I saw her at the party I saw some red marks on her neck like someone was trying to strangle her” Tao felt like the girl was in danger

 

“Bwoh! Why didn’t you tell me! What if something bad is going to happen?” Kyungsoo yelled frantically at Tao

 

“That’s why I gave her my number...I hope she calls” Tao bit his lip

 

“...Should we call the police?”

 

“NO! That would cause to much trouble Kyungie...I mea—“Tao was interrupted by his phone

 

“Hello? Oh yeah? Coming!” Tao quickly hung up before continuing

 

“Sorry, kyungie I have to go, talk to you tomorrow?” Kyungsoo nodded before waving goodbye. Tao left the bar thinking about what he should do with Onew. His assumptions about child abuse may be true but he didn’t want to push it so fast. He wanted to wait for Onew to tell him first.

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation